Big Tit Appreciation - Cover

Big Tit Appreciation

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An older woman is so glad her mammaries are massive in spite of their inconvenience. So is her buxom young protégé and many men friends. That's just for starters. Many lives are affected in many ways by those big beauties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

Wilda had done a bit of sailing just for fun in her past and when she saw the new, to them, sailboat she was struck in some deep and inexplicable way. She was in pretty good shape from the physical work she did around the home but signed on to an internet workout program and sweated off pounds of excess flesh while adding muscle weight. Sure her tits shrank a little bit but there was plenty left.

It wasn’t just her body that got enhanced, although that made fucking the teen boys even more fun, her mind was stretched by studying the technical parts of sailing and sailboat racing. This C&C was known to be a good racer and she loved the idea as something that could be done in the virus world since it was outdoors and only with people you trusted. The historical parties after the races had to be cut back but so what? You’d do it with your team on your boat.

The boat name issue hadn’t been solved until just before it was launched so it could be put on the stern. She’d suggested “Big Beauty” and the others agreed it was the best. It was clearly the biggest sailboat in the area. She’d wanted it to be “Beauties” but the others figured that was a little too risqué.

She started taking long weekends at the marina with whoever was interested in racing. The teen boys liked it and spending the time in her pussy that it allowed. She as a “hard ass” with her training and a “wet pussy” as a reward afterwards. What motivation! Carrie stayed out at the marina now and Lennie decided to take weekend breaks back at home. She also enjoyed the boys both on deck and on the bunk. Ginny and Tom were able to come some of the time too and the crew took shape by the time the season started.

The weather was nice the first Saturday race time. The course was around an island and then a marker buoy and back to the starting point off the marina. A triangle that was pretty good for a beginning. Boats had national handicap ratings and their team came in third adjusted even though their faster hull speed got them over the finish line first. They were quite pleased and the champagne was unstopped even for the youngsters. Lots of learning happens when you are in actual competition rather than practice. Rough edges noted would be used for the next training. For now though, bubbly and banging were on the “course plot” for a while.

The next Saturday saw shitty weather predicted so it would be an interesting experience. A good sailor must be ready for anything nature might throw at them. The wind varied from practically calm to a blast over 70 mph from a black-walled front that they saw coming so could drop and reef sails to handle it. Even then the boat heeled so the gunwale was in the water and the crew was all sitting on the high side and hanging on in their foul weather gear. The blast didn’t last long but only dropped back to 30 mph and the sails got readjusted to make them fly through the water about as fast as the boat was capable of. The course to the buoy was upwind so lots of tacking kept them all busy. After rounding the buoy they were on a reach downwind so it got a lot easier and they flew over the finish line way ahead of everyone else, some of who had blown sails out in the wind blast they weren’t ready for.

Even with the handicaps figured in they took first place and whooped and hollered. Another party for tired bodies who filled the bunks quickly with the fucking delayed for after some rest first. Wilda sat up in the cockpit in her foul weather gear enjoying the last of a champagne bottle and thinking through how things had gone with a lot of pleasure.

The next morning after everyone had clipped their horns and were at breakfast Wilda asked, “Hey Skipper, the weather looks great so could we go on a fun cruise for a few days?”

Ginny smiled, “I’ll check on schedules but I don’t see why not. Will get back asap.” She did and sent Tom and Cassie to the supermarket to pick up supplies for a few days. She looked at the charts and conferred with Wilda where to go. Natural rather than civilized anchorages were preferred, she knew, but they would take longer to get to. There were enough crew on board to sail overnight though. Good practice for newbies.

It took twenty hours to get to a remote and lovely sheltered cove and drop anchor. The overnight crew didn’t reappear until lunch time. The water was still chilly so even the brave ones didn’t stay in long. The sun was warm so clothing was removed as soon as the day got comfortable that way. No one wanted tan lines anyway.

Late in the day a smaller cruising sailboat dropped their hook about two hundred feet away. There was a somewhat older couple on board but no one put their clothes on even when the new arrivals came over in their dingy. “Hi. We are the Thompsons, Bill and Maggie. May we come aboard?” The boarding ladder was put down and they were helped into the cockpit by the naked teen boys.

Wilda extended greetings and introductions and offered cold tea or beer or wine. Beer was graciously accepted and the conversations began. Maggie started it. “You certainly know how to fit in with nature. We have done it but only when no one else was around. Y’all aren’t shy, that’s for sure!”

Wanda chuckled, “We are a big extended family even though it is not very genetically connected. You are welcome to disrobe if you are comfortable.”

Maggie quickly replied, “I can’t resist the temptation,” and stood up to strip. Her husband soon followed. They appeared to be in their early forties. Maggie was a slightly overweight brunette with average tits while Bill was greying and balding with beginning pot belly and a nice sized but hairy crotch. He had an erection which he tried to conceal.

Cassie said to him, “We’re quite pleased that we were noticed so don’t be embarrassed.” Turning to Maggie she asked, “If you are ok with it I’d be pleased to relieve his stress.”

Maggie was initially jolted but replied, “Only if not in public and I can watch. Where will we go?” Cassie led them below and give him a quick blow job. Then they returned up top with Maggie clearly flushed.

