Piper Learns About Good Sex - Cover

Piper Learns About Good Sex

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2020 by Mystic47

Incest Sex Story: I caught my sister screwing her boyfriend but it was obvious she wasn't having fun. She asked me for advice about getting laid right.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

I heard sex. The clapping of naked groins smacking against each other, a girl moaning, a deeper masculine groaning. I stopped in my tracks to listen in disbelief next to the door and stood still as I envisioned what was going on in my sister’s room. There could be no doubt Piper was screwing her boyfriend, oblivious to the fact I was standing just a few feet away.

Mom and dad weren’t home so maybe she felt safe fucking Clyde, but she didn’t realize I might skip the after-school basketball game and come home early. The door wasn’t clicked shut, it was standing open a couple of inches, just enough to peer into. I put my eye to the crack but couldn’t see the bed; what I could see was their reflections in the mirror atop her bureau. Clyde was standing at the side of the bed, his pants around his ankles, pounding the shit out of Piper who was on her back, holding her knees high and wide. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, she still had her blouse and shoes on. Up until that moment I didn’t give much thought about my sister’s private life, but seeing her with a cock jammed up her pussy opened entirely new avenues of thought about her; the first was I didn’t have to wonder if she was cherry anymore. Not even close, Clyde was hammering her good and it looked like it wasn’t the first time.

I watched him cock slam Piper for a few minutes then suddenly he huffed a long, “Ooooohhhhh Fuck that feels Good!” He pushed into her and stopped moving. He was still for a few seconds then pulled his prick from her hole and stepped back; I had a full view of the crack between her legs as she began to leak. I didn’t get hard watching Clyde fuck my sister, but when I got an unhindered look at Piper’s pussy drooling cum, my cock inflated to manhood in seconds.

Clyde stepped back grinning like he’d won the Lotto, but Piper just lay on her back and stared up at him, when he bent to pull up his pants she asked “You’re leaving?

He looked down on her, “I gotta go, Mike is waiting, I shouldn’t be late.”

When he had his pants closed up, he bent to kiss Piper but she turned her head and snarled, “No, you don’t have time to waste giving me a kiss, get out.” Just before I turned to dash from the door, I saw the look on Piper’s face; she was angry, frustrated, and at that moment wanted to smush her boyfriend’s nuts in her fist. Clyde, however, stood straight, smiled with a lot of pride then turned to leave; he either didn’t care she was mad, or it didn’t register.

I ducked into the bathroom to take a leak while Clyde left the house. I was standing at the bowl with my half hard dick in my fingers when the door opened and my sister came in. She wasn’t expecting to see me so she stopped dead, blushed bright red and freaked, “What are you doing here?! I thought you were playing basketball.”

I couldn’t stop the words, “I came home early, early enough to see you screwing Clyde.” My younger sister scorched with embarrassment, backed out the door and fled. I tucked myself into my pants then went to aggravate Piper some more. I opened the door to her room and caught her holding her up skirt and daubing cum from her pussy with some tissues.

Her head snapped up, anger blazed in her eyes as she screeched, “Get out, get the fuck out you bastard!!” That was enough aggravation, I stepped back and quietly closed her door.

It wasn’t until mom yelled at us that dinner was ready that I saw my sister again, she’d been holed up in her room for three hours. While I was spooning veggies to my plate, Piper came up next to me and begged humbly, “Please don’t tell mom or dad.”

I looked into her pleading eyes, “It’s okay Piper, they don’t need to know.”

Her eyes softened slightly, became less flinty as she took a breath of relief and grabbed a plate. Dinner at our house is not a formal affair, Dad took his to the front room to watch the news about the circus acts in our nation’s capital, mom and Piper sat at the table and I wandered back to my Xbox. 45 minutes later my sister came to my room, “You done?” When I said yes, she offered to take my dish to the kitchen. I was kind of surprised when she did, normally she and I ignore each other. When she turned to leave the room, I checked out her butt and legs, at seventeen Piper had some well-formed female contours. My cock twitched again as I recalled her pussy dripping. She was gone maybe two minutes then returned, offering me a can of Dew. Again, I was surprised, and curious, what the hell did she want? She sat on the edge of my bed and watched me spray an invading Intergalactic troop transport with Asticc bombs. I was aware of her behind me and tried to ignore her, but her presence was distracting. I wiped out a Makeldolf, Senior Grade, but its mate blew me away. I should have known it would fire to my right, but I ducked wrong, directly into the range of its Eleczro Nullifier. Getting killed off gave me the break I needed, I set the controller down and faced my sister, “What’s up?”

