Tyche - Cover

Tyche

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 115

“I can’t leave you alone for a moment,” she said. “Who is this?”

My lifter was still lifting and the ‘girls’ were loving it.

THEN ... Two noticed the cop. The cop noticed her.

Two is ‘noticeable’ ... it’s that damn impossible red hair ... and the rest of her. Two is a ‘complete package.’ Two, in her teenager disguise is ... well ... she just IS.

“I’m her housemate ... when do you get a break?” Two was speaking to the cop.

She looked again ... recognition. She asked, again, “Who is this,” and nodded at my holder upper.

My feeble attempt at explanation fell on deaf ears. Two was looking intently in the general direction of my very comfortably held breasts. Her eyes traveled up and stared at the holder. Bright red. I almost collapsed when he let go. I didn’t like it.

I said so.

“They were just fine where they were.”

Oops. My turn achieving brilliant red. There was no possible conclusion other than ... I liked it.

“Who are you?”

“Adam Dent.”

Two took over, “Adam Dent.” She nodded. “What do you do, Adam Dent?”

Two has eighteen down to perfection ... even if she is 2k years old. The mom look ... over the glasses and down her nose ... or would ... if she wore glasses. She doesn’t. So it was Down The Nose.

Adam ... had ... in real life ... been ... subjected to ‘the look,’ many more times than he should. Life had taught him that the truth, the whole truth ... and nothing but the truth ... would see his eyes gaze on the next sunrise, “Grad Student at UT, ma’am.”

“And what has brought you to this space in this time?”

“Returning from California, ma’am,” He understood that that wasn’t sufficient.

“Interviewing Bill Gates at Microsoft.”

“You don’t look old enough.”

“I’m twenty, ma’am.”

“A genius?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She looked at me, looked at Adam, looked at the cop ... back to me ... to Adam and said, “Tyche, pray allow me the honor of introducing one Adam Dent, genius. Adam, I make known to you, Tyche Selene Flintkote, genius. Go and sin to your hearts content. Mr. Policeman ... coffee?”

She slipped her hand into the crook of his arm. I didn’t see her until after Fall Break.

<Well ... I guess One will have to follow you around.>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.