Anna and Lexi: the Frost Sisters Bred - Cover

Anna and Lexi: the Frost Sisters Bred

by Cortana_Prime

Copyright© 2020 by Cortana_Prime

Erotica Sex Story: Lexi Grace has always played second fiddle to her older sister Anna Faith. In cosplay and in life. Anna gets all the attention and Lexi is left standing in the corner. At their current comic-con, Lexi has finally had enough of being the "Prude" and braves a pantie-less day in her Frozen costume. Little does she know, a species of Aliens that need two human sisters for their breeding cycle are on the loose and Lexi's fresh fertile scent is in the air.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Revenge   Slow   Violence   .

The piano music breaks the stillness as the fake fog hisses out from off stage. Blue and purple lights flash to life and my sister and I launch into “Let it Go” for the fifth time today and probably the billionth time since one of us became famous. Sort of. The few dozen kids in the audience sing along and wave their princess wands.

A shout of “work it, Elsa,” shoots out from one of the other, more numerous, members of the crowd. My sister blushes mid-note and sings over the top, and over me, for the last few lines of the song. When it ends, I spread my face with a happy smile and skip over to the group of waiting children. I compliment all their dresses and tell them being Elsa’s sister is amazing.

We must give up the stage to another cosplay performance, so the forced act doesn’t take that long. Thank god. The children disperse but the sea of thirsty nerds linger. They follow Anna and I back to our table to keep taking pictures. I join as expected and start to feel a little better. Everyone is so nice and seem happy to take pictures with me on my own as well as with my sister.

I step away for a moment to use the bathroom. My outfit’s layered skirts are so hot I relish the chance to take off the entire costume minus the slip for a few moments. My phone starts blowing up as

I’m walking back. It’s not text, but alerts for posts that have tagged #frost sisters.

“Look at Lexi, she is such an Amish girl. How is Anna her sister?” Is the first post I see.

“Anna is the hot one!” “Anna is the one I’d bang.” “Lexi is adorable, Anna is smoking hot.” “Take Lexi to meet your mother, Take Anna to bed”.

I can’t unread them even as I get back to our booth and the line of Anna’s fans. I can’t help but overhear Luke Skywalker comment that he’d use the force to bend the light of the whole auditorium to shine on Elsa ... and blow her skirt up like Marylin Monroe. Anna laughs and tells him she will be doing Monroe tomorrow and he should come by. I slide into a chair behind our booth as Anna keeps doing her wooden “Elsa” pose with the lifted hand and turned wrist for yet another photo-op. Good grief, and she thinks she can be an actress soon.

No one asks for me to join for the pictures, so I stay put ... and get my phone out again. Stupidly, I scroll to the newest post by the cute Skywalker. He’s singing Anna’s sexy praises and gave a shoutout for everyone one to come by tomorrow to see the skirt blowing up effect by force powers. My eyes roll as the list of worshippers start to chime in that they will be camping out by our booth tonight. Then my face flashes with heat. A new thread has started based on one specific comment. The only comment about me.

“Be careful not to touch Lexi’s skirt with your powers, dude. She will freak out if anyone sees her

ankles. Such a loss she’s a prude.”

I can’t stop my heart from racing. Anna’s always had the sex appeal. Why do I suddenly care now? Maybe it was the word “prude.”

I tell myself I’m not a prude, I’m principled. I don’t want attention like that, I want a nice guy

who ... who doesn’t feel an overwhelming urge to have sex with me? That’s the logical end of not wanting sex-attention. Do I really expect a man who likes me to kill the sexual aspect of his desire? The horrifying answer is yes. I have been expecting that, and worse, looking for that in the guys I’ve dated.

The laughableness of my pathetic rationalization brings tears to my eyes. I am a prude. I’m scared of sex and scared of judgment. Here I sit, a fully developed woman that not a single guy in that line sees. How am I okay with that?

My thick cosplay dress is suddenly ugly. Its heavy and itchy and hot. It flattens my already meager curves and covers me like a nun. While Anna’s is light thin and covered in sparkles. No wonder everyone is starting at her. The current admirer is Kylo Ren, my other Star Wars crush. I’m only here to make Anna look good. I’m my own sisters DUFF!!

“No!”

Anna spins around, as does Kylo. I’m sure my make-up is turning to smoke my face is so hot. I didn’t mean to shout.

“What? Of course, you’ve seen Star Wars,” Anna corrects. “And you loved Kylo. You wouldn’t stop talking about him. Let’s take one more picture, the three of us.”

