Hot Summer Nights - Cover

Hot Summer Nights

Copyright © 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Paul's summer camp experiences have taught him many things. He used to be excited and nervous, but now he's grown into a respectful young man, and women find him irresistible. The days and nights of fun with Susan and her friends satisfy a lot of needs, but what's happening with Gina is different. As the big L-word enters the picture, Paul has to decide if this is a summer fling or if he and Gina have a future together.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

When we got to the top of the falls, everything was just as we’d left it. Instead of immediately heading for the blanket, however, I tugged on Gina’s hand and we waded into the cool water of the shaded end of the pool.

Once we were up to our hips, I pulled her toward me and encircled her with my arms. She eagerly pressed against me and I brought my lips down on hers, luxuriating in the warmth of her body against my own.

She put her arms around my neck, and suddenly I felt her slight weight on me as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I lowered us into the water so that only our shoulders and heads were above the surface, and pressed my lips against hers again. She eagerly responded, darting her tongue against my own.

We broke the kiss, both of us breathless and grinning madly at each other. She clamped her legs around me and ground her pubic bone into my abdomen. As I reached down to support her by her beautiful ass, she kissed me again. I savored the taste of her lips and the feeling of her hot pussy pressed against my midsection.

Thinking about her luscious body pressed against me, I felt my penis become erect, in spite of the cold water. She felt it too and ground against me again. I pulled back from her lips and she opened her eyes. I stared at her in wonder, once again amazed and excited. Her eyes softened and she smiled shyly.

“What?” she asked.

“I love looking at you.”

She lowered her dark eyes, her long, beautiful lashes fluttering as she blushed.

I tenderly kissed her forehead and felt her press against my lips.

She looked up at me, her eyes full of love and happiness.

I blushed and averted my gaze.

“What?” she asked.

I raised my head and once again looked into her searching eyes. “I want to be the kind of man that I see in your eyes when you look at me.”

Her eyes filled with tears and she was suddenly kissing me. I closed my own eyes and simply enjoyed her, inhaling her intoxicating fragrance and reveling in the feeling of her lips upon mine.

She pulled back and smiled at me again, white teeth against her brown skin a stunning contrast.

“I’m glad we could come up here today,” I said softly. “I’ve really enjoyed it.”

“I’ll bet you have,” she said slyly. Then she grinned. “So have I. I’m glad Kendall could come with us. I think your mom was right. There was no way my folks would’ve let us come up here alone.”

“Yeah.” I wanted to say I was glad Kendall had come too, but I didn’t think it would be a good idea to show too much appreciation for her.

“She’s really pretty cool after all.”

“Yeah.”

“And she’s really beautiful, in a non-stuck-up way.”

“Yeah.”

Gina laughed at me. I frowned, confused, and she covered her mouth with her hand.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“You.”

“Me?”

She nodded. “Yeah,” she said, aping me perfectly.

“What?” I protested.

She laughed again. “You can say you like her, silly.”

I frowned.

“It’s okay. I know you don’t like her that way.”

I quickly shook my head.

“Good.”

I was still uncomfortable discussing it. I guess the problem was that I really did like Kendall. I really did think she was beautiful. And what scared me the most was that I wasn’t sure I would, or even could, resist her if she threw herself at me. Fat chance of that happening, I thought to myself. “Beautiful super-model girl falls for pudgy fifteen-year-old. Film at eleven!”

“What’re you thinking about?” Gina asked, watching my face intently.

“Nothing,” I lied, shaking it off.

She looked at me quizzically, but let it slide. “You wanna see what Kendall’s up to?” she asked, grinning mischievously.

No, I thought. “Sure.”

Gina disentangled herself from me and swam toward the boulder at the edge of the falls. She had laid our towel on the boulder earlier, to let it dry. She climbed onto it, lay on her stomach, and peered over the edge. I moved behind her, straddling her upper thighs, and nestled my erection against her warm ass. She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes smoldering, and wiggled her hips. I leaned against her, supporting myself with my hands on the boulder, and we looked over the edge to the quarry below.

Kendall was lying on her back, one leg bent, reading her book. She was idly rubbing her stomach. I quickly lost interest and began rubbing Gina’s back. She groaned and writhed in pleasure as I massaged her shoulders and back. All the while, she was looking over the edge of the rim-wall boulder.

“Mmmmm, that feels good,” she purred.

“Good.”

“Mmm hmm.”

I rubbed for several minutes, languorously moving my hands over her smooth back. I was really enjoying just being with her, rubbing her, my erection snuggled between her cheeks.

“Paul,” she said softly. “Look.”

