Big Tit Appreciation - Cover

Big Tit Appreciation

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An older woman is so glad her mammaries are massive in spite of their inconvenience. So is her buxom young protégé and many men friends. That's just for starters. Many lives are affected in many ways by those big beauties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

Tom took an early retirement and told Wilda he’d invested in a small apartment complex near the nude beach that they’d enjoyed. He wanted to sell his current house and move down there permanently. She was very welcome to change domiciles. Wilda squealed like a little girl in delight, being so close to the nude beach in a wonderful climate. She immediately began taking care of her personal affairs.

Ginny was a free spirit and would be happy to stay with them while Dick had his job at the resort and could probably go full time too. Harry was the only one left out of this because he had a business to run, however he said that he could spend some extended periods out with them with some planning on his part. Work from home might fit. He reiterated his desire to marry Ginny but she had to tell him again that just was not in her life plan at this time.

Being so close to the resort had another advantage for Ginny. She wanted to save up money for college and had noticed on a previous trip how older men ogled her lush, attractive body. Enough of them were there by themselves that she decided to provide some “adult entertainment”, not for a set fee which would clearly make her a prostitute, but by a donation based on how much they enjoyed themselves. She knew with her prior experience that she was a damn good piece and ought to get some good rewards. It would be labeled her educational fund in truth and to encourage larger donations.

The concierge at the resort knew that this was a service they couldn’t directly provide but was in demand so was happy to give referrals to carefully screened clients. He hoped to get some comp pussy once a week and Ginny let him know that depended on results.

As she told Wilda, who certainly had experience in such things, some of these men were really good fucks. When she wasn’t really enjoying herself she would think back to earlier in the day where one of her men would have at least a quickie with her so she be nice and slippery for her donors. With vivid memories and feeling these other cocks sliding in the cream from the one she cared for helped her enthusiasm. The men almost invariably commented about that.

Wanting repeat business, she always started out with oral sex and if that went well then on to vaginal. Anal was not on the menu, but the kinky things might be offered. She was pleasantly surprised how many of these older men responded to things they could not or had never experienced with a significant other. Watersports was a common request and she got very good at aiming her stream even without the use of her hands.

The real frequent flyers might have her overnight or schedule group gropes where she would bring in her housemate(s) to aid in the fun. And, of course, just parading around the resort as “skin candy” brought her lots of solicitations which she checked out with the concierge since she knew nothing about them and he had a lot of information.

Sunday morning was usually a quiet time so she stopped by the concierge office and locked the door. She only bent over his desk and he slid into Saturday night sloppies but certainly didn’t complain as he got his rocks off in this lovely young woman.

She wanted to restart high school classes in the fall but wasn’t making enough to back out of her service business. Harry was persistent, even knowing her age and predilections, and said he’d put acceptance of non-monogamy, but not prostitution in any disguise, in writing.

On his next visit they had a lot of conversation, often with Wilda present who still wanted some fun with him and that made it very clear that he was openminded. Ginny finally decided his marriage offer was a practical thing to do since he would make up any college costs she couldn’t handle. She really liked and cared for him but confided to Wilda she didn’t think it was “love” although she also admitted she wasn’t sure how that felt.

It was a simple waterside ceremony at the resort with a number of her clients there. The concierge hosted a reception but she didn’t fuck any of the attendees. That didn’t seem right to do, which Harry appreciated. She would have free access to the beach which Harry also appreciated during the warm weather times he was there. Classes were about to start so those opportunities would get less and less as fall moved in.

It was a blessing to have the mature Wilda as a friend and housemate during this big life change. Going to college was something Wilda had done quite few years ago but only for a semester before her lack of a goal led her to drop out. She did realize now what went wrong and her protégé’s doing it made her think about reenrolling even if just to prove that she could do it. Her state had a program where residents over the age of 60 could have tuition and fees waived for credit courses so all you paid for was books. She would figure out what major interested her.

Dick was regularly spending naked time with Wilda along with Tom and was pleased to be loaned to Ginny when Harry was away. Conversely Harry got some skin on skin time with Wilda. Such an interesting difference.

Ginny played it low key back in high school. She was a junior because she’d dropped out for a while. Harry bought her a nondescript but reliable car a few years old. He’d use it too when he was there. She kept her clothes simple too, not wanting to draw any attention to herself. Her wedding rings, which sported a big diamond, were only worn when out of the area.

Harry was a pilot and had a twin-engine, six-place plane so it was easy to go back and forth or pick her up to do something special in the city, only an hour flight time away. When there he had a late-model Corvette which he kept at a plush condo near downtown.

Going to the city was a treat for Ginny, never having travelled much. She liked the condo and its view from the twelfth floor overlooking all the lights at night. When it was warm she’d get naked and go out on the balcony. It never took long for Harry to notice and she’d feel his cock probing from behind. She’d hang her big mammaries over the railing and enjoy his shaft plunging in her.

