Will Yew Fuck My Ma? - Cover

Will Yew Fuck My Ma?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Young hillbilly man helps his mom's sex life. His gits a kick too.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Slut Wife   Incest   .

Author’s note: Some of the dialogue must be read phonetically since I have tried to give the story the flavor of where it occurs. Say it out loud if necessary. Just think of the Beverly Hillbillies and you will catch on.


“Well it’s bin a plesur sippin shine with yew. Why don chew foller me home? Ah’d lak fer yew ter meet up with my Maw. Yeer about the same age, Ah think, and she needs compney while Paw’s in jail. Yew said yew don’t have no girlfriend so Ah though yew’d lak som pussy. She’ll be glad ter give yew some, Ah think.”

“How der I know that? Well, it’s lak this. Maw’s been a fukkin since she were purty yung sew she’s real use ter gittin it. Some of us fambly boys would take care of her while Paw’s locked up but this new church says that’s ‘insekts’ and we ain’t surposed ter do it with fambly. Ah guess thet wives fukkin men who are not fambly is ok cause the preacher does it a lot with em himself. Maw is horny and yew are clean and nahse enuf Ah thinks.”

“Maw has had six kids but she’s nahse and tight cause thet baby docter sewed her up after the last won. And he cut some kinda tubes sew she won’t git knocked up no more. We wuz all glad of thet. And Ah hopes yew laks big swingin titties cause thets whut six kids does. Ah loved playin with em when Ah was bangin her. Ah miss thet terrible. Can’t hump ma sister neither so we trade off with the next door kids tew git our dick dippins. Their maw has nice titties though and laks em played with too but she ain’t as purdy as my Maw.”


“Here’s some of Paw’s dew. Let’s sit a spell on the porch whal yew rest up. Ah heered lots of happy sounds frum Maw so yew musta got along reel good.”

“So Maw asked yew to rest up and do it some more? Yew must be good cause she hardly ever does thet. A course when we were doin insekts there would be other peckers a waitin fer their turn. Ah miss thet terrable. Oh, Ah heer Maw a callin fer yew. Have fun.”


“Hullo. Good ter see yew agin. Maw has been askin about yew. She’ll be glad yew come a callin. So who’s this purty girl yew brung?

“Glad to meet cha Louise. Well shur I’d be glad ter get nekkid with yew fer a while. Ah’ll let Maw know her favrit guy is here.”


“Oh hi Maw. Yew look laks yew bin havin a good time with Bobby. This here’s Louise. She’s Bobby’s sister and we just been a bangin while yew were. She done drained ma pecker real gud lak yew yewst to. Ah’d bet she’s had lahts of practice with them nice round titties to get the guys interested. She and Bobby ain’t doin insekts any more either and want to visit regler. Do thet sound good ter everybody? OK then.”

“Hey Louise, ma pecker’s gittin ready agin. Yew’ll haf ter excuse us fer a bit...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.