I looked over her shoulder at the flattop boulder below. Kendall had set down her book and was slowly running her fingers through her pubic hair. She sat up for a second, took a good look around the rim wall, and when she didn’t see any sign of us, she lay back down. For a moment, I wanted to duck. But then I realized that there was no way she could see our two heads barely sticking over the boulder. With the trees behind us, we blended right in.

When she lay back, she once again moved her hand to her crotch. She started slowly rubbing her hand over her slit. I felt Gina’s ass cheeks clenching and unclenching as we watched. I silently looked at Gina, from above and behind her. She unconsciously licked her lips, intent on the scene unfolding below us. A small grin played across my face as I returned my attention to Kendall.

The girl below us slowly spread her legs, and although I couldn’t see that well because of the distance, she looked like she’d just inserted a finger in her pussy. Gina drew a sharp breath and I felt her tense beneath me.

“You like watching her, don’t you,” I said softly.

She swallowed hard and nodded.

I shifted slightly and slid my erection between her legs, bumping her pussy with the crown. She gasped and then drew another sharp, shuddering breath. Then she looked over her shoulder fearfully.

“Don’t worry,” I said reassuringly. “I’m just teasing you. Not yet. Okay?”

She bit the inside of her lip and nodded, smiling shyly. I bent forward and kissed her brow and she relaxed.

I bumped my erection against her pussy, teasing her clit, and she whimpered. Then she returned her attention to the quarry and the scene below. I did as well, once again privately—very privately—marveling at Kendall’s body. She had her legs together now and was busily rubbing her pussy.

I kissed the nape of Gina’s neck and then moved to her ear. I pulled her hair back and kissed the soft curve of her lobe.

“Watching her makes me want you so much,” I said in a hoarse whisper.

Gina thrust her hips back against me, pressing her steaming pussy into my erection. I kissed her again, along the line of her neck, and she sighed. I breathed against her shoulder, softly, and then kissed her again, my lips drinking in the sun-warmed texture of her smooth skin.

All thoughts of Kendall banished, I began kissing along Gina’s shoulders and neck. I moved her hair aside, draping the lustrous black mass over her left shoulder. Her neck and cheek exposed to me again, I brought my lips down and caressed her with them. She dropped her head and sighed.

I moved my hips and my erection rubbed against her simmering pussy, the wiry pubic hair parting before my firm glans. She whimpered again and arched her back against me.

“Do you want me to go down on you?” I asked, gently, softly, tantalizingly.

She nodded shakily.

I lifted myself from her thighs, my erection springing up, and put my hand on her shoulder, drawing her to me, rolling her onto her back. Her hair fanned out as she turned, and I once again was awestruck by her beauty. I smiled down at her, trying to put all the love I felt into my expression. She looked at me and her lids drooped drunkenly, her lips parting.

I leaned forward, feeling her hard nipples press against my chest. Her sweet breath washed over my lips as I pressed them against her. I kissed her deeply, savoring the feeling of her body against my own.

I drew back from the kiss, leaving us both breathless. With my cheek, I turned her head and kissed the hollow of her neck and jaw. She arched her back, pressing against me, and sighed. I kissed down the exquisite length of her neck to her collarbone, light, feathery kisses that made her squirm with pleasure.

I scooted down her body, kissing as I went, and then moved my mouth over her right breast. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, a sleek brown pebble of nerve endings, and she gasped. Her areola was crinkly and erect with her desire, and I circled it with my lips, flicking my tongue against her nipple.

I withdrew my lips and blew on her saliva-slick nipple, causing her to shudder. Switching to the other breast, I did the same thing, eliciting another shuddering gasp. I gently bit her erect nipple and pulled back slightly, pulling her pliant breast after me. She arched her back and clutched my head with her hands, staying my motion. I released her nipple and then circled it with my tongue.

I pulled out of her grasp and kissed down to her navel, my hands gripping her hips. Then, I brushed my cheeks against the soft skin of her trim stomach and planted a kiss on her belly button.

I moved off the towel and felt the rough surface of the boulder beneath my knees. Moving down further, I eased into the cold water of the pool, supporting myself on the sandy bottom. Moving one hand under her knee, I lifted her leg and slid my shoulder under it. With a touch on her inner thigh, I shouldered my way between her legs, kissing her thighs as I went.

She quivered in anticipation as I brought my face close to her pussy. I held there, not touching her, and I could feel the heat of her skin, so near my face. Her pubic hair was already moist from her escaping juices, and I once again marveled at her pussy. Her lips were very compact, and I could easily see them through the sparse covering of her pubic hair.

I felt her shifting nervously and grinned to myself.

