Hot Summer Nights - Cover

Hot Summer Nights

Copyright © 2002 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Paul's summer camp experiences have taught him many things. He used to be excited and nervous, but now he's grown into a respectful young man, and women find him irresistible. The days and nights of fun with Susan and her friends satisfy a lot of needs, but what's happening with Gina is different. As the big L-word enters the picture, Paul has to decide if this is a summer fling or if he and Gina have a future together.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the lake. Mom and Susan were talking together, and Kendall’s parents were happy to see their daughter come down from the camper. When Drew saw the two of us together, he started to bristle again. Erin said something to him quietly and he looked at Kendall. When he saw that she was happy to be with me, he calmed down a little. He still glared at me, but it was better than the open hostility he’d shown earlier.

I ended up lying on a lounger immediately between Stacy and Kendall. The two girls pointedly didn’t look at each other. On Stacy’s part, I’m sure it was a twinge of guilt. And when Kendall thought no one was looking, I caught her glaring at Stacy. Oh boy, I thought to myself, that can’t be good. I also began to seriously wonder, again, whether or not Kendall had heard more of the previous night’s conversation than she admitted to.

But aside from some tense moments, the afternoon passed reasonably uneventfully. When it was time to begin fixing dinner, Mom and Susan headed up to the clubhouse. Susan and Stacy would once again join us for dinner. Kendall and her family headed up for dinner a short time later, and then Erin, Stacy, and I all folded our towels and walked up the hill to the clubhouse as well.

Dinner was as enjoyable as the previous night, but I could tell that Mom and Susan were working to keep the conversation lighthearted. I smiled gratefully and enjoyed Mom’s pork roast.

After dinner, Kendall came over to our table and asked if I wanted to go for a walk. When I looked at Mom, she nodded, and I pushed my chair back. Stacy gave me an unreadable look as I stood, but Susan laid her hand on the younger woman’s wrist and nodded to me as well.

Outside the clubhouse, Kendall picked up a blanket she’d brought with her and we headed toward the lake. I wondered about the blanket, but didn’t say anything.

“I can’t stay out too late,” she said as we walked. “Dad said I have to be back by dark.”

“Oh.”

“We’re leaving real early tomorrow morning, and we need to pack the Winnie before we go to bed tonight.”

“Yeah.” I was happy to walk with her, but I was a little nervous about ... a lot of things.

We walked around the edge of the lake, and at first, I thought we were heading for the shallow end. But Kendall veered to the right after we crossed one of the spillways that kept the lake at a constant level.

“I thought you wanted to go for a walk,” I said nervously.

She just looked at me and smiled, shaking her head gently.

I kept my mouth shut and followed her.

A path down the stream had been cleared; it led to a clearing with a few benches (one of the year-round camp residents maintained it as a sort of nature walk). It was a nice, secluded spot, and when we got there, it was deserted. While the possibility existed that we might get company, I thought it highly unlikely. It slowly began to dawn on me that Kendall might have picked the spot for just that reason.

I helped her spread the blanket and she sat down as soon as we’d smoothed it out; I quickly joined her. As I sat close to her, I thought that I smelled ... perfume. It was just a hint, and I looked at her carefully (as if I’d actually be able to see if she were wearing perfume). I fervently hoped it was some nearby flower in bloom.

Then I thought about what was going on, and I began to get nervous. I thought back to what Stacy had told me the day before, but I didn’t want to believe that Kendall might like me. My life would be so much simpler if she didn’t. Little things started coming together in my head, however. When she began nervously fidgeting, I began to seriously worry.

Why was she suddenly anxious around me? I knew how I used to act around a girl I really liked, and I was seeing all the signs in Kendall: the shy glances, the fidgeting, the false starts with conversation, the nervous laughter. And why had she brought me to this clearing, the last night she was in camp, alone? I began to panic at the thought of what she might say, what she might want. I didn’t know what I’d do if she really did like me, and I was scared that I might have to face that dilemma. Soon.

I desperately didn’t want to hurt her feelings, but I was incredibly aroused by her body as well as her mind. I also had to remember that inside, she was probably just as scared as I was, albeit for different reasons.

“Paul ... I ... I mean...”

I looked at her and smiled.

She took a deep breath and gathered her courage. “I’m glad you came with me tonight,” she said quietly.

“Me too.” I was still very nervous, but determined not to show it.

