Big Tit Appreciation - Cover

Big Tit Appreciation

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An older woman is so glad her mammaries are massive in spite of their inconvenience. So is her buxom young protégé and many men friends. That's just for starters. Many lives are affected in many ways by those big beauties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

It wasn’t long before Carrie found a C&C 61, a bigger boat than the C&C they had chartered. It was a few decades old but in good shape and needed only some sprucing up and modernization of equipment. The price was reasonable delivered to the marina where they kept the yacht. It got pulled out of the water and put on a cradle so everything could be worked on. A good winter project.

During the week Lenny would take Carrie to the marina and they would stay on the yacht as they worked on the new boat, then come home on weekends. Of course on the big holidays they didn’t go there. Ginny figured that the pair would really get attached spending so much time together and she was fine with that. Tom fulfilled her sex needs during the week and Lenny “filled in” on the weekends. Carrie fit into the “family” and seemed to connect with Lennie quite well.

When Ginny acquired all the pilot ratings she needed she began to make the moves on Charlie, the instructor she’d been using. He was about ten years older than her and single. She started by having him charter out her plane and make some money off of that. She’d go along as the copilot to get some hours and they’d sometimes have to stay at the destination for a while so they had some “get acquainted” time better than when she was the trainee. She sensed that he enjoyed her company so when there was an overnight stay on a charitable cancer patient flight she told him that one room would be enough. His eyebrows raised and a grin appeared. That wasn’t all that raised and he was really smiling the next morning at breakfast. Time to start dating, he knew.

Not mentioning what Tom and Lenny did with her was easy since there were two other women at her home but she knew that someday she needed to explain the invisible aspects of her life if the relationship was to last. The sooner the better, she realized.

As they fucked on dates she probed his sexual background and principles. He’d been married but didn’t seem to want to talk about it. He was an ok lover but not very verbal about what he liked or didn’t want. Quizzing was tough. How could she get him to open up? It was a challenge.

She finally decided to be direct so chose a time that they were on a weekend date. They flew down to a private airfield near the marina and Ubered to the yacht. He didn’t know she owned it until they arrived at the slip, being kept in a mystery trip. It was Saturday after dinner and they had it all to themselves.

It was getting cool so they wrapped up in a comforter on the rear deck where she’d been laid naked many times by different men but this time they were clothed. A bottle of single-barrel bourbon and some ice was at hand. She wanted to talk, not screw.

“Charlie,” she began, “you know by now that I’m not reluctant to have sex with a man I like but getting to know that person more than just how well they can fuck me is important. The plane and this boat are just a few of the things I inherited from my late husband. I’m a damned young widow but have a non-genetically connected ‘family’ that has helped me through a lot of things. I’ve learned how important sharing lives is and that is something I am expecting from you now that we are sharing bodies and flying. You seem unwilling to ‘open up’ spontaneously so I am just asking you to.”

He took some sips and stared at the stars on the moonlight night out away from much of civilization. There were few signs of life at the marina. Ginny waited patiently but finally noticed in the dim light that tears were running down his cheeks. She leaned over and kissed his wet cheeks and hugged him. He began to sob quietly.

In a soft voice she heard, “I don’t remember when anyone ever asked what you have. It’s not easy to share what I’ve been through so be patient.”

Ginny kissed his tears and that drew more for a while as he gradually let his feelings loose. He started by describing trauma as a child and teenager from an abusive father who was very mean to his mother as well. He escaped after high school graduation and met and married a woman who dominated him for years. That is why he was so withdrawn, to protect himself. He’d escaped the marriage just a year ago, not long before he’d met Ginny. On questioning, she was only the second woman he’d bedded since he was afraid of closeness. She was so different though.

Ginny was concerned about how he would take her polyamory, having never really been in love with any woman yet. It was getting late and chilly so they went below and snuggled under a comforter. She just held him as he went to sleep.

In the middle of the night she was awakened by caresses and kisses under the covers. They connected gently and for a long time before going back to sleep. It was well after dawn when Ginny brought coffee and some pastries to the bed where Charlie was half-awake. He smiled at her kindness. Quickly taking a piss he hurried back to sit in the bed with her and enjoy the treat, then go after her perky breasts before kissing his way down to her aromatic crotch that he’d left a gift a few hours earlier.

As he rested in a comfortable scissors position with his shrinking shaft soaking in semen, he asked, “I told you a lot about me. What about you?”

That is what Ginny wanted to hear so he would be open to what she would reveal. “My history is a lot more complicated than yours even though I’m so much younger.” She began explaining and also reassuring him about how she felt having multiple lovers. His buried bone got big and moved slowly and sensually in her as he learned about what she’d experienced in the past and now in the present. This was a new world for him but very interesting, he must admit. He also had to admit that he couldn’t discern any of her history from the sensations he was getting from her body when they were intimately connected. It was the mind that had such a big impact on sex which he was getting awakened to. His cock was hurting right now even after being in her already this morning. She sensed that and they had an intense fuck before taking a shower and getting dressed.