“Sometimes, I like just looking at you. You’re so beautiful down here,” I said softly, kissing her inner thigh.

I darted my tongue forward and barely touched her labia, causing her to start. Moving closer, I licked along her slit, feeling the few wisps of pubic hair brush against my tongue.

“Mmm,” I breathed. “And you taste so good.”

She relaxed and whimpered, putting her hands on her thighs, near my ears.

I kissed her labia tenderly and rubbed my cheek against her inner thigh, inhaling her heady aroma. My erection swelled further, despite the cold water, and I kissed her again. She rewarded me with a gasp for my efforts.

She whimpered and thrust her hips up at me, and I smiled to myself again. With my fingers, I parted her labia, just slightly, and licked along her slit. I tasted the tangy-sweet flavor of her arousal and kissed her mons, directly over her hooded clit. She bucked against me again, and I pressed down with my lips, putting delightful pressure on the sensitive little berry.

With a gasp, she stiffened and I ran my tongue along her slit again, parting it gently with a little pressure. Using my fingers, I spread her open some more and caught my first glimpse of her inner lips. They were slick and shiny with her juices. I kissed her slit, nudging her hooded clit with my nose and then parted her lips to lick the tender pink fold where her inner labia joined the outer one. I switched sides and repeated the motion, delighting in the texture of her skin against my tongue.

I carefully wormed my right index finger into her opening, feeling the hot moisture of her arousal. The slightly ridged walls of her tight pussy clutched at my finger as I slowly inserted it. She shuddered as I spread her apart, and I leaned forward to lick her again.

I twisted my finger inside her, pressing against the walls of her vagina, and then withdrew it. Using both hands, I gently spread her lips and licked the length of her slit, enjoying her reaction. I flicked the tip of my tongue against her hooded clit, circling it and making her gasp.

Pressing my lips against the top of her pussy, I sucked her inner labia into my mouth, moving them against each other with my lips. She shuddered as I nuzzled my lips against her mons, putting pressure on the base of her clit. I pulled back and once again admired her pussy. Her inner lips were already swollen and dark pink, slick with my saliva and her lubricating juices.

By now, she was gyrating her hips, trying to get me to put pressure on her clit. Her legs were shaking with suppressed desire and I once again grinned to myself. I leaned forward and darted my tongue into her opening, dragging it upward and spreading her inner lips. At their junction, I flicked up under the hood and felt the tip of her engorged glans.

She quivered and gasped as I began sucking on the protective hood of her inner labia. I pressed my upper lip against the base of her clit, enjoying the shudder it induced. Her hips were now quaking with desire and need.

“Paul, pleeeeeeease.”

I grinned mischievously to myself and kissed her mons lightly, without any real pressure.

She bucked her hips against me, but I pulled my head back, teasing her.

“God! Please, please, please, please,” she hissed desperately.

I opened my mouth and placed my lips around her hooded clit, feeling her wispy pubic hair tickle my nose, my cheeks, my lips. I pressed my tongue against the base of her engorged pearl and pressed down firmly, rotating it with small motions. She arched her back and grabbed my head, holding me against her.

I circled her clit with my tongue, getting her hood slick with my saliva. Then, I puckered my lips and sucked her inner labia into my mouth, laving them with my tongue. I spread her open further and began to lick her slit with long, slow strokes, spreading her apart with the muscle of my tongue. She moaned as I flicked my tongue up against her clit on each pass.

I moved my left hand around her leg and rested my palm against her abdomen. With my thumb, I began tickling the base of her clit, driving her wild. I pulled her hood back and exposed her pink berry to the wet attentions of my tongue, causing her to gasp and thrust her hips at me.

I licked her slit again, relishing the fresh lubrication her pussy was providing. My thumb a mad blur on the base of her clit, I began to lick and suck the exposed bundle of nerves. Her moan rose in volume and I only licked harder. With a shriek, she came, clamping her thighs around my head, holding me against her pussy with strong muscles.

I rode her bucking hips as her orgasm built to a crescendo, my thumb still dancing over the base of her clit. Her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave, her body quivering against me deliciously.

Suddenly, her wail turned into a whimper as her clit retreated, and she drew a deep, quivering breath. I stopped moving my thumb and tongue at the same time, her clit far too sensitive to endure any attention. I spared only moment’s thought that Kendall might have heard, returning my attention to Gina’s shuddering pubis.

Her breathing was ragged and her hips jerked against me as she finally relaxed her powerful thighs and released my head. I grinned again and inhaled the musk of her orgasm. Her hips still spasming, I kissed her mons, and then the crease between her leg and pussy.

