Big Tit Appreciation - Cover

Big Tit Appreciation

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An older woman is so glad her mammaries are massive in spite of their inconvenience. So is her buxom young protégé and many men friends. That's just for starters. Many lives are affected in many ways by those big beauties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

“Oh, it’s so good!” Wilda thought as a swollen cock head separated her pussy lips and began moving in and out of her well-worn vagina. Her eyes were closed and she didn’t know which of the three men present was filling her. She didn’t even care, actually hoping that all three would sample her snatch again before they were done. The multiple hands, lips, and fingers caressing and teasing her massive breasts, hungry pussy, and other erogenous zones were so stimulating that she was wanting all the fucking she could get.

It had been that way ever since her breasts began developing in her early teens and got the attentions of horny boys. The older ones showed her what her pussy could do and then she welcomed the younger ones too. A short pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage got her on contraception and then it was “all cocks” ahead. The hormones further enlarged her big and pendulous bosom.

One short marriage proved that the venerable institution wouldn’t work for her. Singledom was just fine since she made no secret that she loved to fuck and exclusivity was not in her vocabulary. She was treated to parties, travel, and gifts. One stint as a corporate whore increased her bank account considerably and she rarely paid rent, at least with money.

Now, close to the age where the Social Security payments would start appearing in her bank account, she was still quite desirable. When the second hard shaft slipped into her now slippery slot, she enjoyed it as much as any of the thousands of times she’d felt that erotic entrance during her life. She had taken good care of her body, realizing early on that it was a major asset, and most of the men whose dicks swelled up for her didn’t realize how much older she usually was than them.

Of course, older guys had their advantages. Most times they would last longer and be kinkier when she was in that mood. They were more generous when gifting for the time spent being naked with her. Better hotels and meals and such too.

Her favorite was Tom. He had been in and out of her life, and pussy, for many decades. He became her lover when she was struggling with her marriage to a man who suddenly became possessive after sharing her body with friends and relatives. Tom mentored her and took her in for a while during the divorce. He knew more about her sexual history than even her girlfriends did.

Knowing when to turn her loose and always being available even if not living near each other, Tom had been an anchor through the trials of life. He completely accepted her for who she was.

Shortly after the three guys she’d picked up at the beach while wearing her “fuck-me” swimsuit had “cum and gone”, she got a phone call from Tom. His question, “What have you been doing?” got an earful of the gang-bang she was still seeping semen from.

He was calling about her 62nd birthday and wanted to be with her on that special day. He’d spring for a plane ticket to the Caribbean where he was currently on a long visit. How could she say NO to her special friend?

When she met him at the airport he grabbed handfuls of her barely restrained tits as she kissed him hello. They were difficult for any normal male to resist as they swung about under the thin blouse. She’d deliberately worn that one because she got such a kick from seeing men elbowed or hissed at by their women partners as they gawked.

Arriving at the hotel she squealed with excitement, “It’s a nude resort! Oh, you wonderful man! Let’s get naked and fuck. It’s been so long since you laid me.”

As he was pumping her familiar fur-trimmed fun place, he asked with a twinkle in his eye, “I bet you got laid last night and again this morning, didn’t you?”

She squeezed his moving buns and chortled, “You know me so well! That’s why I love you so much. Yes, the ‘L’ word. I’ve realized that since we were last together. I think you love me too.”

He erupted in her twat, triggering an orgasm and then suckled on a tit so big he had to reach and support it to get it nipple up. “I think you are right. I would have been broken-hearted if we couldn’t be together on this special birthday. And my big 65 is next year.”

Seeming to ignore that last thought, Wilda exclaimed, “Let’s go to the beach right now. I haven’t skinny-dipped in ages.” Ignoring the semen running down her thighs, she headed out of the door and made straight for the surf, her big tits bouncing and swaying, gathering lots of male attention. Tom lagged behind, his still half-filled pecker swaying as he watched the attention she got.

