The Trouble With Elves - Cover

The Trouble With Elves

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joel is just a typical teenager living in a world where elves and humans coexistence is still somewhat new. Even though his girlfriend is an elf, he has an eye for her mother.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Tonight is the big night. As payment for working so hard in the garden, Syndra has decided to throw him and his friends a pool party. It seems a bit over the top, but being one of the top emissaries between the two worlds, it serves the purpose of strengthening the ties between the elves and humans.

“How come you didn’t invite anyone you know to the party?” Lyra asks.

“Well, Renna is out on assignment and...”

“I’m not talking about Renna, Mother,” the elf girl huffs at her. “How come you didn’t line up a date for tonight? There are plenty of eligible elves out there. Or ... you know a number of humans...”

“Neither has been real high on my list since your father left us,” Syndra tries to explain. “I really can’t see myself committing to a serious relationship just so I can be hurt again. Any elf that I might take interest in will only be in it because of my ranking and any human because we’re exotic to them.”

“Who said anything about serious,” Lyra says. Then she smiles and continues, “I’m just talking about having some fun—you know like getting laid.”

“Lyra!” her mother says shocked.

“Come on, Mother,” the elf girl fires back. “We’re both adults.”

“From the point of view of humans, yes,” Syndra agrees with a nod of her head. “From our point of view, you are equivalent to a teenager.”

Lyra shrugs at this. “A matter of point of view. Regardless, it’s been years since he left. It’s time for you to get back in the saddle and ride, so to speak.”

Syndra shakes her head. “Ever since we came out to the humans, our youth has picked up so much of their habits and sayings.” She smiles and then laughs a little bit. “All right. That’s enough, young lady. I’, not going to talk about my sex life—or lack thereof—with my daughter.”

“I’m just worried about you,” Lyra protests. “I just want you to be happy, that’s all. I was just thinking that tonight...” But before she can finish there is a knock at the door. ““That must be Joel,” she says, moving toward the door. “I’ll talk to you later. I’ve got an idea that you might like.” She lets Joel in and leads him into the kitchen.

“There he is,” Syndra says. “Come here and give me a hug.” She is wearing a pair of unbuttoned white shorts as a covering for her blue bikini bottoms, which is clearly visible through the open front of her shorts. On top, she wears a thin shirt tied in a knot below her breasts, leaving her belly bare. It is unbuttoned down to the knot and the boy can see her large breasts encased in a skimpy blue bikini top. Joel feels his erection grow in his swim trunks as he awkwardly gives her a brief hug. “I don’t think so,” she says in a displeased voice. “I want a real hug like you humans are known for.” She wraps her arms around him and presses against his body. He can smell the wine on her breath and she can feel the bulge against her bare belly. She holds him just a little longer than what might seem appropriate, but he cannot really complain. He just hopes that she hasn’t noticed his erection.

The first thing she notices is how hard he is. In fact, he is hard all over. It is all she can do to keep from slipping her hand down the back of his shorts and cupping his tight, hard ass, but that will probably send him running and screaming from the house and ruin the party.

“I’m going to go finish getting ready,” Lyra says. “Joel, why don’t you keep my mother company while I get ready?”

“Sure, sounds great,” he says enthusiastically. “Is there anything I can do to help get ready for the party?”

“Well, why don’t you carry those coolers onto the patio?” Syndra suggests to him. “They’re full of ice and drinks, so they’re heavy.”

Joel walks over, reaches down, grabs the handles and lifts the cooler effortlessly. The muscles in his arm are taut and clearly defined. If female elves could get hard, Syndra would have an erection. Instead, she just feels a wetness forming between her legs. He carries out the coolers and she follows him onto the patio with her glass of wooded wine. She takes a seat at the patio table covered by large, green leaves.

“Why don’t you grab a cold drink and join me while? We can wait for Lyra,” she suggests.

The boy goes over to a cooler and opens it, but all he sees is mead. He digs through the ice for a moment, gives up and tries one of the other coolers. All this one has is unwooded wine. The third cooler has bottles of miruvor, the special blend of drinks the elves use for parties. What the fuck? “Um, I don’t see any regular drinks,” he says.