“I wanted to talk to you...”

“Yeah, I know.”

She looked up at me sharply, her eyes full of questions.

“I think I know why,” I said evenly. It was the first time I’d admitted to myself that Stacy might’ve been right.

“You do?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

She looked at me and I saw something in her expression that I’d only seen on Gina’s face. I couldn’t quite identify it, but I knew. I knew Stacy had been right.

“Yeah, I know,” I said quietly.

“You do?”

I nodded silently.

“How? Is it that obvious?”

I shook my head quickly. “No. Not really. Not to me at least.”

“How then?”

“Stacy.”

“Yeah,” she said heavily. “I figured. Stacy.” She didn’t sound all that friendly when she said it, either.

“How much did you really hear last night?”

She gave me a searching look and paused. “All of it,” she said at last.

“All of it?” I asked incredulously.

She nodded. “All of it.”

“So you know how I feel?”

She looked down at her hands and nodded solemnly. “And I know why you were ... you know ... last night. And this afternoon.”

“You do?”

She nodded sullenly, eyes still downcast. “You were thinking of her. Of Stacy. Even this afternoon. So I know you might like me as a friend, but just not the way you like Stacy.”

“No,” I said simply.

“I know.”

“No, you don’t understand. ‘No,’ as in, ‘you’re wrong.’”

She looked up suddenly.

“You know why I was ... hard ... last night?”

She shook her head.

“Some of it was because of Stacy, but only a little. When she started talking about you, I started thinking about you, and well...”

She looked hopeful. “And then this afternoon?”

I nodded. “Yeah, I started thinking about last night, about what I was thinking when I almost ran you over. And you were pressed against me this afternoon, and well ... I guess I got excited.”

“You did?”

“Yeah,” I said, rolling my eyes at her. Hadn’t it been obvious?

She smiled shyly and blushed.

“Look, Kendall. I like you, I really like you. But what I said last night is just as true today. You’re Gina’s friend. You’re my friend. You’re not the kind of girl to go after another girl’s boyfriend, either.”

She shook her head quickly.

“So you know we can’t do anything about it,” I said quietly.

She shook her head again and then look up at me. “But what about Stacy?”

“What about her?”

“You’re doing it with her, aren’t you?”

I started to deny it, but then I remembered who I was talking to. She would see right through me in an instant. She already had. She’d seen Stacy and me together. She knew. “Yes,” I said softly.

Suddenly, she sat up straight and looked me in the eye. “I’m not a virgin,” she said defiantly.

I stared at her in shock, at a loss for words.

“I mean, I probably wouldn’t be as good as Stacy, but—”

“Kendall, it’s not about that.” She looked dejected, and I could tell I was on dangerous ground. “God! Believe me, I’d love to. You’re everything any guy could ever hope for. But we couldn’t.”

She looked at me pleadingly.

“With Stacy, it’s different. It’s only really about one thing. We don’t even have all that much in common,” I said ruefully.

“Yeah,” she said. “I’d figured that much out. I’ve seen the way you are with Gina, and it’s different with you and Stacy.”

I nodded slowly, once again startled by her insight.

She looked at me, silently beseeching me with her eyes. “But you and I—”

“Both love Gina,” I said, interrupting her and finishing the sentence the way it needed to be finished.

She hung her head and nodded sullenly.

“And neither one of us would do that to her.”

“But what about you and Stacy?” she asked, her eyes suddenly flashing.

“With Stacy, it’s not cheating,” I said evenly. “I couldn’t even begin to explain why, but trust me, it’s not. With you, it would be cheating. ‘Cause I could really fall for you. Do you understand?”

She blinked rapidly and I watched as the tears welled up in her eyes. I longed to reach out and comfort her, but I stayed my hand.

“Yeah,” she said in a small voice. “I understand. I don’t want to, but I do.”

Kendall looked at me, her lower lip trembling, and then she started crying in earnest. As the tears ran down her cheeks, a dam burst within me and I reached out to her. I opened my arms and she nearly tumbled into them; I uncrossed my legs to give her room. As she leaned into my chest, she let her long legs unfold to the side. I wrapped my arms around her and knew for sure that the perfume I’d smelled before was hers. It was subtle and very arousing, and I willed my penis to stay limp as I caressed her shoulder.

