The Trouble With Elves - Cover

The Trouble With Elves

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joel is just a typical teenager living in a world where elves and humans coexistence is still somewhat new. Even though his girlfriend is an elf, he has an eye for her mother.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Lyra sticks her foot into the string bikini bottoms and tugs the skimpy red fabric up her thighs, making sure the minimalist fabric covers her most private areas. It’s a good thing we don’t grow hair like humans do. The bikini bottoms is nothing more than two triangles of fabric—one small and one large—held together by two strings. It thrills her slightly to know that with a simple tug of one of those strings she will be totally exposed. And she wouldn’t put it past Joel to accidentally make that happen. She slips on the bikini top, which is even less substantial than the bottoms. Two little triangles cover the nipple, but quite a lot of cleavage and the sides of her breasts are readily available to the viewing pleasure. Lyra wishes that her breasts were a bit bigger, like her mothers. She has to also admit that her mother has a killer body. She has even seen Joel checking her out once or twice.

She hears the knock at the door. It can be only one person. Lyra bounces down the stairs to open the door for him. “Whoa!” he exclaims when he sees her in the bikini. “You look fucking hot!”

“Why thank you,” she says, doing a little pirouette so that he can take in all of her attributes. By the time she is facing him again, she can see that he is already growing hard by the way his swim trunks has started to bulge. “We had better get you into the pool so you can cool off,” she jokes, leading him through the house into a kitchen that would make any gourmet chef jealous.

Entering the back yard, Joel is greeted by a site he never grows tired of. Lyra and her mother have transformed the backyard into a tropical paradise. The pool was designed to look like secluded lagoon, complete with a waterfall that splashes playfully over natural stone into the deeper end of the pool. The water is a deep blue that Joel has learned is made possible by the color painted on the bottom of the pool. Large ferns, flowers and other natural plants from the forest are everywhere. It seems like he has never even stepped out of the forest.

They pick out a couple of lounge chairs, both made from the forest and covered with comfortable green cushions. “Would be so kind as to rub some oil on me?” Lyra asks. “I don’t want to get burned.” She lies down on her belly after handing him the oil.

“I doubt you can get burned in the forest,” he remarks as he looks up toward the canopy. “Where’s your mom? I thought she was getting back today from her trip.”

“She won’t get home until later. Grandmother is inside reading though.” She sees disappointment in his eyes, and thinks that she knows what it is all about. “But don’t worry, we can still fool around. She won’t bother us. Now, about that oil...”

Joel straddles her hips so that he can easily apply the oil. “We had better untie this,” he says, undoing her bikini top. “I need to can make sure to cover your whole back. We don’t want you getting burned.”

“You’re so thoughtful,” she says sardonically. Then she feels the strings part and her bikini top go slack against her breasts. She keeps her arms in close to her sides to keep them covered, just in case her grandmother decides to check up on them. The oil, which has been sitting out in the sun that does slip through the canopy, is very warm as he applies it to her back and shoulders. He takes the time to massage her neck and lower back and she groans in appreciation. It seems that he likes the massage almost as much as she does because she can feel his cock hardening against her ass. So she pushes back with her hips into his groin and it is his turn to groan in appreciation. “Now ... my legs please,” she coos. This time, Joel’s groan is of frustration, yet he slides off of her so he can do her legs. Out of the corner of her eye, she can see that he is fully erect. I’ll have to do something about that. I don’t want him to explode.

Beginning with her ankles and calves, the boy works his way up her legs, covering them in the oil and massaging them as he goes. When his hands cross the threshold of her knees, Lyra feels her breath begin to quicken. Joel has positioned himself so that his body blocks any view from the house. As he continues his journey up her thighs it becomes clear that he has no intention of stopping. Higher and higher his fingers work until they are nearly at the juncture where her legs meet her pelvis. Reflexively, Lyra parts her legs slightly to grant him greater access. She feels his fingers insinuate themselves just where the fabric of her bikini ends. He traces the edge of the fabric, and on one of the passes, his finger slips under the material and into contact with her moistening twat. She buries her face into the chair to keep from crying out loud when his oil-slick finger parts her folds to work its way from hole to hole. She moves her hips, seeking to capture his finger and garner the penetration she suddenly needs very badly.
Joel suddenly withdraws his finger and she moans in frustration, but he is simply coating it with more oil. He leans over and whispers in her ear. “Tell me what you want,” he says.

“I want your finger in me,” she moans softly.

“But what about your grandmother?” he asks playfully.

“Fuck her,” she gasps. “Just put your finger inside me!”

“My, aren’t we demanding,” he teases. “I will, but on one condition...”

“What?” she asks. She cannot believe that he is teasing her like he is.

“Pull your bikini aside so that I can watch as I finger fuck you,” he demands.

Lyra is past the point of caring. She just needs something in her and she needs it right now. So the elf girl slips her hand beneath to grab hold of one edge of her bikini bottoms and tugs it aside. Joel can now not only see her bare cunt, but also her tight, pink asshole. She is no longer just moist ... she is downright wet. In fact, the cushion beneath her crotch is starting to turn dark from the juices that are seeping out. Making sure that his finger is fully lubricated, Joel makes the short journey from her back entrance, across the delicate, little patch between her two holes to insert it into her twat. Even though she is very wet and his finger is coated in oil, he enters her gently to allow her to grow accustomed to the invader.

Lyra appreciates his thoughtfulness, but her patience is at an end. Forcefully, she raises her hips up off the cushion to impale herself on his digit. She lets out a sound that is somewhere between a moan and a groan. “Yes! Fuck that feels good.”

The boy works his finger in an out as she moves her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. She is very tight, but he decides to add a second digit to his probing.

Lyra moans when she feels the larger intrusion into her virgin hole. Fuck! Slow, go slow!”

Joel does as he is told, working his two fingers in and out with small movements, yet going a little deeper each time he thrusts in. The elf girl puts her other hand beneath her and begins rubbing her clit. He is in heaven. He has never seen her masturbate before and she is really going after it. Her hips move in time with his fingers while her own fingers bring her closer and closer to orgasm. Lyra’s moans are almost constant now. The boy becomes a little nervous that her grandmother might discover what they are doing, especially with not having come around totally to the fact that their two races have a pact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.