Betsy Bangs Buddies - Cover

Betsy Bangs Buddies

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: "Sweet sixteen" girl has the best sex life in the neighborhood. It evolves in interesting ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Sharing   First   Voyeurism   .

She was a cute, trim, b-cup blond. The image of the girl-next-door. Betsy was as bright as she was attractive and really researched sex as soon as she got on birth control. She was going to keep charge of her own body and be promiscuous, but carefully and with planning.

Even her “first time” was carefully organized. Accustoming her cunt prior to actual male penetrations was easily done with a dildo. Watching porn got her mind filled with ideas about how that cunt would be used. It was just that to her, a part of her body with a specific use like the others.

Just in case things didn’t work out, her first cock wasn’t gonna live close. As it turned out it was plural; a couple of cousins at a family event at their house. They’d been teasing and hitting on her for years, ever since she started showing signs of maturing. This time she took them up on it and they were delighted. They knew the places for privacy, having escorted girls there a number of times. That was also just what she wanted – experience. She’d try out virgins at a later time.

Riding 4-wheelers out in the woods, they came to a secluded clearing. Brian, the older, spread out the blanket as Caleb, two years younger, got out the beer. Tabs made popping sounds and they began sipping and talking. Betsy explained her agenda, always the planner.

“I’m gonna fuck both of you. Ever done teamwork?” They nodded, “Good, cause I want you to keep moving around trading off different things until I let you know to finish. Got it?” More nods. “Let me see what you brung to the party then.”

They stood in front of her and synched their clothing removal down to their tighty-whiteys, now bulging nicely. Betsy got on her knees and pulled then down one at a time, watching the live “toys” spring out and up. She gave the first one a kiss, the first-ever contact with one of those guy-things, before moving on to the remaining one.

Her cunt was damp as she stood up and made a show of removing her own coverings, pointing a tit at a boy and getting the expected nipple kiss, actually more of a brief and stimulating suck, as they appeared. When her light blond muff was uncovered, the scent of a randy woman reached everyone’s nostrils.

Brian asked, “I’d like to taste that!” She laid back on the blanket and braced herself for the new experience. Damn, he was good and she writhed in orgasm just a short time later, having to spit out Caleb’s cock so she didn’t bite it.

Caleb spoke up, “My turn!”

“Great,” she thought, “teamwork already.” Another oral orgasm. Now the boys’ turns. Missionary was just fine so she could watch the action.

She pulled Caleb up from her crotch and said softly, “Fill me!” He was a bit thinner than Brian but about the same length. She was wet and dilated so he bottomed out in just two pushes. She marveled at the richness of the sensations compared to the dildo. Hotter inside plus all the other bodily contacts including a mouth on her nipples, plus the tongue-filled kisses.

She savored the powerful surges of his semen spurts deep inside and then felt the entry of Brian. She thought she could detect the larger thickness. He built on the arousal his brother had started until she exploded, shaking and gripping him as his peak joined hers, the hot surges and loud moans adding to her own sensations.

She lay under him, looking up at the cloud-dotted blue sky, thrilled beyond belief. It hadn’t gone as planned, but so what? It was magnificent! And maybe not done yet because out of the corner of her eye she saw Caleb holding his hard shaft for her inspection. She motioned him over and tasted their dried juices on it. Needing a rest, she asked for a beer and they sat Indian style, not caring if her seeping cunt left stains.

Both were erect again when the refreshment was gone and this time she had them working as a team and the fun continued for another hour. Time to get back. Showers were a priority and Betsy wished she could have hers with company.

During the rest of the long weekend visit she was never able to get both boys together again but found opportunities to slip away with them singly. Wearing a skirt commando, she found that being bent over a foot of the car in the garage wasn’t nearly as good as her time under the sky but it was a lot better than nothing. Kind of exciting in its own way.

Well fucked, she plotted her next moves on the drive home. When her mother inquired how she had gotten along with her cousins, she replied, struggling to keep a straight face, “We got along just fine and we explored some new places.” Mom never asked what those places were, thank goodness. She didn’t like to lie.

Back home, with some experience “under her belt” literally, she needed to find some discreet guys to continue her fun and games. Sandy, the boy three doors down who she’d played doctor with as preadolescents, was an obvious choice. He wasn’t dating anyone, as far she could tell so she casually let him know that she’d like to play grown-up doctor with him. A few days later it was a Saturday and his parents were gone all day. She got her wish to experience and be the teacher to a virgin. His little peepee thing had grown up into a nice size tool easily the equivalent of her largest cousin’s. He was delirious with pleasure and his frequent masturbation had him in condition to get off three times in her before they had to call it quits.

That was a great start, Betsy thought. But there were many more opportunities out there, at least half of the kids she knew had a cock, right? She did have a close girlfriend, Sally, who was, as far she knew, a virgin. They’d talked about sex many many times so now was her chance to be the expert.

Sally was enthralled, keeping her hand in her jeans as she heard the story of the weekend with the cousins. She murmured, “God I wish I could’ve been there. Take me with you the next time you go. I want to get fucked so bad.” Betsy cautioned that she better get on birth control. That might be a challenge with Sally’s very religious parents. At worst, Sandy could probably get some condoms use on days when it wasn’t very close to her menstruation.

Betsy spent a good bit of time educating her naïve friend whose parents wouldn’t even say the word sex out loud. Finally, after she and Sandy were comfortable getting it on, she brought Sally to one of their get-togethers. “Sandy, I’m sure you’ll be pleased to know that my friend wants to get laid and you’re going to be the designated driver. I wanted to watch it being done anyway so I’ll take my turn after you do her.”

Sally was getting cold feet and she urged her friend to do it first so she could see how it happened. Her eyes went wide and her pussy got rubbed nearly raw as she watched her good friend pounded in three different positions. She was still scared and begged off this time but not before Sandy touched her and kissed her and sucked her all over. She promised that after her period was done she’d give it another try.

Leaving no acceptable candidate’s pants unzipped, Betsy got to check the size, shape, and taste of quite a few young men but found none that really pushed her buttons. Sandy knew what she was up to and, although not thrilled about the idea of sharing her, realized that he owed her. “Betsy, how about you try a different age group? I’ve got an uncle who is just getting divorced after about eight years of being married. I’m sure he could use some pussy and would not be wanting any commitment. Would you like to meet him?” She thought about it for five seconds and said yes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.