She shuddered against me as she quietly cried, and my chest felt tight with my own pent-up emotions. I rocked back and forth, crooning softly to her; after a while, her tears dried up and her breathing slowly returned to normal.

“You’re the first guy,” she said quietly, still encircled by my arms, “who ever treated me like a person, not just a body.”

“I know.”

“You can’t imagine how lonely I am sometimes.”

“I bet I can,” I said softly. “Sometimes, I’m just as lonely too. We all are.”

“Yeah, but I see you with Gina and I see how happy you two are together, and I want someone to make me feel like that.”

“You’ll find somebody, someday,” I said as reassuringly as I could.

“I already found somebody,” she said sullenly.

I brightened immediately at the thought of getting out of my predicament. “Really? Who?”

“Silly,” she said, punching me lightly in the ribs.

“Oh.” I blushed. “I ... Kendall ... I...”

“I know,” she said, and then sniffled. “I know. It’s just my luck that some other girl has already got the perfect guy for me.”

My heart ached at the longing in her voice. “We can still be friends,” I said gently.

“I know. It’s just that I want to be more than friends. I want ... Well, I guess you know what I want.”

“Yeah.”

“But you’re right,” she said, sitting up and wiping her eyes. “I’m not the kind of girl who goes after another girl’s guy.”

“Boy! Am I glad, too,” I said with genuine feeling.

She looked at me suspiciously.

I grinned wryly. “I know I wouldn’t be able to say no,” I said seriously.

“You’re darn right you wouldn’t be able to say no!”

I grinned at her and she blushed, and then she beamed in response.

“If we’re gonna be friends,” she asked coyly, “does that mean that we can lie here together and watch the sun set?”

I nodded and she smiled happily. She wiped her eyes again and sniffled, then grinned sadly at me. I lay back on the blanket and patted the spot next to me. She turned and lay back as well. She craned her neck around to look at me and I smiled again. Then I put my arm out and gestured for her to slide up a bit so she could rest her head on it. She quickly scooted up and settled against me comfortably.

“If I can’t have what I want,” she said seriously, “then at least I can enjoy what I have.”

I put my hand on her upper arm and squeezed her to me. I thoroughly enjoyed having her next to me and I could tell that she enjoyed it just as much as I did.

“But if you and Gina ever break up, Paul Hughes, I have first dibs on you!”

“It’s a deal,” I said seriously.

After that, the conversation turned to the end of the summer, the beginning of school, and a myriad of other things. We watched the sky slowly turn orange, then a deep red, and then fade to purple. We knew our time was short, and we both didn’t want it to end. But it would soon be dark, and I didn’t want to be on her father’s bad side. So we reluctantly folded the blanket and made our way back to her family’s Winnebago.

It was full dark when we arrived, but her parents had lit two tiki torches and were sitting outside drinking tea. When they heard us approach, Kendall called out to them. She stopped short of the lighted circle and turned to me. While her parents could see us, we were merely slightly lighter shadows, and I suspected they couldn’t see much more than our outlines.

Kendall tossed the blanket onto the family’s folding picnic table and then turned to me. I suddenly had my arms full of a very tall, very beautiful girl. Her lips quickly sought out my own and the next thing I knew, we were kissing. It was a passionate kiss, full of heat and longing, and I was sorely tempted to drag her off into the shadows and grant her wishes, not to mention fulfilling some of my own fantasies.

But she reluctantly pulled back and grinned at me. She hugged me tight and pressed her cheek against mine. I returned her embrace, enjoying the feeling of her full breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest.

“Thank you for tonight,” she whispered.

“You’re welcome. Thank you.”

“I love you,” she said softly, shyly.

“I...”

She squeezed me tight once more and then pulled back.

“Shhhhh.” She put one finger to my lips and silenced me. When she removed it, she kissed me again, quick and soft and very tender. “You’re a good guy, Paul. Gina’s lucky to have you. And so am I.” Tears glinted in her eyes and she hugged me again, sighing deeply. Then she pulled back. “Good night,” she whispered.

“Good night.”

With that, she turned and walked to her parents.


I met Drew and Erin, coming up the hill toward the Winnebago, as I was walking down. I stepped in front of them and they pulled up short. Erin had her arm through his and she looked up in surprise.

“Drew?”

He looked at me, a trace of his earlier belligerence coloring his tone. “Yeah?”

