Poor Pussy Preferences - Cover

Poor Pussy Preferences

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Coming of Age Sex Story: A plain girl goes down a bad path, led by nasty girls who take advantage of her. Escaping from a virtual prison isn't easy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   FemaleDom   Pregnancy   .

Cynthia had bemoaned her appearance ever since she was old enough to know that how you look made any difference. She wasn’t ugly but she wasn’t pretty. She blamed that on her mother, who also did nothing to make herself look attractive after her husband, Cynthia’s father, abandoned her. Seeking refuge in a fundamentalist church didn’t help matters at all so the young woman had no contemporary female guidance.

When she reached adolescence and felt excluded from the boy-girl interactions that her classmates were stumbling through, she began eating to compensate which didn’t help either. With no guidance from her mother, she was easy prey for some of the bitchy young women in her class at school.

They pretended to be her friend and secretly enjoyed manipulating her in her naivety. Being naturally well endowed, excess pounds gravitated to make her breasts the most notable feature.

One girl, Samantha, was already quite promiscuous by the 10th grade, using boys but making them think that they were using her. She’d been given good information early on and so enjoyed frequent visitors to her sluttish cunt without fear of pregnancy.

One day, fucking a small group of regulars after school, she heard them complain they had to wait too long for their turn. That gave her a nasty idea. Giving Cynthia some regular attention, she quickly determined that she could dominate the young woman. Deftly exploring her background and knowledge, Samantha soon learned what she needed for her plan.

She brought a classmate who she had been fucking under her domination, not because he was particularly good looking, but he would do anything she asked and had a nice cock to do it with. She instructed Bobby to act as if he was interested in Cynthia and gave him specific instructions on how to approach her during school and then invite her to some innocent activities afterwards.

Cynthia’s mother worked long hours and expected her daughter to have supper prepared by 7:30 PM, thus leaving her daughter home alone quite a bit of time.

Samantha also instructed her “girl gang” to provide some feedback to Cynthia that she was so fortunate to be friends with Bobby. Of course, the innocent young woman became very infatuated. With Samantha’s guidance it wasn’t long before he was exploiting her feelings and unrequited instinctual urges in order to get his hands on her mammaries and his dick in her mouth.

Of course, Cynthia was asking for guidance from her more experienced friend and you know that guidance only promoted the plan. Convinced that she was doing the right thing got her more and more intimate with Bobby.

After school in her bedroom, undressed to her plain panties, with his now familiar erection in her hand, she heard, “Oh Cynthia, these times together with you are wonderful but they leave me so frustrated. Those parts that you so lovingly caress become very sore and are painful for a long time after we part.” She’d heard about “blue balls” from Samantha who said that the natural way to relieve that was something she practiced frequently and it also reduced her own aching in that part of her body as well. It was a very natural thing for males and females to join their parts as God had intended when he designed them.

She asked timidly of Bobby, “Do you know how to join our parts?”

He answered confidently, “Yes I do. I was taught that and it is a wonderful thing.”

Cynthia closed her eyes as she removed her final undergarment and laid quietly, not knowing what to expect. Bobby skillfully began gently touching her, slowly moving closer to the hairy junction of her thighs. He’d never had a natural one and thought it interesting. Gently separating her clenched knees, he began probing her female parts and she gasped, “No one told me it would be so pleasurable!”

Bobby kissed her and said, “It was made that way so that we would indulge frequently.” His fingers soon brought her first orgasm and she gasped in wonder and pleasure. He then made the big play, “I have relieved your tensions now you must assist with mine. This first time maybe a little uncomfortable as you get accustomed to this new thing but it will become pleasurable quite soon, I sure you.”

Having never entered a girl anywhere near a virgin, he relied on instructions that Samantha had drilled into him. Making sure she was as wet as possible, he entered slowly and took shallow strokes until he encountered the hymen. Warning Cynthia that the next step would be a little uncomfortable, he took a sharp thrust but hers broke easily and she only gave a little yip. More strokes and she began giggling, “It tickles and feel so good to be filled up like that.”

Samantha had thoroughly laid him just before going over to Cynthia’s so he was able to control himself and brought this virgin to her first penetrative orgasm. Sucking on her large and soft but upstanding breasts assisted in that. When he felt her close to her climax, he let his happen too.

Cynthia squealed, “Oh, I feel so hot and wet deep inside. What happened?”

Realizing that she didn’t even know about sperm and eggs, he just said, “That’s how it works. A man releases his tensions into you and you can even feel them. It was very good and I thank you.” He punctuated that with a kiss and she put her arms around him, so happy with herself.

So every day after school she insisted that Bobby come with her and “relieve their tensions”. She was much happier girl but her mother never even noticed. When her period arrived, she was concerned about Bobby’s reaction. That’s when he showed her how another set of lips could relieve a boy’s tension. Her first mouthful of semen was a surprise but he explained that it was just what she felt inside and it was normal for her to keep it in her by swallowing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.