Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 125

Her boss happened to notice us and said, “Naomi ... take a break.”

She came out to the dining area. We took a booth and sat.

Naomi said, “What do you want with my mom and dad?”

“I need someone to run my business ... you’ve been extremely helpful ... your parents trained you well. So ... I think your dad might make a good CEO for Flintkote Farms.”

She stopped breathing.

Really. She just shut down.

She turned blue ... that is ... if gray is a color of blue ... and passed out.

Breathing is one of the instincts. As soon as she passed out she shuddered and gulped a breath. Her boss noticed.

“You okay?”

And I said, “I surprised her.”

Naomi said, “For sure.” She took a couple of ‘opera singer’ breaths.

“Mom, maybe. Daddy? No,” she said. “Mom runs the family. Daddy does what she tells him.”

“Then I guess I need to talk to your mom.”

Explicit directions ensued.

I only had to come back twice before I got it right.

Knock Knock

“Yes?”

“Naomi sent me. May we come in.”

Of course Alice was with me. The only times she’s not with me is when we’re getting laid. I haven’t gotten THAT adventurous ... yet. But I might be interested.

Coffee, homemade cinnamon rolls and incidentals ... conversation and politeness out of the way, she said, “What do you want?”

“I want you to run my truck garden company, Flintkote Farms ... oops, too sudden?”

“What?”

“I’ve fired my board ... I need someone to reorganise management. I suggested your husband ... Naomi said ... no. She said you run the family ... go to the source ... tag. You’re it.”

“Complete control?” She took a big breath... “Hire, fire?”

“Yes ... the works ... Patrón.”

“Get rid of the abusers?”

“Run the place. all 20 thousand acres.”

“Yes!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.