“I just dropped Kendall off.”

“Yeah. So?”

“So? You’re with my sister.”

“And?” he asked suspiciously.

“Well,” I said reasonably. “You be careful with my sister, just like you want me to be careful with your sister.”

He looked at me defiantly.

“‘Cause a guy once told me, ‘you hurt my sister, and I’ll mess you up.’ That guy knows how to watch out for his sister. He’s a pretty good brother.”

He relaxed a little.

“I’m a pretty good brother too, and I feel the same way that guy does,” I said easily. “Cool?”

He relaxed a little more when he realized I wasn’t looking for a fight. “Yeah,” he said sheepishly. “We’re cool.”

“Good,” I said, smiling at him. “Your folks are sitting outside, with the torches lit, so you guys might want to say goodbye before you get to the camper.”

Erin smiled gratefully at me and Drew shifted nervously from foot to foot.

“Thanks, man,” he said earnestly.

“Don’t mention it,” I said lightly. “Just remember what I said.”

“I will, man. I will.”

Then they walked up the hill toward the camper and I waited. When Erin came back down, she saw me and jogged the last part of the way.

“Thanks, Paul,” she said quietly.

“No problem, Er.”

She grinned quietly and I suddenly decided to put my arm around her. She looked up in shock, but didn’t duck away. We began walking down the hill toward the road.

“You know, you’re turning out to be a pretty good big brother,” she said, almost in wonder.

“Yeah, well, you’re not so bad yourself,” I said. “For a little sister, that is.”

She elbowed me in the ribs, but it was a teasing touch, not meant to cause pain.

“Thanks for the help this afternoon. With Drew, I mean,” I said.

“No problem. Thanks for being cool tonight.”

“No problem. I’m gonna go down to the clubhouse and see if I can find Mom,” I said. “Wanna come?”

She squirmed a little and then shook her head. “I think I’m gonna go up to the cabin. I think I want to take a nice, long bath.”

I lifted my arm from around her shoulders and looked at her critically. She gave me a guilty grin and shifted nervously. I simply stared at her, wide-eyed.

“Well,” she said in exasperation. “You know how it is...”

“Yeah, Erin,” I said with a laugh. “Yeah, I do.”

She grinned impishly and then bolted up the hill with a wave. I shook my head in wonder and watched her go. With a chuckle to myself, I turned toward the clubhouse.


As I walked down the hill, I spared only a cursory glance inside the clubhouse. In reality, I wasn’t looking for Mom. After my afternoon and then evening with Kendall, I was extremely horny. I was hoping to find Susan, Stacy, or both. As a last resort, I was looking for Mom. If I couldn’t find Susan or Stacy, I figured that Mom would be able to tell me where they were. When I saw none of them in the clubhouse, I continued on to Susan’s house, hoping to get lucky (in more ways than one).

I rounded the corner on Susan’s courtyard and saw that it was empty, lit only by a guttering candle on the wrought-iron table. I moved to the kitchen door and pulled open the screen door. I knocked on the glass and waited. As I did, I looked through the window at the kitchen, noting the open wine bottle on the table. When no one answered the door, I knocked again, harder. Still no answer.

I was about to bang on the door when I saw Susan coming through the living room. Her hair was disheveled, she sported a goofy grin, and she was walking a little unsteadily. She opened the door and beamed at me.

“Just the man we need,” she said.

“We?”

“Yep. Follow me.”

I stepped into the cool air of the kitchen and she shut the door behind me.

“On second thought,” she said with a mischievous glint in her eye, “don’t move.”

She dropped to her knees in one smooth motion and sucked me into her mouth. She engulfed my flaccid penis completely and I leaned heavily on the cool Formica of the countertop. She put her hands on my hips and began moving her lips over my rapidly expanding member. In no time, I was filling her mouth with my hard shaft. She wasted no time teasing me, however, and began sucking me with long strokes.

But before I was ever in danger of coming, she popped me out of her mouth and grinned at me. She stood gracefully and playfully arched her eyebrows at me. Leading me by the obvious handle, she headed for the back of the house. When she pushed open the door to her bedroom, I stopped and stared.

“Look who I found, ladies,” Susan said.

I was in a state of shock at what I saw in her bedroom, and it took a moment for my brain to begin functioning again. Mom was in the center of the bed with her legs spread wide. Between them, Stacy was moving her head in small circles, and my mom was already bucking her hips in pleasure. The room reeked of the musk of sex, and I saw another empty wine bottle and three empty glasses scattered throughout the room.