She sat up a bit straighter and asked “Can I ask you a question about boys? A kind of private question?”

“Yeah, well, I guess. What do you want?”

She looked at her knees for a few moments then lifted her eyes to mine, they were guarded, “You have a girlfriend, had girlfriends, do you have sex with them?”

The question stopped my mindworks, I stared at my sister while she turned red and wondered where in hell a question like that came from. I’m just 11 months older than Piper and I’ve been hanging with girls since I could get a hard-on, but I was surprised she had to ask. I mean, hell yeah, I’ve fucked some. One was her best friend, but apparently Piper didn’t know that. “Uh, yeah, some. Why?”

She relaxed a little that the question was asked and answered, “How many?”

“Hey Piper, what’s up? How come all of a sudden you want to know what I do with girls?”

My sister fidgeted on the bed a little and answered “I’m curious, I don’t know what boys think about sex, I mean, you’re a guy, so maybe you can help me figure out what guys want from a girl. I talk to my friends but they don’t have a guy’s perspective.”

“What guys want from a girl? Piper, what Clyde did today is exactly what guys want; a quick fuck then go off to tell their friends. What happened in your room today probably is the best thing you could do for him. He got in, got off and got out. Quickies are always fun for the guy, especially when the girl lets him cum in her. You’re not gonna get pregnant, are you?”

Piper glowed brighter red, moved her eyes to stare at the ceiling then took a deep sigh, “I’m okay that way right now. I don’t always let him do that, today was special.”

“Special for him for sure, but not you?”

“I was hoping if I let him, it would be better, but, well, you saw.” She paused for a moment then asked “How much did you see, how long?” Just then our mother called from the front room for my sister. She stood from my bed and said “Mom’s calling, I have to go but can we talk some more later?”

“Here? What if mom and dad hear?”

“Tell you what, let’s go somewhere, we can talk in your car or something.”

“Okay, let me know when you’re ready, we can go to the skate park.”

She smiled a bit of thanks, “Yeah, good, let me find out what she wants.”

Twenty minutes later we were headed for the Mission Hills Skate Park. I had my board with me; Piper was wearing a skirt so she left hers at home. Shortly before we pulled into the parking lot my sister pulled out a baggie of weed and her little brass pipe. She and I had been toking together about a year so this was normal. We opened the windows then smoked the little bowl to ashes. When I was parked and our heads were properly prepared, she started her interrogation again, “How many girls have you had sex with Jeff?”

I was feeling tranquil, she wanted to talk, I was ready, “Eleven.”

“Eleven? Eleven girls let you screw them, when did you start? Who with, do I know any of them?”

“I was fifteen. She was the second girl I dated and the first to let me feel her up. We necked and played around for a few days then she let me screw her. Her name was Karin.”

“Karin Wyles?

I smiled with the memory, “Yeah, Karin Wyles

“Isn’t she like two years older than you?”

“That wasn’t a problem for me.”

My sister snickered, “Getting her pants off must not have been much of a challenge, she’s got a rep all over the city.”

I smiled, “Why do you think I was hanging with her? Let’s go watch the skaters.”

“Don’t take your board.”

Piper led the way to the benches next to the ramps and as I followed her, I watched her mid-thigh skirt rocking. My sister has nice legs. She is about 5’5 and carries a fair amount of her 118 pounds in her well packed bra and firm, round ass, most of her clothes are size Petite 2. My sister has a California Beach Body, the kind that made old men wear sunglasses so they could stare at her when walking by. Our father must have lived in a constant state of denial, trying to ignore the fact that he has a smoking hot daughter. I’m not immune to Piper’s appeal either, I like watching her, especially around the house when she is wearing casual clothes or nightwear. After what I saw earlier that day, how sexy she looked with a boner between her legs, my prick was paying attention to her too. We got to the viewing benches but instead of sitting on the hard seats, we sat on the lawn. Piper stretched her legs straight, leaned back on her arms then started with more questions. I was looking at most of her athletic thighs when she began, “Besides Karin, do I know any of your girlfriends?”

“Uh, I guess. You know Rachel for sure.”

She sat up and stared at me for a long moment, “Rachel? My Rachel? My best friend?”

I hesitated only slightly, “We screwed a few times last summer when you were gone and she came over.”

“That fucking bitch, she never said a word!”