And then there were the business trips to other places. Sometimes, to her great delight, Wilda was invited along and she bought some nicer clothes. When Harry asked her to be an “escort” for some business clients she was delighted as they were quite nice and spent money freely. The money that Harry gave her afterwards was a special reward after a fun and satisfying time with these men. Ginny didn’t do that stuff. Remember the agreement?

In spite of wearing loose and plain clothing, Ginny’s bosom was difficult to disguise and she got the boys’ attention at school. She had to decline enough dates that she was concerned they’d think she was antisocial or a lesbian. When she voiced this to Harry he responded, “I want you to have as normal an experience as you can. I know that won’t always be easy with your background and situation. Go out on some dates with boys you are attracted to and make the appropriate responses to situations. That includes getting naked with them if you wish. All I ask is to hear about it because it can turn me on as it has in the past. Actually a bit of fucking would help disguise that you are married.”

She went out on a limited number of dates, usually to school functions but occasionally to parties. The times the boys picked her up when Harry was there he’d get to see who her stories were about and they probably thought he was her father and Wilda a grandmother. It was kinda fun and when she’d put out for these relatively inexperienced fellas she’d have to cool it and play virginal. That was an interesting challenge and Harry would be giving her wet pussy a good banging only a few minutes after her date dropped her off. She grinned at the thought, “What if they knew?”

Lenny was a senior boy she dated, but not exclusively, who asked her to the senior prom. Wilda fussed over her and fancied her up for this event. Her bosom couldn’t be hidden in a prom dress and it was stunning, at least to guys who letched and also to envious gals. At the end of the formal event she knew she’d be asked to a hotel room. No big deal.

It was a suite that three couples were sharing. She’d dated and fucked one of the other guys but the third would be “new meat”. First was champagne to salute all the others who were graduating, then it changed to Margueritas. Some music was started and, one by one, the gals did improvised strip shows and, when naked, would sit in each of the still-clothed guy’s lap. He’d give her a hot kiss and fondle her body briefly. Ginny went last and insisted before she started that the guys get naked. No problem.

Her routine included lots of tit jiggling and swinging. This time when she did the lap sitting her crotch, wet from the dance’s stimulation, dropped easily on the flesh shaft sticking up. Just engulfing though, no other movement while they practically mauled her chest hangers.

She ended up on the one cock that had never fucked her and the other two gals hopped on the laps of the one who was not their partner. This time the bouncing got serious and groans and moans of tension release were soon heard. Ginny suggested they all get in the Jacuzzi. It was crowded but no one minded and lots of hand exploration happened underwater while the other one held a drink.

When everyone had rested a bit the folks coupled off with someone they didn’t come with and one bed got two pairs while Ginny and her new lover took the other. In the dim light one could see lots of action accompanied by all sorts of pleasure noises. Tim was a good fuck and, as they were resting, they saw the other two couples swap cock-riders. And so it went with little sleep happening beyond short snoozes until someone woke you up, often with some kind of oral stimulation.

In the morning there was a room service breakfast in the nude. The men were limp and the women showed flushed places on their bodies. Tim asked for everyone’s attention. Suzy, his date stood up next to him. “We are going to be married soon. This was a last splurge as singles and we’d never been with other partners. It was every bit the memory maker we hoped, so thank you. By the way, Suzy is already two months pregnant so when you see her belly swelling, don’t think that you might have done it here.” That created a lot of chatter. The shower but not the beds got a lot of use before everyone dressed and prepared to go back to their regular life.

All of her housemates grinned throughout her tale-telling of the dance and orgy. Harry said he’d let her rest up before getting naked with him and she nodded her head. Those young cocks had been vigorous and long lasting after the first unloading. Would that happen again when she was graduating? She hoped so.

Wilda had her share of fun too. The weather was warming and she could once again bounce her big boobs on the beach. She had a couple of guys that attracted her interest from classes at the college and enticed them to come to the beach on a Saturday. The only real enticement was learning it was a nude beach and they’d see those magnificent mammaries. She introduced them and they eyed other a bit warily. She expected that, of course, and made an offhand remark, “Each one is enough for a whole guy.” They looked a bit embarrassed having their minds read and she chuckled. They swam for a while and then retired to a small rented cabana.

Wilda kept in charge. “Let’s drop all pretenses. I know damn well why you are here. It’s the same reason I invited you. My tits need attention proportional to their size. They are enough for two, wouldn’t you agree? Choose one and stay close so my hands have something I’ll like to play with.” The fun began and each guy learned something from the other. Each tit got a cumshots from the guy who had been stimulating it and they went back to the water, Wilda dripping man-cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.