Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 119

As soon as Mr. Dent woke up ... of course he had to pee ... Drat. I wasn’t going to ruin my satin sheets no matter how much the idea intrigued me.

If I’d had the sheet of rubber roofing on the bed ... well ... I’d at least give it a try ... urine is sterile straight from the source. The thought of that liquid force ... and the length of time it took Adam to ‘drain a vein’ ... Oooo minis ... a bunch. First chance I get!

And THAT caused him to look amazed ... again.

“Mini orgasms are nice ... but the big one is even better,” I said. After three.

“I agree,” Adam, said, “But ... I think you broke it.”

“Wanna bet?”

“Umh ... a buck?”

Judicious application of tongue, lips and throat later, Mr. Dent found his wallet and paid up.

Adam didn’t go home. Yet.

When he finally did, his dad asked if he’d had a good session with Microsoft.

“You were gone two weeks longer than intended, I hope your discussions went well,” Pater asked.

“I’ve been back almost two weeks ... I met a girl,” Adam said. Then he recalled, “I Re-met a girl.”

Madre, perking at this revelation, was much more interested in the girl than the Gates meeting. “Is she nice?”

“She’s the same girl I met during Summer Registration.”

“The one you were mooning over?” asked Everett.

“Eve ... I have to thank you,” Adam said.

“Well ... that’s a first,” Everett said.

“If you hadn’t forgotten to pick me up, I’d have missed her.”

“You forgot?” Pater said.

“I was busy with Janie,” he said. “Oops,” He clapped his hand over his mouth.

Madre said, “Eve ... You went out with that tr ... err ... again?”

“Mom,” Eve suggested, “Were you never young?”

She gave it a think... “Umh.”

Pater said, “You can do better than that, Dear. I remember.”

She blushed.

Then Eve asked Adam, “Are you going to introduce me ... brother?”

“Absolutely ... NOT.”

“Madre, she is planning a big feed ... she asked me to see if you and Pater would care to come ... not you Everett. She knows your reputation.”

“Which you so Kindly told her,” Eve said.

“Eve ... how many high school girlfriends did you steal from me?”

“Umh...”

“All of them ... that’s how many.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.