I balk. I can’t go stand next to Kylo beet red with tears in my eyes. He is going to be so weirded out ... but...

“That’s okay. I’ve got to run,” Kylo says.

His hand lingers on Anna’s waist as before he sweeps away with his epic light

saber humming. The Alarm on Anna’s phone saves me from letting my tears fall. Time to go sing again. Everyone in line groans but Anna gleefully invites them all to our next show. I head that way without a word. Back stage in the dark, I’m sick. I can see a red lightsaber in the dark, and a blue one. Luke and Kylo are here ... not for me.

The word “prude” keeps bouncing around inside my head. Each time it hits me my dress gets thicker and Anna’s, even in the darkness, gets more magical. The blue and red light from the saber’s dances on her rhinestones. My brown dress eats every drop of luminance that hits it.

“I’m not a prude I’m not a prude I’m not a prude,” I whimper to myself. It’s all in vain. How can I not be? All the stage lights go out as do the sabers. Only the tiny light by the sound table break the total darkness. He touches the keyboard and the piano music starts. A panic suddenly grips me. I can’t go out there. I’ll be laughed off the stage. Kylo will boo me. Luke will make Anna’s dress flutter and all the light shine on her. I can’t go out there dressed like a prude.

My hands hike up my leaden skirts before I really know what I’m doing. My heart thunders around my ribcage like a racehorse as I hook my panties and pull them down. The fog machines hiss to life and the purple light warms. I shove the wad of dull fabric down my top and under my right bra before anyone can see. Anna’s silhouette moves toward the stage. I move to join her instinctively. She starts singing in the darkness and is slowly brought to life by a spotlight. The coolness between my legs makes my face burn and when I join her my voice cracks. The rest of the song is a blur and the moment it’s over my mom is at my side with a bottle of water and worried face. She says something about fearing I’ll pass out and sends me to our backstage room.

Within thirty seconds of being alone, I find myself in a mirror and instantly start crying. Not only am I a prude. But now I’m a prude with a grossly distorted right boob with an obvious tail of my panty peeking out. It looks like the worst middle-school bra packing job in the history of the world. My phone starts blowing up with alerts. I didn’t need to read them this time.

I could pass off my bad singing as a migraine and blame my wardrobe issues on my dress’s built-in bra coming out. Something I made sure to rip into reality after shoving my panties in the trash. Even with those excuses ready, the shame builds until I scream and kick the trash can across the room. I can’t be seen like this. By anyone.

We’re sharing the backstage room with several other cosplayers. The really-not-prude kind. What better way to hide then as one of them? Tears blur my eyes as I strip my stupid prude dress off. I steal a black wig, a face-hugger Alien mask, and the first thing that looks like one-piece swimsuit. I don’t care how much wind is hitting my bare skin as I rush back out into the cosplay crowds. Luck was on my side as the outfit I happen to grab was a shredded-in-all-the-right-places skintight zero-suit samus costume. The black hair was wrong, but the Face-hugger Alien mask wasn’t too out of place. I strode right past the stage where Luke, and Kylo were still talking to Anna. A chill wormed out of my hips and up my spine when all three stopped and looked my way. I gave a quick side glance and heat flashed in my face. Kylo’s eyes were staring right at my chest. My tiny boobs weren’t much, especially without a bra, but the Samus suit was torn right down the middle from chest to waist and had small holes all over it so what little I did have was nearly all exposed. My nipples started pushing against the spandex and my heart couldn’t go any faster. My hips started swaying on their own after I passed him. For half a second, I forced them to stop but quickly scolded myself. Anna does that all the time; I see her do it. Why can’t I?

The mask also let me see who was eying me, and where, without them knowing I could tell. For the next hour I walked around freaking out every few minutes and heading back to the room only to talk myself into going back out again. I started to like it but then my heart dropped. A familiar lead-up music leaked through the crowd. Our final song of the day! Crap! I’d totally forgotten. I started running but one of my nipples slipped out and I rolled my ankle in my high heels the moment I tried to cover back up. I fell and the carpet gave both my palms a nasty burn. I was able to cover myself enough to be legal before getting up. A few fat Naruto cosplayer guys rushed to my “aid”. They encircled me and before I knew it, more than three hands where on me at the same time. Skin to skin through the holes in my costume. That was too much, plus the BO was so rancid I threw up in my mouth.