When Susan spoke, neither of the women on the bed as much as raised their heads. Susan pushed me against her dresser—where I had an excellent view—and sank to her knees. Mom was kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples as Stacy worked on her pussy, and my cock swelled in Susan’s mouth as I watched them.

I watched in wonder as Mom reached for Stacy to pull the younger woman from between her legs. Instead of pulling Stacy up, Mom turned her with deft touches and soon had Stacy straddling her head. I groaned at the sight in front of me, and the sensations Susan was creating, as Mom and Stacy easily settled into a sixty-nine. The only thing that stopped me from coming right then was the fact that Susan had her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, stemming the flow. She looked up at me, her lips a perfect “O” around my manhood, and her eyes sparkled with laughter.

When my imminent orgasm had subsided, she took her lips off my dick and turned to see what had gotten me so worked up. When she looked back at me, she smiled knowingly and reached for my hand. I helped her to her feet, disappointed that she wasn’t going to continue sucking me. She pulled me toward the bed and crawled onto it on her hands and knees. She stopped once her knees were on the bed and pressed back against me. My hard penis bumped against her dripping, smooth pussy and she gyrated her hips.

I didn’t need any more instruction than that, and slowly inserted myself in her heated pussy as I put my hands on her hips. With one strong lunge, I buried myself within her and she cried out in ecstasy. Susan’s pussy gripped me fiercely as I thrust within her and I closed my eyes to savor the feeling.

When I opened them, I watched raptly as Mom and Stacy licked and sucked each other. Their bodies moved against each other, each with a slight sheen of perspiration, and I simply enjoyed the contrast between my mother’s tanned, soft body and Stacy’s fair, lissome one. Watching the two of them together was one of the most erotic things I’d ever seen, and I couldn’t tear my eyes away.

I felt my climax approaching and buried myself in Susan, holding still until the feeling began to subside. She shuddered as my cock lodged within her, and I almost lost it. I reached around her hip with my right hand and began tripping my fingers over her hard clit, making her pant and moan.

To my left, Stacy threw her head back and cried out as well, a look of pure ecstasy on her face. She began to shudder and quake, and her hips were pumping up and down as my mother licked her. With a shriek, Stacy came, her body undulating as the waves of pleasure battered her. As suddenly as her orgasm began, she quickly lifted off Mom’s face, both hands clasped to her pussy as she rolled to the side. Her pussy must have already been very sensitive after our afternoon together, but the way she was shaking, I suspected that a good, stiff breeze would push her over the edge and into unconsciousness.

She looked up at me incoherently and I grinned at her. When she focused on my face, she smiled ruefully and lay there panting. Mom lifted her head to make sure that Stacy was okay, and then looked at me for the first time. My hand was still around Susan’s hip, rubbing her clit, but I had yet to begin thrusting again. My imminent orgasm had subsided, but I had been transfixed by the sight of Mom and Stacy. Mom grinned at me, her lips and cheeks covered with Stacy’s juices, and I nearly came from the sight alone.

When Susan looked up and saw that Mom was unoccupied for the moment, she put her hand over mine and held it still. She pulled forward and my cock slipped out of her pussy, shiny with her fluids. She moved up the bed and turned, extending a hand to me. When I took it, she pulled me onto the bed and positioned me so my knees were straddling Mom’s head and I was facing the foot of the bed.

Stacy looked on with exhausted detachment and Mom watched with a trace of alarm as Susan moved me. The way I was positioned, Mom had a close-up view of my balls and jutting penis, and I began to wonder what Susan was up to. I didn’t have long to wonder, however, as Susan put one hand on my shaft and began pumping. She knelt over Mom’s chest and began licking and sucking her nipples.

Stacy grinned at me, her eyes drooping, and dragged herself between my mom’s legs. She perked up quite a bit, however, as soon as she ran her tongue through the damply matted curls of Mom’s pubic hair. I sat back on my heels a little bit and enjoyed the sensations as Susan stroked my erection and Mom squirmed under the double onslaught.

I felt my come welling up again and was just about to put my hand over Susan’s to slow her pace. She felt the motion and lifted her head from my mom’s nipples. In a flash, she had her lips wrapped around my shaft and was taking me to the root each time, the engorged head of my cock entering her throat and making me jerk my hips at the touch.

