School Property - Cover

School Property

by Megansdad

Copyright© 2020 by Megansdad

Drama Story: Lisa is attacked at her new school and enters into a contract with the school to protect herself. After being abandoned and betrayed by her mother she finds herself in a contract she can't get out of. Follow Lisa as she journeys through her life and finds more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Slavery   School   Furry   Black Male   Black Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Body Modification   Nudism   Transformation   .

Chapter 1

Hello, everybody. My name is Lisa Irwyn and I am the property of the Kennedy school district. Now, give me a moment to fill in some background and you will understand. You see, my life started just fine. My family lived in a lower middle-class neighborhood and my dad had just made a major breakthrough at his company.

This breakthrough made a huge change for us in that it raised us up to upper middle class. If things continued to improve within a year we would be multi-millionaires. This is the point where my life fell apart. You see, my dad threw a company-wide party to celebrate the multi-million-dollar government contract.

There were a couple of hundred people at this soiree; men, women, and children. My dad was flirting with the women, both the employees and the wives. Mom on the other hand was flirting with the men. I was dancing off and on with some of the boys as well as the girls close to my age.

You see, one of the things Mom and I had in common was that we were both nudists. I am really tiny at 4 ft 8 in and about 92 lbs. The best image comparison would be Rosa Salazar but much shorter. I have blonde hair and ice-blue eyes, thin lips, 30B breasts, and the beginning of a bubble butt. I am only 14 but I am considerably more developed my most kids my age. I was wearing a custom-made silk dress. Cobalt blue and polished to a gloss shine. I don’t know how they did that, but it was so soft and flowed over my skin like air. It was backless down to my waist. The front was split down to my navel and the two front strips were connected to a thin leather collar. The way the dress was designed did not allow for underwear. The shoes were custom as well, what did you expect for someone my size? Three-inch heels, strappy sandals with half-inch straps that circle the calf in a criss-cross pattern up to the knee.

Mom and I were dressed the same except hers was mauve. While Mom was trying to see how many cocks she could stuff in her holes, Dad was standing around with his hands on a couple of hot young asses. Laura and I, the girl I was hanging around with, made ourselves scarce. If Mom wanted to end her marriage I wanted Dad to choose me.

So much for that. He still threw me out with the trash, meaning Mom. Dad let us take whatever we could fit into the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Dad cleaned out the accounts except for Mom’s savings of about ten grand.

As quickly as everything happened, I didn’t have any choice but to believe Dad planned this. The day after the party Dad forced Mom to sign divorce papers. She got the Jeep, her savings account, and me. Dad made it clear he didn’t want me. On the East side of town was the government assistance neighborhood. Mom and I knew it was all a setup when she learned that housing and SNAP benefits were already set up. Wow! How long has he been planning this?

Yeah. I am so looking forward to being the only white person (girl) in a school full of Blacks and Hispanics. Mom took me to school and walked me to the office to sign me in and make sure I got my schedule. I had on a nice summer dress with spaghetti straps that started out cobalt blue at the top and transitioned to a white skirt at the bottom, a lace strapless shelf bra, a matching pair of lace french cut panties, and the sandals with three-inch heels that I wore to the party.

Mom and I walked to the office where she signed me in, to let them know I arrived, and got my class schedule. The lady from the office gave me a map and walked me to my first class. Everything seemed okay until lunch. I refused to eat whatever that was in the cafeteria. I have no idea what prompted the attack, but several girls jumped me and pulled me from the bench seat I was on. Several hands grabbed at my dress and started ripping, and ripping, and ripping. By the time they were done, my dress was in shreds. My underwear was gone and someone had taken a knife and cut the straps on my sandals and removed them. The only thing they didn’t mess with was my backpack.

They didn’t hurt me physically, but I have no idea why they did this. It didn’t occur to me that Dad might have set this up. I stood up and grabbed my backpack and dusted myself off. I went to the trashcan where they put the shredded pieces of my clothes. There was nothing left usable. Apparently, they used the same knife to cut up my bra and panties as well.

Naked as the day I was born, I boldly walked into the school and to the office. “Excuse me, I seem to have misplaced my clothes.”