Experiment over. I had to get out of this costume. I shoved through the Naruto wall, pimples and all, and limped toward the stage. Once I got in sight I slowed. I’d never get back into my stupid prude costume in time and who cared really? No one was there to see me.

I stepped up to the back of the crowd and stood just behind Luke and Kylo. My heart started racing again when they both kept stealing looks back at me instead of Anna who was singing alone on stage.

Halfway through the song my blood ran cold. I still had to get out of this outfit without Anna or my mom seeing. And now was the only time the changing room would be empty. I pulled myself away from the flattering gaze of the two Star Wars cuties. I couldn’t wait any longer. I got to the room praying the owner of the Samus costume would be gone. I cracked the door a peaked in. There was one other girl on the same side of the room from where I stole the costume. She was on her phone with ear buds in. Was it her? I had no way of knowing. I took off the wig and face-hugger

alien. Maybe she’d just think I had a Zero-Suit Samus costume too? I had to chance it. I slipped in and as quickly as I could, snatched up my dress that was still in a pile on the floor and ducked back out. I changed in a bathroom stall. Still pantie-less I snuck back and deposited my stolen outfit back without incident. I snagged my phone and left. I still couldn’t face Anna or my mom. Missing our song was very rude. But maybe I could still use my migraine excise. But for that lie to stick, I couldn’t be wandering around the convention center. I had to get back to our hotel room ... and then be asleep to explain why I hadn’t answered my phone.

I shot off a text with a million apologies and a fib about my headache and just waking up in the room. I could see my mom answer her phone from my vantage point on the second story of the convention center. I had to lie to her. She’d never understand what I was feeling. Plus, our Frost Sisters act was her favorite way to live vicariously through us, well, mostly through Anna, and she’d be furious if I missed for anything other than a major health issue.

I waited until she and Anna left the stage and the dwindling crowds and headed to the changing room. I’d have about twenty minutes until they got back to the room. I needed to have the shower running by then.

At the elevator I let out a scream. Three men in black suits bolted out and slammed into me. Not one of the jerks even acknowledged me as they sprinted down the hall. Two had massive silver suitcase-looking-things but the ground vanished around the corner before I could get to my feet. Were they Men in Black cosplayers? Must have been. Living out some stupid role play fantasy.

They went the same direction as my room so I had no choice but to follow. A crackle of a radio saying something about floor five being clear leaked around the corner. My heart froze in my chest. That sounded real. Active shooter!! Wait ... the men didn’t have badges or guns that I saw and if they were police they would have said something to me. Odd.

My phone chirped and I jumped. My mom and Anna were on their way back and wanted to know if I was still resting and needed them to be quiet and keep the lights off. Crap! They could come around the corner any second.

I ran the rest of the way to our room and threw the shower water on as fast as I could. The freshly made bed needed a little ruffling and just as I finished, heavy footsteps pounded outside. I sprang off the bed, ripped off my costume dress, and leaped into the bathroom. I stood right inside the door and listened. The rush of the water was loud but I should be able to hear the door open. Nothing. I checked my phone. Nothing but endless alerts about social media comments. My face started to burn again. The bathroom mirror showed my red face flat chest and bush. Suddenly the last one was mortifyingly ugly. I wasn’t some dried-up grandma from the 70s. I was young, fertile, and beautiful.

Anna’s hair removal cream screamed at me from her makeup bag. She had kept herself smooth and clean as long as I could remember. Why the hell hadn’t I? I pumped out a sloppy handful of the white cream and slathered it between my legs. Tears stung my eyes as some of it got between my lips. On the back of the bottle, in big letter it said NOT FOR USE ON GENITALS. To Hell with it. I pumped out enough to cover my legs, arms and arm pits. It stank like ammonia hair dye and burned. The pain was good. It was my ugliness and fear burning away. That was why I only shaved my legs with a dull razor only if I had to go out in shorts. I was scared of being sexy.

The epiphany made me tear up. No wonder no one looked at me. I was practically shouting at them not to. The hair cream needed to stay on for about ten minutes to work. I still hadn’t heard mom and Anna come in. I dared to crack the bathroom door and peak out. Empty. So was the living room.

Hmmm. I turned the shower off and checked my phone. Anna and mom were going to get pitas and would bring me back one. Perfect.

“Siri, set my timer for ten minutes.” “Okay, I set your timer for ten minutes.”

