The Trouble With Elves - Cover

The Trouble With Elves

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joel is just a typical teenager living in a world where elves and humans coexistence is still somewhat new. Even though his girlfriend is an elf, he has an eye for her mother.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Joel climbs the stairs to Lyra’s room and knocks softly on the door. “Who is it?” he hears her call out. “It’s me,” he says quietly.

“Come in then.”

The boy opens door to find the room bathed in candlelight. He gasps when he sees his girlfriend lying on the bed. She is on her belly with the bottoms of her bikini pulled down so that her ass is bare before him.

“I’m ready for my punishment,” she says.

Joel can tell that she isn’t just teasing him. Closing and locking the door behind him, the boy steps into the room and walks to the bed. He sits down beside her prone form.
He reaches out and caresses her ass.

Lyra sighs. “I want you to spank me,” she says with just a hint of trepidation.

“Are you sure?” he asks, his fingers tracing the crack of her ass which is slightly parted because of the way her legs are spread.

“Yes,” she answers. She is propped up on her elbows looking back at him now and he can see the lust and determination in her eyes. She lets her head drop between her arms. “Do it!” she demands, not trusting herself to look at him now.

Joel brings his hand up and lightly slaps her ass cheek.

“No!” she shouts, her head whipping around. He sees the fire of frustration in her eyes. “I said I wanted you to spank me. I want it done like they do in your porn movies.”

This time he brings his hand down hard. The sound of the smack fills the room. He can see the red handprint begin to form on her ass.

“Harder!” she demands. His hand rains down. This time she feels the sting of the slap. She gasps, “Again!” And he complies. “Oh yes! That’s it,” she cries out. “Harder!”

The boy’s hand rests on her warm globes as he pauses to catch his breath. His hand is sore and her ass is red! Lyra is mewing as she squirms, thrusting her pelvis against the bed as she attempts to satisfy the sexual tension that has built in her body. “Fuck me ... fuck me now,” she whimpers. “I want you to take me like this ... from behind...”

Joel is out of his swim trunks in record time. His cock is rock hard and glistening with the clear liquid of his precum. He yanks her bikini bottoms off her body and then straddles her hips. His aching tool slaps down on her glowing ass cheeks and he can feel how hot her flesh is from the spanking. He slides himself up and down the crack of her ass before tugging her cheeks apart so that his ragged member can slide up and down the valley of her backside.

Finding that the elf girl isn’t wet enough to glide easily, Joel slides down her body so that his face is in the perfect position. He lets a string of saliva fall into her crack, right onto her sphincter. Lyra jumps at the sensation. Then he does something he had never done before to anyone. The boy buries his face into her crack and begins lapping at her backdoor, spreading the saliva as he teases her sensitive little asshole.

“Oh ... oh ... fuck ... that feels good.” She admits somewhat embarrassingly. “Keep doing that. Lick my ass.” She moans followed by burying her face into the covers.

Joel hardens his mouth muscle and thrusts it gently into her virgin ass. Lyra squirms at the amazing sensation that courses through a part of her body that she has never imagined could be so erotic. She feels his withdraw and she experiences a momentary feeling of disappointment until she feels his pecker glide back between her cheeks, now sliding easily through the wet passage. The large vein on the underside of this thick prick rubs insistently against her backdoor. Every time the head of his cock passes her rear opening she feels it knock against her backdoor before continuing its slide to the top of her cleft.

Lyra has friends, both human and elf, who have let their boyfriends fuck their asses. Some say it was how they keep from getting pregnant while others maintain that they are still virgins because they have only let guys fuck their asses and not their twats. She isn’t so sure about either, and she isn’t sure she wants to have Joel’s big pecker back there ... at least not yet.

The boy continues to slide between her cheeks. She moves her hips in rhythm with his thrusts, which brings his cockhead closer and closer to her cunt. Finally, his manhood slips into her wet hole and she moans in gratitude as he slides it all the way in with one slow, steady thrust. “Son of a bitch, you’re wet!” he exclaims.

“Uh huh,” is all she can manage with her face buried in the covers and her arms stretched out in front of her.

Joel knows that he isn’t going to last long. Spanking ass has excited him more than he imagined it would. He almost ejaculated just from sliding between her ass cheeks. So he keeps his thrusts as slow as possible to make it last as long as possible. Yet Lyra is getting impatient. She lifts her hips to meet his thrusts, moving faster and forcing him to pick up the pace. “That’s it!” she encourages.

“You like it like this? You like me fucking you from behind?” he asks, clearly already knowing the answer.

“Fuck yes!” she gasps. Lyra starts to feel a familiar tingling, a feeling that up until now she has only experience by her own hand or Joel’s tongue and fingers. “Come on. Do it. Slide it into me.” She puts her hands on the bed like she is going to push up off of it and uses them to thrust herself back against the boy. The sweat from their exertions is making their bodies glisten in the candlelight. It feels incredibly sexy to be sliding against each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.