“She asked me not to say anything.”

“But you just did. What the hell, wait till I see her again.” Piper got off her butt and went to say hi to some skaters we knew, then we watched some guy trying to do a 720, but he kept busting his ass. We stood in silence for a couple of minutes then my sister took me by the arm to lead me away from the others standing around. We went back to the car with Marty and Jackal where it was my turn to share pot. Piper and I smoked up with our friends then they split while she asked me more about Rachel, threatening to expose her friend to the world if she denied screwing me to her face. We got back in my car, opened the windows and talked about ten minutes more then she asked me, “Jeff, do girls get off with you?”

“I suppose, I think so, maybe not all the time, but enough to let me come back for more.” I was positive my sister didn’t really have fun with Clyde earlier so I added, “I’m not like your boyfriend, he didn’t seem to care what you were feeling, is he always like that?”

My sister shaded again, averted her eyes and told me her terrible secret, “He finishes too fast, I know I could finish too, but he just does it until he pops off then finds some reason to leave. My first boyfriend and me did it longer, but I never finished with him either. I can get off, but only by myself.”

“So, you only fucked two guys?”

Piper nodded slowly, took another hit off the pipe then said “I think I should find another prick, one that can make me enjoy what we do. I hear all the time from girls at school how they get off with sex, sometimes they even screw more than once a night with their boyfriends. The two I’ve let haven’t done that, they always seemed to be in a hurry; they finish fast then find reasons to leave, maybe those girls are lying.”

I knew from experience they weren’t lying, I’m not SuperStud, but I know for sure some of my girlfriends hit some pretty high notes when I fucked them. Rachel was the best though; I screwed her five times one night and she dug holes in my back while I tried my best to knock her up. She and me don’t do it anymore, but when we did, it was fucking hot. The conversation with my sister made me think I should hit on her bestie again. As I was thinking about Rachel, I was watching my sister and out of nowhere burst a question, “Why don’t you let me fuck you, maybe I can do it right for you?” I surprised the shit out of myself when I heard my own words.

The question clapped on Piper’s ears like a lightning strike, she snapped her head back and looked up at me with startled eyes, “What? Did I hear that, you want to fuck me?”

My question surprised me as much as it did her, but, since it was out, I pressed on, “Well, maybe, I mean, it’s not like I want you like a girlfriend, but we could do it, you know, maybe you can finally get a good screwing.”

Piper got out of the car and stood looking at the skaters, I joined her. She looked up at me, “That’s the most nauseating thing you ever said to me Jeff, god, you’re my brother.” She wasn’t yelling or acting pissed, but she ended the conversation with, “It’s time to go home.”

As we got into the car again, I made one more suggestion, “Okay, if not me, maybe I can set you up with one of my friends. Both Rob and Edgar think you’re hot, they would screw you.”

“Home. Now.”

No more was said by my sister or me about the events of that day. She didn’t avoid me, but also didn’t explore any more intimate subjects with me. At least for the next four days. It was a Saturday afternoon when Piper invited me to the back yard to get stoned, I was kind of surprised because we usually only smoked together when we were at the skate park, “Here?”

“Come on, mom and dad won’t be gone all day.”

We sat on the lawn facing each other, knees wide, legs crossed at the ankles, the baggie, pipe, and a bottle of blue Gatorade between us. It didn’t take long for Piper to bring up the subject of sex again, I think that’s why she wanted to get stoned; it broke down her inhibitions tell me what was on her mind; she started, “I broke up with Clyde.”

“I figured you would, last time I saw him and you together you didn’t look too happy with him.”

She looked at me, puzzled, “When was that?” Piper blushed and diverted her eyes when I reminded her of the sex scene, the last time I saw Clyde. “Yeah, that was the last time because after what you and me talked about made me think I want a new boyfriend so I told him we are done.”

“What did he say?”

“He wanted to screw me one more time before I broke up with him.”

“Did you?”

“Hell no! Not ever again.”

“So, now what?”

Piper stood, took the smoke with her then went to the fence behind the house, she wasn’t tall enough to see over it but peered through the cracks as she walked the two sides that bordered on the neighbor’s yards. I was curious but waited until she came back to ask what she was looking for. She stood over me, I was still sitting, the hem of her skirt was at my eye level and I was enjoying a nice up-skirt view of her thighs. Her eyes caught mine and held them as she asked “Do you think the neighbors watch over the fences when we’re in the back yard?”