The burning in my crotch got so bad I had to sit on a towel on the bed and hold my legs up and open. I wonder how Kylo would react if he saw me doing this? Would he get an erection for me or just

think I was boring? Guys love clean shaved girls, right? He would want me ... maybe. Well, not if Anna was doing the same thing. She had such better hips and her implants were perfect. Why did I turn down my parents offer to let me get my boobs done too? Should I bring it back up? But what would I say? Anna got hers done because her left boob never developed. Mine were fine, just tiny. Would they think I’m shallow? I’m sure they would.

My phone dinged. Back in the bathroom I started scrapping with the plastic spatula. I saved my gross bush for last. After a few strokes I started giggling even though my eyes were watering with pain. The hair came off so easily and it felt so weird it was hilarious. How could I not have done this before? The cool water of shower finally chased away the burning pain and the rest of the smelly cream. Wow, was I smooth! I couldn’t help but run my hands over my now perfectly clean vagina. It was wonderful. No duh boys prefer this feeling of skin on skin. Without thinking my fingers curled and slipped inside myself. A flash a pain cut my pleasure off. There must have been some of the hair cream on my fingers. My hymen was also still intact and there wasn’t any room for more than my first knuckles. Was it time I break it?

My long middle finger slipped back inside. I bite my lip and smash my eyes closed. One

knuckle ... two ... Wait! What was that noise? A door? Footsteps? Anna and mom shouldn’t be back yet.

I grab the shampoo and finish a normal shower. The lilac conditioner should also cover the stink of the hair cream. Water off, I start brushing out my hair. Habit wraps a towel around my chest but I quickly take it off. Why do I feel I need to cover my body? Do I hate how I look? My wet brown hair looks fine for just having been washed. My face is make-up free. Maybe a little pale but I’d be fine going out like this. I suppose I could get to the gym a little more for my arms. My bee-sting boobs and puffy nipples were cute enough. Not great for any feminine outfits but not ugly. I have a clear waist and hips that curved out plenty and now a clean tight vagina. You could just see the slit of my vulva and nothing else. Guys like it “tight” right? Thighs could use the gym too and the booty but I didn’t feel repulsed by the mirror. So why was I a prude? Grrr! It must be Anna! She’s the “hot” one. She’s the one who can be sexy and get the reddit followers all up in arms over her looks. I guess I didn’t want to be seen as copying her so I went Amish. If I had her implants and the freedom of not being “Elsa’s sister” I could be just as sexy and get just as many followers.

I snatch up Anna’s hair brush. The one with the smooth rubber handle. In the kitchen I find olive oil and slime up the handle then myself. On Anna’s bed I lay on my back and open my legs. The tip of the hair brush barely gets an inch inside me. This is it. I suck in a deep breath, close my eyes, clench my jaw ... a massive crash shatters my moment. The brush drops from my hand and I scream. Had the mirror fallen off the wall in the bathroom? More gritting sounds of glass being scraped on tile come from the bathroom. Someone is in there! A peeping tom?! Did he fall through the ceiling! The bastared! It has to be one of those fat Naruto boys. I yank on the first shirt I find over my head and a pair of shorts. Then grab the mace from my purse. That creep is going to get it!

I fling open the door and start spraying. I stop just as fast. There’s no one. There’s broken glass and drywall and a nasty hole in the ceiling but that’s it. Was he able to climb back up? Or did his foot just break through? I check the shower. Empty but ... what is that sound? Chattering? Must be the pipes or something.

My own mace chokes me and blurs my sight with tears as I tip-toe through the broken glass and back to the bedroom. Something moves off to my left then vanishes behind the blue blob that is Anna’s bed. The odd chattering sounds ripples out again.

“Get out of my room, perv!”

I dig at my eyes and scrape some of the blurriness off the world. The mace falls from my hand. My body freezes in place. Something has my brush, something with bright yellow eyes and many spindly arms but no hands. I can’t blink. I can’t breathe. My body won’t react. More tears flood my vision and everything smears back into blobs of color. The thing drops my brush and springs at me. My arms snap to my sides, suddenly bound by rope like things. I start to fall. My legs! My legs are trapped too. I slam into the ground and all my air shoots out of mouth. The world spins and flashes of light pepper my

vision. I’m dizzy ... so dizzy. Wait! I’m not dizzy, I’m moving. I’m off the ground, being half-carried half dragged. I blink furiously to clear my vision. The carpet is moving a few inches below my face and my toes scream with rug burns. Weird spindly arm like things have my arms pinned to my sides still.

