The Trouble With Elves - Cover

The Trouble With Elves

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joel is just a typical teenager living in a world where elves and humans coexistence is still somewhat new. Even though his girlfriend is an elf, he has an eye for her mother.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

As the two recover from their exertions, they don’t hear the Lyra’s mother arriving. The trip was long, the negotiations just as long. Syndra is looking forward to climbing into the hot tub and just relaxing. She calls out to her daughter, but getting no answer, she assumes Lyra must be out. It’s no surprise that her mother hasn’t heard her come in. She climbs the stairs to her master suite. On the way, she passes by her mother’s room and sees the elder elf asleep in her recliner. She slips past the room and proceeds to her own room.

She drops her travel bag on the floor and kicks off her shoes. Syndra has often joked that after a long day of negotiating, the feeling of taking them off is just about as good as an orgasm. She pads across the floor in her stockings, pausing to grab a bottle of wooded wine and a glass before heading to the bathroom. Her bathroom is as big as most bedrooms are, and this doesn’t include the walk-in closet that essentially doubles the size of the room. Large windows line the wall near the hot tub. Any number of the elven city’s inhabitants whose homes sit higher up can easily see into her bathroom. Syndra is somewhat of an exhibitionist at heart so she really isn’t too worried about someone catching a peek at her. She is in her early five hundreds, having had her daughter when she was four hundred and twenty-three years old. She still cannot get used to the idea that she has a ninety-three year old daughter.

She goes over to the tub and turns on the water to begin filling it. This is when she notices her daughter and her human boyfriend lying on the pool beach. It looks like they are asleep. Not for the first time either. She wonders if her daughter is still a virgin. She doubts it—not with a human boyfriend like Joel. There is something about him that she cannot quite figure out. He just seems to have a lot more confidence than she remembers having when she was younger. Before the elves revealed themselves to the human world, it was almost unheard of hearing about an elf losing their virginity before two hundred years of age. Since the revelation and intermingling by the two species, it is coming to be a lot more common because of the human’s influence.

She begins stripping, removing the tight white top that is professional while still being provocative. The tight skirt comes next, revealing the garter belt that holds up the stockings. She cannot stand wearing panties, no elf does, but the garter belt and stockings makes her feel incredibly sexy. She pops the clasps on the garters, and propping one foot up she rolls the mesh down her leg. She repeats the process with the other leg before shimming out of the garter. Syndra stands and delights in the feel of her breasts sitting on her chest. She presses them together and massages them briefly. Her nipples harden immediately, not so much from the manual stimulation as from the cool air circulating through the house.

The older elf walks over to the tub. The water is hot, but it feels good on her sore muscles. She always feels like she has been physically beaten after a long day of travel and having to deal with the stubborn elders of each of the cities she visits. She lies back in the tub and allows the pleasure of the water to wash over her and lull her to sleep.

Lyra opens her eyes and realizes that she has dozed off. She notices that Joel has put her bikini back on her while she was asleep, and in fact he is still sleeping next to her. All of a sudden she remembers her promise to him. Maybe he’ll just forget about that. Quickly though, she discards the idea. There is no way that he is going to forget that she has promised to suck his cock. Well, I did promise. Even as this thought runs through her head, she realizes that she is kind of excited by the idea. After all, a bunch of her friends said they had done it with their human boyfriends. They talked about how as long as they gave a good blowjob, their guys would follow them anywhere. But most human guys would probably do that just because they see the elves as extremely exotic.

Lyra looks over at Joel’s sleeping form. His legs are hanging down into the water and she can see the bulge of his cock through his swim trunks. Why not? She looks around to make sure that no one has come out onto the terrace while they slept. Moving quietly, she slides down the beach and into the pool. She is able to stand comfortably. Lyra moves between the human’s legs, being careful not to wake him up. Then leaning down, she starts to place kisses on the outline of his cock and balls. The boy begins to stir. She places her mouth over his balls and blows her warm breath through the fabric of his trunks. This elicits a soft moan from him. Moving back up, her kisses became more fervent as his member continues to grow until it extends to the waistband of his shorts. She can actually see the tip when she looks down into his trunks. Her mouth muscle snakes out to lick the end of his growing erection when she notices a small drop of precum forming there. She scoops it up, tasting the thick and slightly salty fluid, but she doesn’t really find it distasteful at all. The elf girl then grasps the drawstring on his shorts and unties them. There is no way she is going to get the trunks off of him without him waking up, so she begins to rub him through the fabric, stroking the long shaft and cupping his balls.

Joel wakes to one of the greatest feelings known to man—a beautifully young elf caressing him. “Did you have a good nap?” she asks.

“Uh huh,” he answers, stretching.

“I’ve been thinking about my promise,” she says.

“And... ?” he replies, lifting up an eyebrow at her.

“I want these off of you,” she says without preamble.

Joel looks around to make sure they are alone and then lifts his hips from the shallow water to slide the trunks down his legs. Lyra pulls them all the way off and tosses them across the pool. “Hey! What if someone comes out?” he complains.

“Well, I guess you’d better stay in the deep end until they’re gone,” she says deviously.

With his trunks out of her way, Lyra leans between his legs and runs her tongue across his balls. He groans in appreciation. She takes one into her mouth and he sucks in his breath, feeling somewhat alarmed that her teeth are now wrapped around it. He feels her tongue dance over his sensitive sack and decides that the feeling is amazing.

Syndra wakes with a start. She has been having a dream—an erotic dream to be exact. She was lying in a cabana being pleasured by and pleasuring three young human men. Her pussy is tingling because of it. She reaches under the water to run her fingers through her folds and then she leisurely plays with herself, using one hand to circle her clit while the other squeezes her breast. She isn’t sure what has possessed her to do it, but it probably has something to do with the young men in her dream. She looks out the big, glass window onto the pool and what she sees takes her breath away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.