The Trouble With Elves - Cover

The Trouble With Elves

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Joel is just a typical teenager living in a world where elves and humans coexistence is still somewhat new. Even though his girlfriend is an elf, he has an eye for her mother.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Lyra’s hand rapidly moves up and down Joel’s cock. It slides easily through her fist, lubricated by a trail of saliva that stretches from her lips to the tip of his engorged member. Just moments ago those lips had been wrapped around his rigid tool, but she knows that he is close to bursting and he prefers him not to do it in her mouth. It is just plain gross. Lyra definitely does not swallow despite the human’s suggestions that she does, but she is happy to jack him off.

The two have mastered the art of everything but. Their forays into the forest have become frequent, usually at Joel’s suggestion. Lyra always agrees because she is in love with him. She knows that if she doesn’t take care of his needs, he will just find another elf that is willing to. He is totally hot for a human and Lyra knows a lot of elves back home have their eyes on him.

Now the forest isn’t the most comfortable, nor romantic place to do anything. They don’t really have a lot of options. At least the forest offers a variety of secluded areas and they have tried them all.

Joel’s moans become more fervent as the elf’s hand pumps him up and down. She lets her fist slip all the way up and over the end before gliding back down in a twisting motion like a corkscrew. She has seen this technique in a human porn video. While elves are just as much part of the human world as dogs are pets to mankind, the elves have stayed as close to the forest as they always have. Their technology doesn’t include electronics or vehicles or anything like that, so obviously techniques in sex are not as varied for elves as they are for humans. For Lyra it is not the actual scenes between two human lovers, but the moves and positions she can learn. She especially likes the scenes with handjobs. And this is mostly because the pair has never actually had sex. Joel definitely wants to. Lyra has been reluctant, wanting her first time to be perfect and not out in the forest—maybe in the daytime in a special place venerated by the elves, but certainly not at night in a rough grassy clearing.

Joel is about to blow, his grunts coming closer and closer together. His hips are thrusting up and down, fucking the elf’s fist as if it were her virgin cunt. Lyra’s arm is getting tires, yet she doesn’t stop. She keeps thinking that he will blow at any moment, but the saliva that has coated his member is starting to dry up and she needs more lubrication. So the elf girl leans over, her lips just inches away from the tip of his prick. She allows a string of it to slip between her lips and fall directly on the end of his erection. Her fist slips up over the head, gathering up this new lubrication to smear it down his thick length. For a moment Joel gets excited at the possibility that maybe, she is going to suck him off. The image of spraying his load into her sweet mouth is more than he can stand. And with her face just inches away, he erupts.

The first shot sprays across her lips. Without realizing it, Lyra’s tongue flicks out across her lips to wipe away the sticky substance. Before she knows it, she has swallowed her first taste of cum. As this thought registers, his second shot coats her cheek. Finally reacting to what is happening, Lyra jerks her head back, but it is not before another shot fires out and lands on her long, blonde hair.

Now safely out of range, the first aftertaste of cum hits her and she screws up her face in a slightly disgusted expression. Joel’s orgasm quickly subsides, but the end of his pecker continues to pump out cum that now runs down his shaft to coat it in milky fluid, giving Lyra’s still pumping hand new lubrication to work with. Her fist gradually slows as his breathing becomes more normal. Opening his eyes, he sees his cum coating his elf girlfriend’s somewhat stunned face.

They are silent for a moment. The only sound is Joel’s breathing and Lyra’s swallowing as she tries to clear the taste of his spunk from her mouth. “Wow!” he says, breaking the near silence. “That was just fucking awesome.”

The elf girl cannot help but smile at the compliment though she isn’t sure that she is thrilled with this new development. Will he now expect me to suck him off? With this, the shock of the incident now gone, she realizes that while his cum doesn’t exactly taste great, it certainly isn’t as disgusting as she thought it was going to be. Maybe I can let him cum in my mouth... I can just maybe spit it out afterward instead of swallowing it. Would that hurt his feelings though?

Joel patiently, oblivious to the inner turmoil and confusion that is running through Lyra’s head, runs his fingers through her hair. He stops abruptly when he encounters the glob of cum that has ended up there. He jerks his hand back, a little disgusted that he has touched his own spunk. He quickly wipes his hand on the grass beneath them. He then leans forward to kiss her. Lyra opens her mouth to his tongue, but he quickly withdraws when he tastes an unexpected flavor on her lips. He immediately realizes what it is and now it is time for his face to contort in a disgusted look.

Lyra smiles inwardly at his predicament, not feeling the least bit guilty about it. If he wants me to swallow his cum then he can get a little taste of his own medicine. She leans in to kiss him again and he pulls back slightly. There isn’t far for him to go though, and soon he feels her soft, wet mouth muscle part his lips. Joel has no choice but to respond. He returns the kiss, which grows more fervent. His hand slips under her shirt to caress her breast. She moans into his mouth as she feels her nipple harden. Pulling back from their kiss, Lyra reaches down, and with one quick motion, pulls her tight shirt over her head.

No matter how many times he sees them, the boy never gets tired of looking at her beautiful breasts. There aren’t big by any means, but to him they are just about perfect. They are smooth and capped by small angry nipples that are so ripe they look like they are about ready to burst. He leans in and kisses the area between her breasts as his hands encircle her. Lyra notices his cock twitch and begin to harden, even though just a few minutes ago, he had spewed all over her.

Joel instantly goes for it. Without as much as a grin, he latches on to her breast and starts to suckle. Despite his obvious experience, he is still a teenage boy and not quite in tune with the concept of foreplay. Plus Lyra is an elf, not anything like a human girl. She gently pries him off her breast and whispers, “Softly. Just lightly lick it.”

Joel is definitely getting the hang of it. Lyra arches her back, pushing her chest more fully into his mouth. Her skirt has ridden up on her thighs now. With one leg tucked underneath her and the other stretched out on the grass, the crease between her thighs is clearly visible. And while Joel alternates between her breasts, she allows her fingers to trace a path to the rapidly moistening juncture between her thighs. She slips a finger in and it is immediately coated in her juices. She leans down and whispers into her human lover’s ear. “I want your mouth on me.”

The boy kisses his way down her flat belly, taking a momentary detour to her cute, little navel. She slides down against the tree that she has been propped up against so that she can recline and open herself up to him. He pushes up the short skirt and begins planting delicate kisses on her bare mound. Joel can smell her musky aroma and it is driving him wild. His kisses become more forceful and she can feel his tongue caressing her, occasionally licking along at the juncture of her thighs.

“Go for it,” she commands. Joel moans and she can see that his cock is fully erect again and already leaking a little clear fluid from the tip.

With nothing to stand in his way, the boy leans in and begins kissing her bare mound. His tongue snakes out to flick, caress and insinuate itself into every delicate fold she has to offer.
Joel definitely has a talent for eating pussy. True, they have been practicing a lot, but he has always been good. He is even better now though, having learned the specific techniques that arouse her so much. Lyra closes her eyes and gives herself over to the indulgent feeling of one of the most intimate acts between a man and an elf. Without even realizing it, her hands come up to massage her breasts, pushing them together and letting them fall apart. Sweeping the flats of her hands over her nipples, she pinches and tugs on them lightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.