Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 96

I shivered.

The associate said, “First time?”

“Nobody but me ... and they don’t react like that with my hands.”

That was certainly the truth ... Cold didn’t produce such startling results. I’d pointed before ... but not like this. This stirred my inner being.

“Well,” said the associate, “I am Elif Van Oordt ... and you?”

“Simone Berger.”

“Tyche Flintkote.”

“Miss Berger, Miss Flintkote ... what may I do for you today?” Elif had a certain ‘look,’ not Dutch ... but Dutch ... not oriental ... but oriental ... sorta half way ... and exotically beautiful ... the complete package. Maybe 19 ... possibly 20.

“She has a first date, Friday,” grinned Simaon.

“She reacts to caresses nicely.” Elif said.

That’s when I learned about ‘the three date rule’ ... three dates and it’s free boobie time. One must be sure to wear clothes that allow glimpses on the first three dates. Perhaps even a nipple now and then. But it must NEVER look contrived.

“Unless he’s a complete pig and tries to see the ‘girls’ constantly ... no three dates for pigs,” Elif said.

“Even if I really like the guy?” I said.

“Especially if you like the guy,” she advised. “Girls that really like the guy on the first date have another name.”

“Oh ... what’s that?”

“Mommy.”

“Oh ... OH!”

“Dating ... at your age ... is a time to experience different feelings and cultures.

“It makes no difference that you’re a Junior in college ... you’re supposed to be a sophomore in high school.

“Believe me ... if you’re considering an education in other cultures ... boys can’t be beat.”

Now Simone said, “She’s right ... maybe I should double with you ... my local guy likes BBQ.”

“That’s a great idea ... he’s picking me up at Seven. Now, I’d like to see a movie I’ve heard about for years but never got to see.”

“What?”

“Rocky Horror Picture Show”

“Oh God ... I haven’t seen that either,” said Simone... “And...”

Like twins... “It’s at the Union!”

“And it’s free!”

Elif said... “You’re kidding.”

“Nope ... starts at midnight in the big auditorium.”

“Can I go?” Elif begged. “I have all the props. I love that show.”

“I don’t see why not,” Simone said.

<Count me in> said Two.

<Yes! We’ll be there.> Six more.

And I said, “Sure ... the more the safer I’ll be.”

Raul told me, ‘I’m in.”

Elif said, “Wanna learn the Time Warp dance?”

“There’s a dance?” I said.

The Seven said, “Yes! Invite her to your place.”

They said that out loud ... oops.

“How about we meet at my place,” I said. “I have room ... if I move the Sandy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.