Cheating? - Cover

Cheating?

by SW MO Hermit

Copyright© 2020 by SW MO Hermit

Flash Story: What actually constitutes cheating? Is it in the eye of the beholder? You decide.

Tags: Fiction  

John was laying in the bed, eyes closed enjoying the rise to his orgasm. He felt the pleasure rising as his iron hard cock got harder and harder, his balls tightening while he edged nearer and nearer to the explosion. His thoughts were on his wife as he plummeted the orifice surrounding his cock. How he wished she was the one riding his turgid organ but, for some time now, that hadn’t happened. He pictured her in his minds eye, her small, beautiful body, perfect legs and ass and pretty little pussy.

Just as he reached the pinnacle of pleasure and felt the explosion of sperm the bedroom door pushed open and he heard Jennifer say, “John, are you in here? I’m home...”

John jerked his head up. His eyes shot open as he looked toward the open doorway in his bedroom. Jenny stood there in shock for a moment then wailed, “Oh, John, how could you? I thought you loved me.”

Jenny turned and fled the room crying because of what she saw her husband of three years doing in their bedroom. She grabbed her purse and fled out the door. John jumped from the bed to follow her but the time he took to put on his pants caused him to be unable to catch her. He ran onto their porch in time to see Jenny’s car shoot out of the driveway and roar down the street.

John ran back into the house and found his phone. With trembling hands he managed to push the speed dial button for Jenny. She didn’t answer so he hung up and tried again, then once more. This time he left a message: “Jenny, honey, please come home. I’m sorry I hurt you. Please come home so we can talk about this. I love you so much. Please.”

Late that afternoon John heard someone on the porch. He rushed into the living room in time to see the front door begin open. He said, “Thank God, Jenny. Where have you been? I’ve been so worried...” He stopped in surprise when he saw his Father in Law push the door open and walk into the room.

Pete, his Father in Law said, “John, how could you do that to my Jenny? I don’t even want to see you and you’re no longer welcome in our home. I’ve come for some of Jennifer’s clothes then I’ll be gone.”

“Look, sir I’m sorry but I really didn’t do anything that bad. I mean, yeah, I uhh, well, I’m sure you’ve done the same thing from time to time. It’s not that bad. I don’t understand why Jennifer was so upset. I mean, it’s been so long since we ... uh, we did it I just had to get some release.”

“John, that doesn’t give you the right to cheat on my daughter. You disgust me son.”

“WHAT? CHEAT? I never. Sir, I would never do anything like that. Ok, look, I’ve tried and tried to get Jenny to take care of, uh, to make love with me and she’s just not interested it seems. She’s always on the phone with her girlfriends or reading or watching those damn shows she’s so fond of. Then there’s the girls night out and on and on. I don’t know why she isn’t interested in me any longer but she’s not. I had to do something.”

“John, she told us what she walked in on. She told us you were in the bedroom and she walked in on you just as you had an orgasm.”

“Yes, I’m ashamed to admit that. I mean, how pathetic is it that a grown man has to hide in his own bedroom and beat off instead of making love with his wife?”

“WHAT? You were masturbating? John, if that’s correct, I’m sorry I misjudged you. Jenny led us to believe you were cheating on her. In fact, those were the words she used. Are you telling me the truth here?”

“Yes sir I am.”

“Well, let me pick up some things for Jenny and I’ll go home and get to the bottom of this.”

When Pete walked into his house he found Jenny gone. His wife was in the kitchen preparing supper. He asked, “Where’s Jenny Martha?”

“She managed to find an attorney who could see her this afternoon. She’s talking to her about a divorce. She said she couldn’t live with a man who would disrespect her that badly.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.