I didn’t know what her question had to do with anything but I answered, “No. I hardly ever see anybody in their yards except when they mow the lawns or bar-b-que. I don’t hear any mowers right now.”

Piper glanced around one more time, taking another 360 view around the yard, her breasts rose high on a deep breath then she said “Have sex with me.” While I sat stunned, Piper reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. She kicked them off her ankles then sat next to me and paused, with her eyes reading mine she waited for me to do something.

Did you ever see one of those balloon guys at the mall, the ones that make animals from long skinny balloons? That’s exactly what happened to my prick, it puffed up like a long fat balloon with one breath, my sister had boldly propositioned me and I reacted instantly to her. Piper’s mouth curled as a slight smile as she watched my crotch and when my erection was obvious, she put her fingers to work, opening my jeans. I helped her get my pants to my knees, fell to my back, then Piper threw her right leg over my stomach then positioned herself so I could push up. The head of my hard-on pierced my sister, she had to have been thinking of doing it for a while because she was already juicy, I arched my ass and shoved my cock far up her pussy in one stroke with no friction; less than a minute after she offered, I was fucking her. Piper put her hands on my chest, closed her eyes then began to rock on my lap, sliding her body on mine.

She fucked me like that for a few minutes, she was getting hotter and noisier as she slid back and forth on my lap. I didn’t do a lot of moving around, she was totally into rolling her hips, taking what she wanted at her own pace. I lifted her skirt to watch her, I could see the top of her crack and lower belly, she was hairless. Piper opened her mouth for deeper breaths, grabbed my shoulders then bent over until she was lying on my stomach. Her legs started shaking just as she yelped in my ear. Piper climaxed in a flurry of body slamming jerks on my erection. She went limp on me for a few seconds then pushed up. She stared down on me, eyes locked on mine, “Shit, I never did that before.”

“What?”

“Got off with a guy inside me. Damn, that felt good.” She lifted off and rolled to her back on the lawn.

My erection was chilling in the air but refused to deflate so I grabbed it to keep it company while Piper dipped a hand under her skirt, she asked “Did you?”

“No.”

“Good” she huffed. She pushed my hand off my stiff cock then wrapped her fingers around it, keeping it warm for me, “Do you have a something to wear?”

“A couple, yeah.”

She squeezed my bone, smiled, and invited, “Let’s go to my room.”

I followed my sister to her room. Inside the door, she turned, “I’ll be right back” then went to the adjoining bathroom. I hurried to my room, got a rubber then went back to Piper, I pulled my pants and jockeys off then laid on the bed, my boner was aimed at the ceiling.

Moments later Piper came back in, she was naked and carrying a towel, “Hey, take your shirt off.” The sight of her bikini tan lines only increased the flow of hormones in my blood. Her body was evenly tanned except for those pale patches of skin hidden by the halter and briefs. I sat up to shed my t-shirt while my sister got onto the bed with me. She folded the towel in half then slipped it under her ass. Since I was thinking she wanted me to wear a rubber I asked her, “What’s that for?”

“Clyde used to tell me he would put a rubber on before he came, but sometimes he didn’t; he would pull out and mess up the bed, or cum in me. If you do the same thing, I don’t want a big stain on my blanket.”

“Come on Sis, not all guys are so reckless, trust me, I’ll be wearing when it’s time, I really, really, don’t want to knock up my sister.”

Piper barked a quick laugh, “Yeah, that would suck.” The last time we’d ever seen each other naked I was wasn’t old enough to wonder why I had a penis and she didn’t. We hadn’t bathed together since we were little so she sat back and checked me out, from head to toes, while I focused on her tits. After a few seconds of silent observation, she wrapped her fingers around my hard-on, stroked me a couple of times then fell back. I rolled over her, poked at her twice then found the right place. I pushed into Piper while she watched; her eyes didn’t show any passion, but were full of curiosity.

I rose up on an arm then fumbled with my free hand for the condom pack then dropped it on my sister’s left breast when I started fucking her. Piper picked it up and tore the packet open, dropped it between her tits then put her hands on my shoulders to help me stay up. She watched between us as my cock slid in and out. In about a minute the curiosity in her eyes faded away to be replaced by a growing desire to screw. Even though she climaxed in the yard, she was still experimenting; at first, she was passive, but the longer we fucked, the less restrained she got, what we were doing was turning into a sensual sexual encounter. My sister was getting more turned on, her pussy got warmer, wetter, and her hips began to roll in sync with my thrusts. Piper was making throaty moans when she lifted her knees to her side, giving me all of her cunt to screw, the moaning got more vocal.