“Regular drinks?” she asks. “You can’t drink regular drinks at a party. I know the legal drinking age for you humans is twenty-one, but you’re in an elven city. We view things like that differently. Besides, my house has plenty of room for everyone to sleep over if they have too much to drink.”

Joel isn’t going to argue. Syndra is a diplomat who deals with elves and humans on a daily basis. He is going to be outmatched no matter what. Besides, she has four hundred years on him. So he grabs a mead from the first cooler and sits down next to her.

“There are other benefits of being in an elven city,” she propones.

He raises his eyebrow at her. “Oh?”

“Typically we treat our children, like Lyra, as children. She may be ninety-three, but she is incredibly young in terms of elven years. You know we live upward to a thousand years.”

“I do,” he informs.

“But if you look at humans with your shorter lifespans, being a teenager is practically like being an adult.”

“I like that,” Joel says. “I hate being treated like a kid.”

“I understand how you feel,” she says, smiling warmly. “I was like that when I was Lyra’s. I definitely see you as an adult.”

The way she says it makes him blush slightly. He sips his mead while they look out over the pool. His eyes light on the beach area where a few days before Lyra had performed her first blowjob on him. Damn. He is getting hard again.

As if reading his mind, Syndra says, “I have a confession to make. I saw you and Lyra when you were by the pool.” Silence fills the air and Joel feels his ears grow very red and hot. His heart is pounding in his chest. “I didn’t mean to watch, but I couldn’t help myself,” she says.

“Um...” he sighs with it being the only thing he can muster as means of a response.

“It looks like you and my daughter have become quite ... close,” she continues unhindered.

“Yeah...” he murmurs. He takes another sip of the mead, tying to lubricate his throat which is suddenly bone dry.

“There’s more,” she says pausing as if unsure to continue with the path she has started to take. “While I was watching, I touched myself.” The boy almost spits the mead out across the patio. Syndra continues quickly. “I admit that it was weird watching my daughter being so ... intimate with a human—correction, anyone—but to perfectly honest, I was more focused on you.” She takes a sip of her wine and waits to see how the boy will respond.

But before he can, Lyra comes bouncing through the open double doors. “Hey Joel, what have you two been talking about?” She wraps her arms around him and kisses him longer than he is comfortable with, considering that her mother is sitting right there, right after her revelation.

“We were just having a little chat, weren’t we Joel?” Syndra replies. “You can’t keep him all to yourself. You do have to share.”

Joel’s head snaps in her direction and he catches the twinkle in her eye. No, he hasn’t misinterpreted the meaning behind her words.

“Well, I guess I can share him a little,” Lyra says lightly, but only with you Mother. The other girls coming tonight better keep their paws off of him.”

The boy’s head is swirling. Are they both talking about the same thing? Syndra is clearly telling him that she wants him. But is Lyra giving her approval? Or is he totally losing his mind?

“What else do we need to do before the party, Mother?”

“Not a thing,” she answers. “We’re all set. People should start arriving in an hour or so. You two can hang out, go swimming or do whatever you want. I’m just going to relax out here on the patio until the mayhem begins.”

“Well, I think I’ll give Joel something he needs before everyone arrives,” the elf girl says. “Come on, it’s up in my room.”

The pair head upstairs as Syndra watches them go.

Joel enters the room. As Lyra comes in behind him, she closes the door. Hearing the door close, the boy turns to see his elf girlfriend topless, having pulled her top over her head. He can see that her nipples are hard. “I think I’ve picked out the perfect thing for you,” she says, with a hint of a smile on her face. While he watches, she unbuttons her short shorts and unzips them. She pushes them off of her hips and they drop to the floor. She stands there now wearing only a thong. “I know, odd seeing me in panties, huh?” She turns around so that her back is to him and pushes the lacy panties over her hips and down her thighs where they join the shorts on the floor at her feet. Then she turns to face him, completely naked. “Joel, I know you’ve wanted to go all the way for a long time now. I wanted our first time—my first time—to be special. Today, the thing that I most want to give you is myself. I want you to make love to me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.