A Difficult Problem Resolved - Cover

A Difficult Problem Resolved

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2020 by Lubrican

Flash Story: Some problems are difficult to solve. Some would appear to be impossible to solve. A little flash story about a problem like that.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   First   .

“We can’t do this,” she moaned.

“Why not?” he asked. “You have a problem, and I can solve it.”

“It’s wrong, that’s why,” she argued. “We’re cousins. It would be incest.”

“Okay, so we’re cousins, but we’re not first cousins. You can marry your cousin if she’s not a first cousin.”

“I don’t want to marry you,” she groaned.

“Why not? I know you love me.”

“Okay. Yes. I love you. But it’s not that kind of love.”

“I’m surprised. We’ve been kissing cousins for years. But, okay. I get it. So we won’t do it.”

“But we have to do it,” she wailed.

“First you say we can’t, and then you say we have to. Make up your mind!”

“You know why we have to do it. I tried to lose my cherry —more than once, even— but it always went horribly wrong.”

“I could have told you it would. Who was it with?”

“None of your business,” she snapped.

“Doesn’t matter. Whoever they were, they were wrong for you.”

“Just pop my cherry so I can find me a man to love. Okay?”

“I still think we should be a couple. We’d make really good babies.”

“We couldn’t hide it and, legal or not, people wouldn’t accept cousins being married and having babies.”

“So you don’t want to have my baby?” He sounded glum.

“Don’t be like that. I do love you, and you’re right. Our baby would be amazing. But we can’t do that. People would know and get upset.”

“What if I get you pregnant when I pop your cherry?” he asked.

“You can pull out when you cum,” she said.

“I always have to pull out,” he grumbled. “For the obvious reasons. I mean, talk about something that would end horribly wrong. I was counting on being able to shoot inside a girl for the first time.”

“Okay. I understand. Maybe just this one time. I’ll take the chance if you’ll solve my problem.”

“Deal,” he said, smiling. “Lots of foreplay first, though.”

Thirty minutes later, the problem was solved as the penis of steel tore through the hymen of steel, as Kon-El deflowered his cousin, Kara Zor-El.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.