The first time I ever thought about Piper sexually was a day she and Rachel experimented with makeup. When I saw her less than expert attempt to apply eye shadow and lip gloss, I got a shiver in my nuts. I was kind of surprised about my reaction to her, but not apologetic. Ever since then I would have an occasional fantasy about her, mostly when she was walking around in towels after a bath or even in bra and panties. As I plunged into my sibling, I realized my sister fantasies hadn’t been very exciting; what we were doing was real; more real than any fucking daydream. My ball pressure was building way too fast, I needed to pause. I pulled out of her and flopped to my back then grabbed the condom from her chest. Piper watched avidly while I rolled the rubber down my hard prick. When it was in place she directed, “Lay on your back.” I flopped back, Piper rose up, straddled my thighs then settled down on my cock and we started fucking again.

I let her set the pace for a few minutes then urged her to her stomach and mounted over her, my groin was rolling over the firm round cheeks of her butt while I screwed her. She spread her arms wide, her hands were clutching the blanket, her breath coming quick and shallow, she began to yip softly every time my body slapped against her. I was nearing the end of my endurance when Piper rolled her head to look up at me then arched her back, pushed her hips off the bed and began to cry out an orgasm. My sister bounced under me, her body got hotter and I could feel her juices wetting my balls. I rammed into her as far as I could then stopped holding back. I came while she gasped and sobbed out a series of orgasmic convulsions.

I collapsed to the bed next to her, she turned her head, the smile on her face was huge. She didn’t say anything but sat up and pulled the flooded latex off my still hard cock. Piper fingered the cum filled end of the condom then tied off the end, threw it to the floor, then fell back to lie with me. She put her head on my chest and her fingers around my unrelenting boner. We lay like that for a minute then she pushed back and asked “Did you fuck Rachel like that?”

“What do you mean, ‘like that’?”

“I mean if you and her had sex that good and she never told me, I’ll kick her ass.”

“Why?”

Piper put her hand on my cheek and looked me in the eyes for a few moments, then said admitted softly, “Because if I knew she liked you, maybe I would have too. Sometimes when you and me get stoned together, I wonder, and --------” she left the rest of her words drift off but my mind was filling in the blanks.

She was thinking about me that way? Shit! I could have been screwing her before? I really had to learn to be more sensitive to my sister. I recovered quickly, “That’s not what you said at the skate park, you said I was nauseating.”

She chirped a quick laugh, “Come on Jeff, I’m your sister, we’re supposed to be nauseated by each other. She sniggered softly and squeezed my erection while conceding, “But I never barfed when I imagined what you looked like hard.”

“So why are we doing this now?”

“Don’t you remember, you asked?”

My prick began to throb again, swelling tighter as I paid attention to my sister’s nudity, “What if I ask you again?”

Her eyes were smiling but she said as if she were being forced to make a decision, “I’d say, ‘well, okay, but only if I have to’.”

I reached for her, put my arms around her waist to pull her close but Piper resisted. She leaned back from me and looked at me for a long silent pause, her face tinted pink, she sucked a deep breath then asked kind of cautiously, “Can you do something else for me?”

I was willing to do anything, “What?”

She closed her eyes for a moment while she thought of how to ask, then softly stammered the question, “Eat ---” she sighed a deep breath, “Eat me? I hear from girls that is like totally awesome but Clyde and Bobby never did that. Can you do it, have you done it?”

The third time Karin Wyles took me to her bed she demanded I eat her pussy. I was kind of timid about doing it because I’d never before even imagined doing something like that, and I knew she would taste like a hundred dicks. When Karin grabbed my hair and pressed my mouth on her, all the doubts and hesitation vanished in two licks of her pussy. When my sister asked if I had ever done that, memories of the girls I licked and sucked between the legs crowded into my memories which caused me to shake with anticipation of eating another sweet pussy, my sister’s.