Lifting myself out of the cold water, I crawled up her body, kissing as I went. She was still twitching with the aftershocks from her orgasm, and her tanned and taut body was hypersensitive and quaking with pleasure. I kissed between her breasts and then up her neck.

She was incredibly warm and soft against my own water-chilled skin, and I felt a pang of guilt for touching her. When I reached her lips with my own, however, I banished all thoughts of guilt as she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. She wrapped her legs around my hips and held me against her, clinging to me as if her life depended on it.

Whimpering and still breathing in ragged gasps, she clutched me tightly, burying her face against my warm neck. I held her as she slowly came down from the high of her powerful orgasm, thoroughly enjoying the feeling as her body slowly, exquisitely slowly, relaxed.

She held me tight for at least five minutes, shivering and trembling with the aftereffects of her tremendous orgasm. When she let her head fall back to the towel-covered surface of the boulder, she smiled drunkenly at me. I grinned wryly and kissed her tenderly. When I pulled back from the kiss, she stared at me in wonder, eyes sleepy and wide at the same time.

“I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve you,” I said softly, “but I’m glad, whatever it was.”


Because of the cold water, and because I was concentrating on Gina, my erection had subsided. My penis was limp as we finally separated, some time later. I covertly looked at my watch and realized that we only had about a half an hour before we’d have to head down to collect our gear, and Kendall.

Instead of easing back into the water, I stretched and stepped to the solid edge of the pool. Gina stood on wobbly legs and smiled shyly at me. I extended my hand to her and she took it. She gracefully stepped down from the boulder, bending down to retrieve the towel as she reached solid ground.

We walked to our spread blanket, and she looked up at me with her beautiful, liquid brown eyes; I felt my knees go weak. I brushed the back of my finger along the line of her jaw and cupped my hand around her neck, drawing her to me. We kissed, tenderly, and her body melted against mine.

“I love you,” I said, breathless after breaking the kiss.

She flowed into my arms, hugging me tightly, laying her head on my chest. “I love you too,” she whispered.

I caressed the line of her back, breathing in her scent and enjoying the sun-heated warmth of her glossy black hair.

With a mischievous twinkle in her eye she slowly sank to her knees. She sat back on her heels and pulled my hips toward her. With her fingers, she tucked her hair behind her ears and leaned forward, maintaining eye contact with me the entire time. My penis twitched and she saw the motion out of her peripheral vision. With a wicked smile, she kissed the tip of my slowly expanding member.

She held my eyes and laughed, low and soft, and I felt her hot breath bathe my cock. It twitched again and she kissed the rising tip. She kissed me again as my penis slowly expanded toward its full length. Once it was hard enough to jut out, she turned her head and kissed my balls. The soft, smooth skin of her cheek rubbed the underside of my cock and I shuddered.

Her hands still on my hips, she held me close, gently kissing and licking my balls. The feeling of her breath washing over my scrotum was incredibly arousing, and my cock quickly hardened completely. She felt it and laughed again, causing me to shiver with anticipation.

She kissed the base of my penis and slowly moved along my length toward the tip, brushing me with her lips as she did. Kissing the underside of my glans, she caught my eyes again and smiled. I tried to pour all the love in my heart into my eyes as I looked at her kneeling before me. She smiled again and closed her eyes, capturing my head with her lips and sucking it gently.

My cock swelled further and she flicked the slit with her tongue. I watched, mesmerized, as she opened her lips, eyes still closed, and took more of my length into her mouth. When she had half of me within her mouth, she clamped her lips tight about my shaft and caressed me with her tongue.

I drew a deep, shuddering breath and exhaled slowly. The sight of her beautiful, sun-browned face with her lips wrapped around my cock threatened to overwhelm me. With exquisite patience, she slowly dragged her tight lips back down my shaft, flicking her tongue against the underside of my crown as she reached the end.

Her lips caught on the head of my cock, creating a delicious sensation, as well as a highly arousing sight, and she pulled off me completely. She kissed the wet tip and opened her eyes, grinning up at me again. I felt my nostrils flare as I drew another deep breath and tried to keep my desire from overwhelming me.

She tilted her head again and licked the ridge along the underside of my shaft, causing me to gasp in pleasure. She drew her lips back up my tortured length and sucked at the head again. Taking her hands off my hips, she opened her lips and sucked me deeper into her mouth, laving her tongue over the sensitive tip.

I almost came—much earlier than I wanted to—as I watched her cup her breasts and roll the nipples between her fingers. She moaned around my cock and took me deeper. Clamping her lips around me, halfway down the shaft, she sucked, her cheeks caving in from the pressure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.