Rascally as she was, Wilda headed for a young man sitting on a surfboard by the water’s edge and addressed him, “Would you show me how to do that thing?” His eyes were fixated on her chest, a common occurrence, as he tried to reply. “Uh, I guess so...”

He was good at giving lessons though, first showing her how to stand on it on the beach, a task that let his body come into contact with hers several times. Tom sat nearby, marveling how the nice uncut pecker of the young man stayed only partially hard. Then they got out in the water for the next part of the lessons and Wilda managed to fall on the guy a couple of times. Tom figured she got a handful or two based on the increased fullness of his shaft.

Apparently she told him that was enough of those lessons for one time and led him away, most likely to their room to give him a very personal thank-you for his efforts. Tom waited nearby and when the limp-dicked young man exited, he walked into the room to see his sweetie on her back, smiling and with a drooling snatch open and inviting. He was buried in the fresh young cum in moments and Wilda was making lots of pleasure noises. He lasted a long time, enjoying his woman in several different positions before his seed joined the young man’s whose name she hadn’t even asked.

She became quite proficient at her new water sports and her tutor was well laid, marveling at the sexual treasures of an age group he’d not considered before but would certainly include in his pursuits evermore. He was also introduced to a new kind of watersport as well, providing interesting stimulation while his “sperm-gun” reloaded. Having been introduced to Tom, the now-threesome had plenty of fun times for the rest of the stay.

The pee play started when Wilda was taking a dump and her young stud was hopping around because his bladder was full. She simply said, “Just aim for my crotch fur. It’ll feel good to me.” She reached out to aim it up at her belly as well and made pleasure noises as the hot liquid ran down over her thighs and pussy. Tom was next and the young man was getting hard as he watched that little episode.

When Wilda asked if he wanted to find out how good it felt, he nodded and she laid him in the bathtub then squatted over him and soaked his now firming pecker and balls. She surprised him by dropping her pussy down on his wet willie. Tom wished that he wasn’t empty cuz he’d love to pee on their joined parts. Oh, well. Fun for another time.

As they travelled home, Wilda kept snuggling up to Tom. “This has been my best birthday ever, even better than the six-guy gang-bang on my fiftieth. You were just wonderful to arrange it and encourage me to have all the fun. I’ll say it again; I love you.”

Tom had been hoping to hear the “L” word again. The adoring looks she had given him both when he was pleasuring her aroused body and when he watched the young man going wild enjoying her bountiful bosom and slippery snatch clearly signaled her feelings.

When they arrived at his house, being closer than her apartment, he asked if she would like to stay the night. She kissed him in answer so he brought her suitcase in. As usual there, she got naked right away and busied herself fixing some supper. She had done that often enough that she knew where everything she needed was kept.

Tom sipped on a beer, enjoying the sight of her pendulous mammaries moving around unencumbered as she worked. Her ass looked damn good in motion too and his pecker stirred in spite of the good screwing they’d done just before checking out of the resort. That copulation had been enhanced by watching the good-bye fuck she’d had with their young friend. He had given them his contact information, hoping to be invited to visit someday.

As they ate, Tom commented on her familiarity with his abode then, in a casual tone of voice, added, “Maybe you’d like to stay here all the time.”

Wilda dropped her fork, “You mean come and live with you?”

“Yup, and you wouldn’t have to give up your carnal hobby either. We could set up one of the other bedrooms as your ‘Playpen’ for ‘entertaining’ your friends with or without me. But I would insist on installing a video and audio feed so I could have my own live porn whenever I wasn’t part of the activity.”

She jumped up and down in her chair, her knockers threatening to bump her dinner plate off the tabletop. “I’ve had fantasies about being a porn star. That could be fun.”

On a roll, Tom grinned, “Maybe we could put you out on the internet!”

She loved all the wicked ideas and said she’d go break her lease in the morning. The apartment manager had been hitting on her unsuccessfully for a long time so a bit of pussy pumping would get her out of the lease with her deposit intact, she figured. He’d been good to her in hopes of getting his hands on her hangers so she would reward him. Her comments after that activity were that he’d had a much better time than she did.