My heart started thumping, my face got hot, my prick swelled even harder. Without saying anything I rolled Piper to her back and kissed and suckled her tits before kissing and licking a trail down her body to between her thighs. She jostled to get comfortable, moved her legs wide, and waited for my tongue. I kissed Piper at the top of her crack then licked her once as I looked over her stomach to her face. She was watching me intently, and when my tongue touched her, her eyelids fluttered, her hips bucked slightly and her legs kind of moved wider apart. I kissed her again then moved back to get a better angle then started flicking the tip of my tongue on the folds of her pussy. Her head got too heavy to hold up so she flopped down on a pillow, flexed her back then put a hand on my head, her fingers wove into my hair. She was massaging my scalp as I totally consumed her. I mouthed, lapped and probed Piper for a couple of minutes; her body began to roll, she was hissing quick breaths. I put my hands under her ass and lifted her closer to my face. Piper began to jerk under me, her butt cheeks were clenching in my hands, she was moaning and panting, I sensed she was about to explode so I pulled away. Her eyes flew open and she looked down on me, sexual desperation shaped her face. I flipped to my back then invited her, “Come up Piper, on your knees over me.” She looked momentarily puzzled but got up and straddled my chest. I slid down between her legs until her pussy was over my mouth then put my lips on her again. I pushed my fuck finger into her then licked and fingered my sister for another minute or so until she began to climax. She put her hands on my head for support then began to shake and call out the shocks of her orgasm. Piper rocked her body against my mouth for about ten seconds then fell over to the bed, she was rasping for air, her eyes closed, her body quivering with waning contractions. When her tits quit heaving, I flipped to my side and said “Now I get to fuck you.” Her eyes twinkled like diamonds, she rolled to her side, pressed her ass against my erection then huffed, “This way.” I penetrated my sister in one easy stroke then she continued to learn how to enjoy sex with a guy who takes his time. I didn’t have a second rubber so as my cock filled with semen, I assured Piper, “I’ll pull out before I finish.”

She voiced her agreement then grabbed her pillow, kicked her feet on the bed and groaned, “Rachel is so going to be in trouble; OH shit, don’t stop.” Piper was huffing and puffing while I thrust and pulled, her pussy was hot and flowing wet. For another fifteen minutes me and my sister screwed all over her bed, bending, twisting and bouncing until I couldn’t hold back any longer. It took a ton of concentration to pull out before I came, but I managed to pull just one pump from blowing my load. She was face down so when my cock convulsed then I sprayed cum on her back, ass, and over her butt hole. When I was done Piper twisted to her back; that’s when I realized she was smart to bring the towel. She didn’t say a fucking word, she just lay spread eagle on the bed staring up and sucked fresh, cooling air. I crashed to my back too, and tried to breath normal again while thinking I absolutely love screwing girls when we are stoned.

Piper turned her head to me and wheezed, “God, that felt really good.” She got off the bed, wiped her back clean with the towel and started getting dressed. She didn’t say any more, she didn’t need to, I understood completely; I got up, got dressed and left my sister’s room. Later that day Piper was animated; she was happy, laughing, smiling and generally talkative during dinner. I took all the credit; I took pride in how I had fucked my sister into a good mood.

After dinner I went back to my games and Piper joined me. The conversation was hushed and sexy, “I never felt like that before Jeff, is it always good like that?”

“For me, always; for you, maybe, but you need more than one time to figure that out.”

Her eyes sparkled, “What are you saying you fucking perv, I have to let you screw me again?”

I gave it to her straight but with a lot of tease, “Well fuck yeah.”

Piper put her hand on my arm, leaned close to my ear, “Let’s get out of here.” We had just made a date fuck again.

We passed the bowl back and forth on the drive to Mission Hills. By the time we got to the skate ramps my sister and I were again pleasantly stoned and I had a boner that felt huge. When I shut the car off, I complained to Piper about the condition of my cock so she immediately took action to play with her new toy. In seconds she had my jeans open, my cock in her fist. I put a hand on her head and pulled her over my lap. I felt some initial resistance then she bent and kissed the end of my hard-on, the kiss became a lick then she put her lips over the head of my dick and started bobbing, she was sucking my cock. My sister gave me a short blow job then sat up, I felt between her thighs and rubbed her pussy while she pumped my erection. I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts then together we tugged them to her ankles. Piper laid her seat flat then turned her back to me while I crawled over the console then jammed my swollen prick into her again. We body slammed for a few minutes, the entire time she was yelping and barking her pleasure. She was noisy enough that some girls walking past the car looked in, but seeing sex in the parking lot wasn’t unusual so they kept going. My nut pressure was reaching critical so I forced myself to pull out of her, she rolled to face me then we lay quiet for a few moments, catching our breath. Neither of us had gotten off, we were both still horny as hell, but we agreed to get out of the car.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.