What the ... AHHHH!!! I scream and start trashing. Something hard just poked my butt through my shorts. There it was again! Its ... NO! It can’t be!! NO! My chest starts heaving. The world starts closing in around the edges. Tingles fan out over my face and chest. Another poke. Its searching for... ! Tears burst out of my eyes. I can’t even scream.

NO! NO! NO! NO! Please NO! Help! HELPAUKKK!

One of the spindly arms snaps around my throat. Heat floods into my cheeks. My eyes are going to pop any moment. The poking hits me again. It found it! Oh God no!! I start sobbing. All my strength bleeds out of my body as the thing I can’t see start pushing. Only my thin shorts are saving me. I try to keep my legs closed but it’s not working. He’ll get in the moment my shorts rip.

The world is going dark. I can barely feel my body at all. It’s just a vague cloud of tingles now. The arm around my throat releases. My lugs suck in air. Awareness rushes back to me in horrid clarity. My screams for help come out in meaningless puffs. The thing pushes harder to get through my shorts. I can only groan and keep my ass clenched as tight as possible. My shorts are holding. Thank God! The thing pushes over and over but I keep him out. Yes, I can fight this!

I kick and kick and manage to hook something hose-like and pin it to the ground with my foot.

Whatever has me squeals and its hold weakens. I rip one arm free and grab the foot of the dresser. I pull and start sliding out. I roll onto my back and kick up. It’s hard and sticky whatever it is. The thing flips onto its back and flops away behind the second bed. Its light brown and small, whoever it is. Some pervy little kid in an Alien costume? That’s exactly what it is! He’s trying to live out some disgusting tentacle fantasy. I’m sure he knows the Naruto fatties.

My mace is back in my hand. This whole can is going up your dick you prick! I storm around the edge of the bed. Take this! What the heck? He’s gone? He can’t be, there’s no room. I drop to my knees to look under the bed. The yellow eyes meet mine again. I scream and scramble back. I trip on a suitcase and tumble backwards. My strength starts leaking out of my limbs again. A person could not fit under the bed. The yellow eyes move but never blink. Like a centipede, the thing crawls out from under the bed likes it’s got wheel under it. A burning slug of vomit lurches up my throat as it reappears. It’s like a huge scorpion with no claws. My head is buzzing. I can’t feel my skin. I fumble for the first thing I can grab and try to through it at the creature. The brush goes about two feet and hits my own toe. The thing stands up on its back two spider like legs. I’m thrashing at the carpet with my feet and hands but I’m trapped against the wall. The creature’s tail lays limp in a coil between its legs ... but then ... NO! Oh God no! that was on my ass and ... I draw in a breath to scream but only a sob leaks out. Its tail is ... is getting hard. It’s not a tail!

Tears flood my face and make my mouth taste of salt. I curl my knees to my chest. This is dream. It will be over soon. Wake up!! I beg myself to wake up but the segmented tail only swells more. The yellow eyes at the top of the creature are looking right at my crotch. Its tail is fully off the ground now, rising behind it like a true scorpion. My chest is heaving and only goes faster when two massive octopus like suction cups open on its chest. It lunges forwards and snares one of my ankles.

No! No! Wake up!! Pleeeeaasssse!! Wake uuuuup!

I kick swat but it yanks me so hard I whip backwards and am sliding on my back. I shoot between its legs. Two more of it small arms drive into my wrists and pin my arms above my head. I’m powerless to stop it from slamming down on top of me. It’s hot! It’s wet! My hands are suddenly free and I shove at its horrid eyes at the top of its flat body. I start to peal it off but my shirt is now stuck to it.

I scream and pound with impotent fists on its back. It’s hard, slippery back. Suddenly I can barely breath. My body is being crushed. All of its legs are around me. Its eyes are right under my chin. Its body covers me from chest to waist. Its tail is curled up on its back inches from my face. Its covered with blood vessels, pulsating blood vessels. My hands are free but its stuck to my chest so tight I cant even lift it an inch and AHH!!! Did it bite me?! Sting me?! Two sharp pinches hit me again on my ribs and stomach. The creature releases its death grip, wriggles up and to the left and bites me again. My tears pour anew down my face and I start kicking and hitting in a panic. It’s looking for my breasts with those suckers. It bites me again and I scream. WAKE UP! Lexi Help! Anyone Help!! Please!!