She sucked me with long, sure strokes, and I knew Mom must have had an excellent view from right beneath the base of my cock. Just as I was about to come, Susan pulled back and held only the crown in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and sending me crashing over the edge.

I put both hands on the back of her head and felt the first spurt blast from my body. Susan moaned deep in her throat as the powerful jets hit her tongue and I squeezed my eyes shut, groaning as the pleasure exploded like a supernova in my loins. I spurted what felt like a gallon of pent-up semen into Susan’s willing mouth. When I was done, I collapsed back on my heels, my ass resting on the pillows at the head of the bed.

I looked down at Mom, her head in the V formed by my thighs, and saw that her face was a mask of lust. Susan had clamped her lips shut as soon as I pulled out of her mouth, and when she looked at me, she had a mischievous glint in her eyes. She opened her mouth and showed me the white pool of my semen she had so recently collected. I looked down at Mom and saw that she was gazing at Susan as well.

Susan closed her lips and smiled at me, and I expected her to make a show of swallowing my seed. Instead, she bent her head and crushed her lips against Mom’s. Mom started at the sudden contact and then moaned desperately. Their lips worked against each other for a moment, and then I watched in fascination as Mom relented and opened her mouth to Susan.

When Susan finally pulled back, I watched Mom swallow, then swallow again. Her face was euphoric as she licked her lips and swallowed again, breathing heavily. When Susan looked up at me again and opened her mouth, it was empty. I thought for a moment that she had simply swallowed my load, but as she grinned at me, I quickly looked from her to Mom, and then back again.

Susan nodded silently and I once again stared at Mom as she licked her lips. Susan beamed at me as I slowly Got It. When I looked back at Mom, I noticed the faint traces of my semen on her lips, traces she was quickly capturing with her darting tongue. Even though I had just come, my penis was instantly erect as I realized how incredibly erotic the entire scene was. I had just come in Susan’s mouth, and she had shared my semen with my mom. Susan lifted her eyebrows coquettishly as she saw my cock throb, out of her peripheral vision.

Susan quickly returned her lips to Mom’s. I was mesmerized, watching the two most important women in my life kissing each other with rising ardor. Susan broke the kiss and smiled lasciviously at Mom, who only closed her eyes and arched her back at the sensations Stacy was creating in her pussy. Susan then moved her attentions to Mom’s sleek, hard nipples.

With both women lavishing attention on her most sensitive spots, Mom didn’t last long. She shuddered and began to wail as her orgasm overpowered her. Her eyes popped open and she looked directly at me as she came, her face a mask of pleasure, her mouth open in a rictus of pure lust.

Stacy lifted her head just as Mom clenched her powerful thighs together. She raised her knees and put her hands on Susan’s head, stilling her mouth and tongue. Then, in an instant, Mom rolled over on her side, her legs still held close to her body. She shuddered and groaned as her orgasm consumed her. Susan lay on her side and wrapped her arms around my quaking mother, holding her close.

I was awestruck by the incredible tenderness of the gesture, and felt my eyes suddenly sting with tears. Stacy stood up and quietly gestured to me. I spared one more look at Mom and Susan as they lovingly clung to each other, and then gingerly lifted myself and moved toward the side of the bed.

Stacy came over to me and took my hand in her own. Mom was shuddering with the aftereffects of her orgasm, and Susan was gently caressing her, their heads held close in silent communion. With one last look, I let Stacy pull me from the room. She shut the door behind us and quietly led me down the hall to Kirk’s room.


Kirk’s bed had fresh linens on it and Stacy pushed me back to the center of the mattress. My penis was still very much erect, but she ignored it and collapsed into my arms. Her breathing became deep and regular as she dozed off. I lay awake, thinking about the scene I had just witnessed. My penis was as hard as ever when I thought about watching Susan give my semen to Mom in a kiss. The deep compassion and warmth between the two of them made my chest tight as I thought about it, and I once again had to blink back tears as the pure emotion of the memory washed over me.

But I was also afraid. I’d never seen my mother look at another woman with anything more than friendly interest. Intellectually, I understood that just because a woman liked another woman didn’t make her a lesbian. But seeing my mother kiss another woman, even if they were sharing my semen, had a profound effect on me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.