Glistening - Cover

Glistening

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: A very special time of cross-cultural loving.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Indian Male   Indian Female   Pregnancy   Indian Erotica   .

The scene was mesmerizing as he sat at the foot of the bed. The dark shaft glistened with streaks of whitish lubrication each time the woman rose up and revealed it. The observer was erect again, even though only a short time earlier he had provided what now coated that embedded ebony shaft.

Her eyes were closed and he could see the look of concentration on her face as she moved, creating and absorbing the carnal pleasures of the moment. When she moved faster, her breasts would bounce, then as she leaned forward for a brief kiss they would hang down hoping for hands to cup them.

It had to happen. The dark toes in front of him curled as the man on the bed groaned. Her eyes popped open as she settled fully so his semen could paint her deepest parts. She threw her watcher a kiss and a smile as she moved slowly to extract all that she could from the pulsing penis.

When she leaned over on one leg, the man rolled out from under her, his mahogany shaft still large and shiny with the juices of all three of them. As he headed for the bathroom, she lay on her back, her pale thighs open in invitation, the soft light reflecting off the wet parts eager to be filled again. Her nether lips had no time to come together before they were separated by a much paler shaft this time, eager for the erotic wetness that would engulf it.

The bathroom door opened and the dark-skinned man dressed, then whispered thanks as he departed. The couple lay close, moving only slowly as they savored the memories of what had just happened.

He spoke first, “Was it as exciting as you expected?”

“Oh, yes!” she whispered, “It was so ... different!”

He kissed her and then asked, “Explain”

“That’s not easy to do and maybe when I’ve absorbed it more I’ll be able to do better. Physically he felt different than you, not better or worse but just a different shape and movement inside of me, and of course there were all the emotions. There were the thoughts that it was the second man to ever be in me, that he was dark-skinned and wickedly erotic, and that you were watching me. All of that ran together and you saw the big orgasms I had but I had lots of little ones in between.”

He moved with longer strokes and bent down to suckle her upturned breasts with their hard nipples. “It was amazing for me to see and I almost ejaculated when he did from just the visual stimulation. But I needed to be in you again, as I’m sure you understand.”

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and thrust back hard with her hips, driving him to his second release inside her. Then she relaxed and said in a husky voice, “I’m glad you didn’t insist on a condom. I think it’s a pretty safe time and I guess this opportunity just worked out well even though we’re trying to have a baby. At least right now, I don’t think I need to do it again since these memories will last a long time.”

He hugged her and noticed his erection was refilling. So did she.


The ovum that began its short journey ten days later had little chance of avoiding the hordes of sperm, they being refreshed two or three times each of the days it was expected. Implanting itself in the proper place to grow, its doing so was announced by a lack, that of menses. There was a celebration, punctuated by another joyful delivery of the now unnecessary sperm.

She discovered quickly enough, a peculiarity of her new condition. Now that the pleasurable acquisition of sperm had accomplished its purpose, one might expect that the urge would weaken or disappear. In some cases that occurs, but not this one. The change in hormones emphasized her female needs to the initial delight of her mate, but eventually led to his genital fatigue.

It was she who proposed a practical solution. Invite Tamil, the dark-skinned friend, to assist her partner. He’d already been intimate and she was with child. He was discreet; that had been established before the earlier event.

His unfailing politeness, his gentle manner, and even the way his eyes and teeth sparkled against his dark skin when he smiled, had led the mother-to-be to want to experience him intimately that first time. The British accent was explained by his status as an exchange student from India, studying engineering with her mate who invited him to their place to study.

When his loneliness became evident, her compassionate self, pushed by her curiosity, led to the event where this tale began. They had become quite comfortable with his presence in the small abode. Now, it would simply take on an added dimension.

At first when he became a regular, Tamil was bedded only in the presence of her mate, then only when he was present in the abode, and finally, bowing to practicality, whenever circumstances permitted. By the end of her first trimester, Tamil was spending more nights in her bed than his own.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.