It wriggles one more time and both my nipples are bit then yanked upwards. My back arches on its own to try and lessen the pain but it only burns more. Its chewing on them! With hard rubber-like teeth its grinds on my nipples through my shirt. Then suddenly the shirt is gone over one breasts. The teeth vanish and a gush of hot liquid and smooth pressure replaces it. The liquid and suction expand and cover my whole left breast. I gasp as a wave of tingling heat replaces the pain. My right nipple is bit again but then it too is drawn upwards into a hot wet suction once the blouse is gone.

My body starts to tremble. The edges of the room go dark. Alternating waves of suction start bouncing between each of my breasts. My arms slowly stretch out to the sides and my nails start clawing the carpet.

I can’t like this, I can’t! Carpet burns cover my body, my head throbs with pain, and I still can’t stop crying. I must focus on the pleasure. Everywhere else is nothing but pain and horror. I have no choice.

I allow myself one deep jittering breath. I can’t keep it smooth because my body jumps each

time the suction hits me. When I open my eyes, the tail with its pulsating blue blood vessels is gone. Pain

like I’ve been punched, hits me right between the legs. A sickening dull pain explodes in my stomach. Again, the punch lands right on my vagina.

All the horror rushes back. I flail at the tail with my legs as it keeps striking wildly at me. The teeth lock down on my nipples again. I spasm in pain and go ridged. They bite again and again each time I kick at the tail. My kicks get weaker and the tail gets stronger. I can’t give in but it hurts so bad! My sobs shake my body as my legs go limp. I can’t bare the pain. I cover my face and whimper as the tail slides down the bottom of my stomach and under my shorts. It hooks the waist band and starts pushing my shorts down my legs. Panic builds in my chest and my legs scream to spread open to stop my shorts from moving. I flitch and my nipples pay the price again.

Please don’t do this to me please! Please, I’ll do anything, anything please don’t rape me I can’t get raped I can’t!

My sobs go unheeded and my shorts pop off the end of my feet. The tail’s tip is between my legs a moment later. I close my legs as tight as I can but I’m so weak ... so weak. The tail wins the battle to squeeze between my legs at my knees. It must love my sobs and my begging for it to stop as its slowly worms its tail between my thighs inch by tormenting inch. It stops biting my nipples and gushes a huge load of its hot liquid all over my chest. My blouse is dissolving and starts sloughing off my shoulders. A process sped up by the now constant caressing of the creature’s legs up and down my back and sides. This can’t be happening to me! Its tail touches my clitoris. A pulse beats against me through its burning hot skin. Its slides down spreading my lips. I shriek a final No! as it enters me. It hits my hymen, stops for a moment, then rips through. The searing pain flashes out through my hips and up my back. My legs fly open, trying to alleviate the pain. I’m being ripped out from the inside out. More and more of the tail squirms inside me. I can’t breathe, it hurts too much to even move. I clamp my jaw shut and my eyes. My hips and stomach are about to burst. I can’t take more but more goes in. A cramp spear my stomach and I can’t help but gasp. My back arches. My hands shoot down and grab the tail right where its burrowed inside me. It’s so slippery and so firm I can’t pull it out. I can only push it down to keep my clit from being stretched.

My world is a vibrating buzz of painful rug burns, cramps, tingling skin, sweat, and the sweet smell of the creature. The ceiling is a spinning blur. The fan is a smudge, going round and round. The rhythmic suction on my breasts starts again. Oh god, it’s faster than before! It sooths the cramps in my stomach. Heat pours into my chest. The tail in my hands starts to move. The pressure deep in my hips start to retreat. It moves all the way out of me and my vagina closes. Before I can let out a breath its pokes back in. My back arches. My mouth gasps open but I can’t move any air. My whole body locks up as the tail drives slowly back inside me. He headbutts my cervix and my stomach spasms again. My lungs free up and a crying moan gushes out of me. I steal as many breathes as possible as the tail retreats but have to clench up again and bare down as the tail’s fat tip pops out of me again. I cover my vagina with both hands. Its soaking wet with slime and blood. The teeth tear into my nipples and my cries for help turn to screams of pain. It pushes between my numb fingers and spreads me open again. Is it getting bigger? Pushing on the tail as it goes in does nothing. My clitoris is on fire and no matter how wide I

open my legs I can’t stem the ripping pressure. I’m being torn in half!

It starts retreating again and the fire inside me retreats with it. In a moment I’ll get a break. I can

last a few more seconds. I can ... I can...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.