The next week was a busy one getting Wilda settled in. She was so thrilled she’d often stop what she was doing to ravish Tom when he wasn’t occupied in something uninterruptible. She even caught him on the toilet taking a dump, sucked him hard, then sat on his rod. He was startled when, as soon as she’d fully dropped on him, he felt warm liquid on his pubes, running down over his hanging balls to splash in the toilet water. When that finished she moved up and down until he spurted his prostate load.

When asked, Tom’s new housemate said she’d like to show him some of the things she’d done with the young man at the resort. She knew he was willing to be a bit kinky. She took him to the big walk-in shower after a good fuck, since his hose had to be flexible for this alternative activity. She had previously pushed fluids down.

She took charge, “Lay down on the floor on your back. I’m going to straddle you and see how much altitude you can get with your stream. Point at my pussy and let it go.” She bent her legs to adjust her height as he built up his hot stream so it splashed against her pussy lips and clit. “It teases me in a different way than your fingers or tongue.”

When he was drained, she positioned her crotch above his shaft as it laid on his belly and he felt a tickling sensation as she skillfully played the hot liquid along its length. It responded by beginning to fill again. When her bladder was empty she lowered herself to slide her pussy along the wet shaft, stimulating its tumescence even more. When it reached “critical firmness”, she reached down and engulfed it with her pussy.

Tom gasped, “It’s all pissy!”

She laughed, “Wait till you see my young man from the resort actually piss inside. I hope I can teach you how to do it with a hard-on. Feels like a giant ejaculation.” That thought set Tom off and she chortled with pleasure. “Speaking of him, now that I’m settled in I’d like to invite him for a weekend visit.”

The young man, named Richard but deliberately called “Dick” by Wilda, was overjoyed to get the invitation and said he’d cancel anything to see her again. She was quite flattered by that.

When he arrived she mounted him on the living room carpet while Tom fixed drinks and munchies. She rode him slowly as they sipped their drinks and visited. When the drinks were gone she told him there was a surprise for him. Bending over to plaster her chest on his, Tom came up behind them and worked his cock in on top of Dick’s. That was enough to set the young man’s horny pecker into orgasm and Tom felt the hot cream coating his organ. He slid in it until he returned the favor, coating the still rigid shaft sharing Wilda’s vagina.

As they worked on another drink, Wilda asked the visitor if he had any girlfriends at home. He said she’d ruined him for younger and inexperienced women but he’d had a couple of dates with an older girl who had nice big tits and was an okay screw. He wanted to date her again because she seemed very eager to improve her skills and was impressed by his. Could he bring her over with him on a visit?

Wilda hadn’t thought much about getting Tom some strange pussy, being busy enough organizing her own crotch visitors. It seemed to her it might be fun to watch him in action and be the teacher for a change. He had perked up at the idea so she told Dick to arrange it.

Two Fridays later, Dick showed up with Ginny in tow. She had short blond hair and bright blue eyes and was a bit shy at first. Richard explained that he told her what to expect so their hosts could be as direct as they wanted to be.

Wilda took the young woman into the kitchen to fix some snacks and drinks and when they came out they were both naked with Ginny looking a bit flushed since this public nudity was a new experience for her. She was a sensation seeker though and anything new and potentially exciting attracted her. That certainly applied to her hosts’ bodies as she moved around serving things. Wilda told her to sit down next to Tom on one couch while she sat with Dick on the other.

Wilda was clearly in charge, “You know that I have fucked Richard, who I call Dick, and have always looked forward to it. He’s getting pretty good for such a young guy which I know you already appreciate. I’m also anticipating seeing Tom fuck you since I’ve never seen live sex even though, obviously, I’ve been the star in such shows. Since you two haven’t been together yet, after our drinks why don’t you two go to the bedroom and get better acquainted while I jump on this nice young cock out here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.