Cloister Black - Prologue Part 2 - Cover

Cloister Black - Prologue Part 2

by Kathrin

Copyright© 2020 by Kathrin

Erotica Sex Story: After retiring to her room, Ida and her maid go spying on her stepmother, as she is visited by a nun from the nearby convent. Instead of folding them in a pious prayer, the older woman gets to feel the nun's hands in a very different way, deep between her legs, as the two girls begin to please one another outside her door, unable to hold back on their lust any longer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Hairy   .

I had never noticed it before, but now I could not keep my eyes off the milky-white liquid that my mother sipped on at dinner. She drank it in small gulps, like she couldn’t handle more than that at once, and at the same time reverently, like it was a precious wine. I wondered if it really was what I thought it was, and from the way Judyta eyed me, I could tell she was thinking the same. There was an air of awkwardness hanging over dinner that I just couldn’t get around, and so I finally excused myself early. “I think I’ll retire,” I said, getting up while Judyta hurried to hold my chair and pick up my dishes. “I am feeling a little unwell. Have a good night, mother.”

My stepmother nodded and sipped on her goblet once more, licking her lips. “Sleep well, Ida,” she said, looking strangely relieved.

My maid followed me to my room and helped me undress, her touch gentler and more reluctant than usual. More than once, our eyes met and she blushed and looked away. “No need to be shy,” I said finally, holding her arm as she helped me into my nightgown. “I enjoyed what we did and I hope you did too. So let’s keep it between us and stop worrying.”

She nodded. “I just ... don’t want to get into trouble,” she whispered.

I shrugged. “Nobody will know,” I replied, trying to ease her fears. “It’ll be our little secret.”

She smiled, a little reassuringly. “Alright,” she said finally, fastening the buttons on my gown.

I grabbed her wrists and guided her gentle hands down my front to my bust. She let me guide her without hesitation and started caressing me gently and lovingly, cupping my small breasts and stroking them through the thin fabric. It wasn’t long before I turned towards her and pulled her down to me, kissing her passionately. Judyta’s lips tasted just like they did the first time, and again made me feel like nothing I had ever felt before.

She was shy, but this time didn’t pretend to be disinterested at all. Maybe it was the darkness and the relative safety that nobody would interrupt us in my bedroom, but Judyta knelt down next to me and ran her fingers across my skin, played with my hair, we kissed, over and over as I reached for her breasts as well, which were much less accessible through the maid’s thick house dress. Nonetheless, I managed to pinch them, slightly, squeezing them with both hands, noticing how large they felt, packed tightly in the corseted chest.

The maid gasped, trying not to make a sound. Her hand ran down between my legs, tracing my inner thighs up to my warm, wet center, and before long I felt her fingers there, carefully combing through my pubic hair, caressing my labia and gently touching my clit, as if by accident. In the sheltered life that I had led until this point, this would’ve been enough to almost make me faint, but with the exciting events of the day and all the newly discovered feelings and sensations, I was craving much, much more.

When we suddenly heard the stairs creaking, we both held our breath. The lady of the manor came up to her room to retire and Judyta and I looked each other in the eyes with the same mixture of caution, lust and curiousity. “What else do you think she’s hiding from us?” I whispered almost inaudibly.

Judyta shrugged and eyed the door, where the noises had come from. “She usually just retires and has the nun come over to aid her in her prayers before going to bed,” she whispered into my ear.

“You mean my stepsister?” I asked. I had not seen her in a year, since she had gone to join the convent, and didn’t know she was still a regular visitor.

Judyta nodded. “Yes,” she replied. “Come to think of it, she would only come over after the lady had gone to the stables.”

I got up, excited. “Then let’s see what they’re up to!” I said, taking Judyta by her hand and pulling her to the door with me. We held our ears to the wood and listened. Faint footsteps could be heard in the hallway, then a door opened. My mother’s room was a few doors closer to the stairs than mine, and that’s where this must be happening. Cautiously, I opened my door and peeked through the crack, just in time to see the bedroom door of my stepmother close.

Barefoot and on tip toes I snuck out of my room, dragging Judyta with me. We hurried down the hallway like two ghostly shades, draped in gloomy darkness after all the lights in the house had been turned off, and together perched in front of the door where all the commotion had been taking place.

Through the brightly lit keyhole I could see my stepmother, sitting on a lush chair by her dresser, still wearing her black dress, while a figure in long white robes was kneeling in front of her. “He had a big, fat load for me today,” I heard her say, and casually spread her legs as she pulled up her skirt. In all my life, I had never seen the woman naked, but here she bared her legs and crotch in one fell swoop, and I could look right at her black, hairy muff, all sticky with some gooey stuff that was hanging all over her.

The nun in front of her began to murmur something, then removed her headdress to reveal beautiful shiny black hair, and from the side I could recognize the facial features of my stepsister. She ran her slender fingers across the older woman’s crotch, and then leaned in and buried her face in the thick, hairy bush, making smacking and slurping noises.

Soon, she moved her head back again and pulled herself up, until she was on level with her mother’s face, then let some thick, white stuff run from her lips into the open mouth of the widow, who eagerly sucked it down. That horse must’ve planted plenty of its seed in my stepmother’s cunt, and now she wanted it all back out. And her daughter wasn’t too shy to assist her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.