Tom spoke to her. “That wasn’t fair. Can I help you in a similar way?” making it clear to her husband it wouldn’t be penetration. Bill just nodded but didn’t make any movement to follow them. She was soon in rapture from his skills and came back smiling big time.

Bill announced, “I think we’d better get back to our boat after this amazing introduction. Let us know on the radio what we can bring for dinner.” Bets were made that they were going back to their berth to screw but no one would take up the negative side.

When Maggie was helping Wilda prepare dinner she shared, in a quiet voice, “My husband was a wild man for the first time in years after the wonderful welcome we got here. I’ve got a sore but happy pussy now. You folks are something.”

Wanda hugged her. “Glad we could give you some good memories. It is pretty damned amazing and you have no idea.”

Maggie was itching to ask questions. “Can I ask who is your lover? Is it Tom?”

Wanda laughed gently, “And all the other members as males as well. We are all ‘mated” if you want to call it that.”

“NO SHIT!”

Wanda laughed even louder, “Not shit, just good fucking and plenty of it. I get laid more now that when I was your age or even younger. Keeps a person healthier I believe.”

Maggie was quiet for a moment then said softly, “Damn! I’d happily fuck any of your guys too. I had a few lovers before I met my husband but not that variety. I’ve never told anyone this but I was dating another guy when I met my husband. One Saturday I was at the other guy’s apartment and we fucked. His roommate came in as he finished and I just let him fuck me too since I hadn’t gotten off. My husband fucked me on our date that evening. I felt so wicked but it never happened again. You fortunate broad!” The subject was dropped for a while. Wilda wondered what Bill was saying to her man.

Turned out that he was amazed at their pussy menu and said he’d really enjoy some variety after many monogamous marriage years. When Wilda heard that, she had to figure out how to enrich their sex lives. Ginny said she’d seduce Bill if Lenny would do the same to Maggie. Deal.

The next morning, almost to lunch, the couple came over. Ginny got visiting with Bill and said she’d like to see their boat. He took her back and Lenny said he’d show Maggie around this one. Simply put, Ginny easily got Bill hot and he fucked her in the main berth where he’d already put the meat to his wife that morning. He held out admirably so Ginny had a good time. His initial reluctance evaporated when she said that his wife wanted to get laid too and probably was being done right then.

Maggie went wild with that younger pecker pounding her freshly fucked twat and after she drained him politely asked if any others might like a new experience. Brad was handy so he put two loads in her already saturated snatch and she was utterly delighted.

She was in the cockpit when her husband brought Ginny back and asked to go back to their boat for “a nap”. That made everybody try to hide a smile and they hoped her husband had enough recovery time from the trip between boats. Maggie said they’d see them for supper. Their boat was too big to see it rocking and too far away to hear the moans that the sex-hound wife let out when her husband slammed his well-used dick into the sloppy slot as she told him what she’d done and heard about his carnal activity in that very berth. A late lunch, nap, and some more screwing before cleaning up for dinner.

Towards the end of the evening there was some soft talking between the couple and Wilda went with Bill back to his boat while Tom stayed with Maggie for the night. She knew she still hadn’t fucked Carl and hoped that might happen too. Her pussy was tender so she asked Tom for some slow lovemaking and he was good at that. She probably couldn’t handle another teen tool right away she figured.

As the married couple prepared to depart for another destination, Carl asked Ginny if he might go with them since Bill had expressed some interest in having another crew person for a bit. It wasn’t mentioned but everyone guessed that Maggie would screw his brains out when she could. He’d be brought back to their marina the next day after Big Beauty got home. She said “Sure, and you be a big help, OK?” He grinned and swam over to the other boat with his gear in a waterproof bag. He waved goodbye as they left.

The rest of the time there in the cove was relatively as usual but with one less available hard cock when desired. No problem though. The trip back to the marina was fine, even waving nude to other passing boats.

As promised, Carl was dropped off by the couple and promptly took a nap. Cassie came down to check on him and laid, naked as usual, next to him in the berth. “How was the time with them?”

He laid quietly, not even getting a stiffie as she rubbed up against him. He replied, “I taught Bill a bunch about sailing and we did a lot of that which I enjoyed. Maggie kept my cock drained along with Bill’s. He was amazed at how much fucking she could do but it didn’t surprise me after living with the women here. I think that this trip was a once-in-a-lifetime thing for her. They never said anything about hooking up again.”

Cassie kissed him and said, “I’m glad you had a good experience and we missed you. Do you want me to be with you tonight?” He agreed and went to sleep.

The summer of racing, interspersed with some cruising, was a good one for everyone. Ginny even ran a race with an all-girl crew just for the hell of it and finished second. There was no more messing around on the cruises like had happened with Bill and Maggie. Since Ginny had her captain’s license they ran a few charter cruises for up to three couples and could even make them clothing optional. The crew of three varied. No intimate intermingling with the guests either. They didn’t need the money. It was for the fun and having useful things to do.

The yacht was mostly used for sleeping quarters that summer although the sailboat was well enough equipped to do that too. Cassie took it out with a few passengers every once in a while because the exercise was good for it. Was it worth keeping for the overhead? Not so much the money but the effort. Could it be leased? Worth considering if someone to do maintenance besides them could be found.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.