Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 68

She did ... look peaceful.

I whispered, “Seems a shame to wake her up just to put her in bed.”

“I know ... daddy used to do it to me all the time ... I’d be watching some stupid TV show, get bored and the next thing I know ... he’s putting me in bed.”

Bud said, “I’ll carry her.” He was too eager. Nope ... ain’t having that.

“We’ll do it,” we said like twins.

Two said, quite quietly, “No ... let him do it.”

“He’s gonna feel you up.”

“Yeah!”

“Okay, Bud. Have at it. Do we have beds?”

“Texas King in the green container. Your trust paid to decorate. Alice?”

“What?”

“Your mom set you up in the red one.”

“What?”

“Your parents were here.”

“Here?”

“Yup ... I picked ‘em up at Port O’Connor, flew ‘em up here and they furnished up the red one ... took ‘em back two weeks ago. I never seen the like. That’s one big ass boat.”

Alice had to look. She came out swearing...”Holy shit holy shit holy shit! Tyche ... you gotta see this ... it’s a fucking palace.”

“I’ll just carry this redhead to your place, Tyche. Go have a look at her house.”

I double took several times. I’d look in the house and have to come out and look at the outside several times ... yup 40 long by 12 wide and 10 foot high container ... back inside ... a genuine home ... plaster walls, marble floor in the kitchen area ... living room had an eighty inch flatscreen. Oak floors, access to the container behind. Behind was bedroom, bath free standing tub, big bed and walnut study desk ... good chair.

Wowie Zowie.

I was impressed.

Ooo ... I remembered ... what Bud said. Ooo ... tricky.

“Nice place, Alice. Bye, Alice.”

I hoofed it out the back door ... damn near fell in the hot tub ... there was a privacy fenced in, full length, 14 foot wide deck behind the whole shooting match ... from Alice’s ... behind the hangar ... behind my green container and up the side to the front, through the gate and in my front door.

I could hear my shower running.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.