The Trouble With Elves - Cover

The Trouble With Elves

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joel is just a typical teenager living in a world where elves and humans coexistence is still somewhat new. Even though his girlfriend is an elf, he has an eye for her mother.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Joel attends to the garden while Syndra watches from the window of her bedroom. She had helped him out a little bit, instructing him with what she needed done. When her daughter first brought the human home he had expressed his interest in gardening. But that is beside the point. He has removed his shirt and she can see the sweat gleaming off of his tanned, athletic body.

“He’s fucking delicious,” a voice behind her says. Syndra is so focused on the boy working feverously in her garden that she is slightly startled when she feels her best friend’s hands encircle her waist. Renna leans down to kiss her friend’s neck, which she tilts to grant greater access, but she doesn’t take her eyes off of Joel. “You want him, don’t you?” Renna asks, reaching one hand up to grasp her bikini covered breast, squeezing it playfully.

“He’s just a human kid,” Syndra says lamely.

“He looks like a man to me,” Renna replies, rubbing her own breasts against her friend’s back.

“Yes he does, doesn’t he?” she sighs, starting to react to what Renna is doing to her.

The two elf women are more than just friends. They are, as to use the human phrase, friends with benefits. Since Lyra’s father had walked out on them, Syndra has more or less given up on the male members of the species, but she still has needs, and her former secretary does an excellent job of meeting them. Renna used to work under Syndra until she was promoted to a higher ranking status. The two had dabbled in a relationship when they were working together, but neither really committed to it past that.

Renna is definitely the aggressor, which is why she got the promotion over Syndra. It all began years back when one night late at the office when they had been drinking some wooded wine and lamenting how the men in their lives were just as bad as the human men or how they are lousy lovers or both. Renna had commented that there wasn’t an elf the could possibly know how to please her. She then proceeded to prove her point to Syndra. When Renna was done, Syndra believed her.

“I’ll be right back,” Renna says. “Just keep watching him. Think about all of the things you’d like to do to him or him to do to you.”

She doesn’t have to tell Syndra twice. The idea of taking the young man’s cock in her mouth like her daughter did jus the day before yesterday makes her wet. She slips her hand down the front of her bikini bottoms to play with her clit. Renna emerges from the closet to see her friend touching herself. There’s something incredibly erotic about an elf with her hand in her bottoms pleasuring herself. She watches for a few moments before coming up behind and untying the string holding her bikini top in place. She slips the strings off her shoulders, forcing Syndra to momentarily abandon her masturbation to allow the top to fall to the floor.

Renna kisses her friend’s back while reaching around to cup her large breasts, lifting them and pushing them together. She slides her hand down Syndra’s flat belly and into the bikini bottoms to join in the masturbation. Their fingers jockey for position, complementing each other and bringing Syndra closer to orgasm. “I want you to think about him taking you from behind,” Renna whispers in her ear. It is at this moment that she presses her cunt into Syndra’s ass. It elicits a gasp from the elf woman when she feels the unnatural bulge pressing against her ass.

In her foray into the closet, Renna had donned one of their toys—a nice, long strap-on. She is now pressing it into her friend’s perfect ass. Renna grasps the bikini in her fingers and tugs the material down. Syndra steps out of the bottoms, now completely naked in front of the large window and still watching as Joel works his in the plants below. Renna is on her knees behind her. Syndra bends over at the waist, placing her hands against the glass. She spreads her legs wider to give her lover access. Renna places kisses on her ass and then extends her mouth muscle to run over the curvy flesh. Then, she arches her neck and buries her tongue in the pussy before her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.