It was a beautiful day so they cast off the lines for an afternoon cruise to show Charlie the area before flying back home. She dropped him off and he mentioned that he had a lot to think about. They would have dinner together the next evening. Ginny slept alone that night, thinking of Charlie and what he must be going through.

It was a very subdued and quiet dinner. He knew she was wondering what he was thinking and feeling so reached out after they ordered to take her hand. “I slept rather badly last night but I am now here so I hope that helps you understand some of my feelings.”

She interrupted him with, “I slept alone last night in case you were wondering. I care about your feelings, in case you haven’t noticed.”

His face lit up, “I’m glad to hear that. I guess I can dealt with your past since you were married after all, but the present and future is much more difficult. Yet I know my feelings shouldn’t run your life any more than yours should control mine so I’m trying to figure out how to adjust since I very much want you in mine.”

Ginny smiled, “I like to hear that. You are important to me too so I’m willing to try something. I will promise to be with only you as we work through things. You must agree to meet the other members of my ‘family’ and adapt to our lifestyle which may startle you with your limited background. It is not at all unpleasant even though quite unconventional in many ways. I’m not going to try to explain it now, just show you as it happens.”

Tears brimmed in his eyes by the time the entrée was served and he focused on it for a while. The only thing Ginny said was, “I want to be dessert.” That made him smile and nod.

When they got to the house the first culture shock hit him. He was introduced to Tom and Wilda who were naked and he was hugged by both. Ginny was grinning and said, “We are overdressed. Let’s take care of that first.” She took him to her bedroom and immediately stripped. He was much slower and was a bit embarrassed as his cock began filling. “Don’t fret. Wanda is hoping for that and would be insulted if it stayed uninterested. See what I told you about us being unconventional.”

Wilda came up again and gave him a tight, breasty hug. “The last one was kinda incomplete. Now can I get you a beer or some wine? Maybe something stronger?” He asked for some Jack Daniels, especially after seeing Ginny sitting on Tom’s lap with her pussy obviously close to his genitals, likely still soft though. Wilda brought his drink and sat so close that a big tit pressed on his arm, clearly distracting him, and Ginny had a toast to a new family member. Then she got up and took him to her bed.

They had tender lovemaking even though Charlie struggled with the idea that an unknown number of others had done the same thing to this woman in this bed. That train of thought was interrupted when, as they lay quietly together, Ginny spoke up. “I want you to be aware that Wilda would like to get to know you very well, which includes this, whenever you are ready. Tom knows me inside and out, in case you didn’t guess. There is another younger couple who spend the week down at the marina working on our newly acquired sailboat. This is called ‘polyamory’ and is based on the idea that you can love more than one person much like in your birth family where you love both parents and your siblings. That is why we refer to ourselves as a ‘family’ and aren’t just promiscuous. Oh, once in a while we have had a bit of ‘extrafamily’ sex fun but not on a regular basis. Do you understand?”

He hugged her but didn’t say anything. He did go nude though and Tom and Wilda smiled at him. Tom showed him around and they even took a walk down to the nude beach which was another revelation to this limited background man. Wilda asked for his help in the kitchen which was more to get acquainted than anything else but it worked. He was a lot more relaxed when Ginny returned from who-knows-where to see if the planned activities had been effective.

After lunch she took him to the beach learn to sail on one of the little boats. The water was too cool to swim. “We will have a much bigger one in a bit. The principles are the same, just the mechanics are different.” She went through the sailing vocabulary like he had done for flying. Now the roles were reversed and she was having fun. He caught on quickly and they tore around the lake in the nice breeze until the sun started to set.

After stowing the boat’s gear she took him to a little beach shelter and dropped the front curtain for privacy. Her mouth made it clear what she wanted and he responded quickly. He briefly wondered how many men had enjoyed this activity in this little place. She was hungry for his loving after such a fun time together. In a little while they went back to the house where re Wilda sked for his kitchen help again. “Looks like you enjoyed the sailing,” she commented and bumped her big tits against him every chance she got. Ginny set the table and Tom got drinks for everyone.

They watched a sailing movie after dinner and there was more good loving at bedtime. At some indeterminate hour Charlie was awakened by a mouth doing nice things to his cock which had enough rest to respond quickly. He was rolled on his back and a hot pussy slid over his ready rod. He fully awakened when some huge tits poked in his face. It wasn’t Ginny on top! “Just enjoy. She is watching this.” He looked around ands she was sitting in the bedroom chair with her hand in her crotch and a smile on her face. She threw him a kiss. Wilda took over his attention and his hands and mouth were fill of tit as she rode him.

When she shuddered with her orgasm and he shot his she kissed him and removed herself. Before he could react Ginny took her place, “Do you feel taken advantage of? She wanted to fully welcome you into the family.” He stayed hard, amazingly enough, as she moved up and down on his shaft, making pleasure sounds. How could he complain? He managed to put some more of himself in his dear woman before they slept some more.

Wilda was making a late breakfast when they got up. She smiled at them and soon served the French toast and sat down to share it with them. The conversation went on like any place would as they talked about what needed to be done that day. The only thing a bit different was when Ginny mentioned that her period was going to start that day so maybe Wilda would go with Charlie to the beach later when the chores were done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.