The Cupcake - Cover

The Cupcake

Copyright© 2020 by Emily Trout

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When a young lesbian falls hard for her straight roommate there's bound to be a little pain, humiliation, and guilt. Don't ask me why, some mysteries just aren't meant to be solved, I guess. (codes will update as story progresses)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Slow  

Someone back at the home office had decided that my company needed Diversity Training to ensure that our work environment was Identity Positive. Since I was both female and openly gay, and therefore didn’t need training wheels on my ego, my boss told me I could skip it and take the afternoon off. It made me wonder what all those straight people were saying behind my back as they digested their stale donuts and tried not to doze off. I really hoped they had some Identity Positive Team Building Exercises, because I really wanted to miss that kinda shit.

Anyway, with nothing better to do, I found myself at Dick Burden’s Goldmine just after the lunchtime rush, such as it was on a random Tuesday. I’d rarely seen the place so empty, but I liked it. There was me and Sandy, and we could have a real conversation for once. I didn’t get a lot of that in my normal day-to-day, so it was nice. Plus she’s a great bartender, so, you know. The women had seen a lot of losers sit on their asses and bitch, so she didn’t mind one more.

“You’re going to have to deal with it sometime,” Sandy told me. “What are you waiting for?”

“I don’t know,” I sighed. “She’s not like other girls.”

The woman laughed. “She’s exactly like other girls, Emily. You’re the one who’s acting different.”

“I love her.”

“So tell her that!” she exclaimed. “Fuck, I don’t know what’s wrong with you kids these days. Everything’s all touchy-feely all the time.”

“Maybe we need a team building exercise,” I suggested, but Sandy didn’t get it. She was OG queer, growing up when a lesbian was any women who didn’t wear a bra. I’ll bet life was a lot more interesting back then.

“I like touchy-feely.” Linda grinned, sitting on the stool to my left. “What am I buying you?”

“No, come on...” I rolled my eyes.

“There’s nobody else here,” she said. “Tell her, Sandy.”

“There’s nobody else here,” Sandy told me, and then plopped double shots of Jack in front of Linda and me.

“Cheers.” Linda held up her glass and I did the same.

“Oof!” My whole body shook as that whiskey burn hit my tummy.

“Yeah, good one,” Linda agreed, reaching for the back of my neck. She wanted a kiss and I opened eagerly for her tongue, just that quick.

Her rough hands were strong and calloused from working as a pipe fitter for some boatyard. She’d been doing it a long time, too, and had developed a lean, muscular body that I admired. If anyone asked, I’d call her a handsome woman, not pretty, but attractive in a strong, dependable sort of way. While Sandy was more of the motherly type, despite being a raging bull, Linda was a genuine Daddy. I don’t think I ever felt a deep emotional connection with her, but I was comfortable around her nonetheless.

And I liked her looks, even if she was over forty years old with crow’s feet around her hazel eyes and tiny crinkles at the corners of her thin lips. She kept her dark hair short and unkempt, like she always needed a haircut, or at least a good comb, but couldn’t be bothered to buy one. Linda liked to wear a faded John Deere ballcap anyway, so it was all good. She had a year round farmer’s tan - Like weathered bronze from the neck up and on her arms from the shoulders down. The rest of her body was white as snow, which contrasted sharply with her small dark nipples.

“Yeah, baby,” she breathed. “Bite my tits. Eat ‘em up. I’m gonna fuck you so good.”

“Uh-huh!” I groaned, digging my teeth into the soft flesh of her breasts.

I nibbled and sucked, pulling my cheeks inward for a several long seconds before switching to her other nipple. They were long and thin, standing stiff against my flitting tongue. I loved Linda’s tits. They were the size of tangerines, hardly a handful even for a smaller girl like me, but her nipples were magnificent once I got them fully aroused. Two inches long, I swear, and so dark with passion that they were almost black.

“Oh, fuck!” she gasped, kissing my auburn hair and reaching down my back to grab my ass.

She’d pulled me into the little girl’s room, a no frills accommodation with a sink, a mirror, and two stalls. We were at the sink, not being shy at all, because there was more room than trying to fuck over a toilet and Linda liked to watch our reflection. It was still awkward, however, being bent slightly as I worked on Linda’s chest with my mouth, and her trying to reach over and around my shoulders. It was so much easier with someone like Nancy, who would have simply bent me over the sink and thrown her big strap-on up my hungry cunt. But I much preferred being with Linda, believe me.

“Take this off,” she said, jerking my t-shirt up and over my head as I lifted my arms.

“Yeah,” I agreed, taking the opportunity to push Linda’s dungaree shirt off her shoulders. It had been unbuttoned to give me access, and now her shirt lay on the dirty floor with mine.

I wanted to go back to her tits, but she pushed me slowly down instead. I kissed and licked her flat stomach, and she was solid. I went to the gym and sometimes imagined I had muscles, but I didn’t, not really. Not like Linda. Her abs were right there, defined and solid beneath my tongue. I moved my fingers around her hips, which were not narrow or boyish at all, and totally at odds with the rest of her. They flared outward and then curved in sweet, womanly fashion to form muscular thighs. She had a great ass, too, nice and round and made of steel.

I have to confess that I loved Linda’s body. Sex with her was like hitting the breakfast buffet after church.

“Yeah, that’s it,” she sighed. “Just pull ‘em down, baby.”

“I love your cunt,” I breathed, licking my lips as I undid the buckle of her leather belt and unsnapped her jeans.

“Um-hmmm...” Linda spread her legs as wide as she could with her pants around her ankles. Her butt rested against the porcelain sink as she leaned backward, holding my head with both hands and pulling me close.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.