“OMG, young lady. Why are you naked? What happened to the lovely dress you had on this morning?” the secretary asked.

“I’m not real sure. Apparently, some of the female students took offense to the clothes I was wearing and decided to cut them off of me, including my sandals. I now have nothing but my backpack. Would you mind calling my mother, please?” I asked her.

The secretary looked up the number I had on file for Mom and called her. “Unfortunately, she is in an interview and has two more after this one. She won’t be able to come here until after school to pick you up,” she said.

“I understand. That’s OK. As long as I won’t get in trouble from the school for my lack of clothing I can wait. I only have three more classes,” I informed her.

“Here, take this note, it will explain your situation so the teachers won’t keep sending you here.”

“Thank you, Ma’am,” I said, taking the note.

I used the map to find my next class. Of course, the students acted out at my nudity. I walked up to the teacher and gave her the note. She read it and handed it back to me and I took my seat. The other students calmed down mostly. The ones closest to me kept trying to touch me. I defended myself as much as I could before I gave up. Believe it or not, the girls were the worst ones. Pinching my nipples and pulling on them, pinching and pulling on my clit while fingering my pussy. Two of the girls had knelt beside me and pulled my legs apart so they could have better access to my pussy and ass. They made me slouch down and slide my ass closer to the edge of the seat.

By the end of class, I had three orgasms. All while multiple people were handling my tits, pussy, and ass. One girl kept shoving her fingers in my mouth. The teacher never said a word to them. After the bell rang the girls got up and walked away as if they were rising from their seats. I could not even begin to count how many groped me on the way to my next class. I never cried, never reacted to the touching, I acted as I would have if I had been dressed.

Finally, the day ended and I headed to the office. This is where my life changed again.


Chapter 2

Mom was waiting in the office when I arrived, dressed as if she had been to an interview. I almost believed her. Mom hasn’t worked a day in her life. She would spend more time trying to find a sugar daddy than trying to find a job. She didn’t even bring something for me to put on.

The Counselor explained what had happened and that I could not identify the girls that did it. Mom explained that due to the divorce, I didn’t have the clothes to have stolen. Mom said that if the school didn’t have a problem with it I would have no choice but to be nude until further notice. It’s the only way she can stay in school and not lose all of her clothes.

The Counselor looked at me for several seconds before leaving to talk to the Principal. When she came back she agreed. She said that she would send out an email to everyone informing them that I would be nude until the end of the school year, then it was the high school’s problem.

“There needs to be something in place to protect her from the other students,” Mom said.

“What do you suggest?” The counselor asked.

“A contract that makes her school property. If she is owned by the school, the school will be responsible for her. Have your lawyer draw up a contract and we can go over it when it is ready.”

I attended classes for the rest of the week nude while waiting for the next meeting. Finally, it came. We met in the conference room with their lawyer, the Counselor, the Principal, the Superintendent, Mom, and myself.

We went over the ‘slave’ contract, for that is what I considered it, so everyone knew what the school’s responsibilities were.

1. The school must provide two medical exams in the first year. One immediately upon signing this contract and one at the end of the school year. Then one at the end of each school year until graduation. These exams include dental and vision.

2. The school is only responsible for the slave while the school is in session. When the school is out for holidays or breaks the slave is remanded back into the custody of the slave’s guardian.

3. While the slave is in school custody the school is responsible for providing a place to live and eat. As the slave is school property that place to live must be on school property.

4. The slave must have a handler. This person has been determined to be the head cheerleader or the cheer coach in her absence. This decision has been made due to the busy schedules of the school staff and the student council members.

5. To alleviate some of the cost of caring for the slave, the slave will assist the janitorial staff as well as other staff or faculty members as needed as long as it does not interfere with the slave’s education.

6. As the slave is school property it will be made available to the students as needed for homework, assignments, and training aids.

7. As per the co-owner’s request, the slave is to become a cheerleader to fulfill the school extracurricular activity requirement. The slave will attend away games as well as home games as required by the school district. During all cheer activities, whether practice, games, or other school activities, the slave will be placed in the custody of its mistress the head cheerleader.

8. From the date of the signing of this contract the head cheerleader will henceforth be known as Mistress.

9. The slave and the slave’s primary owner may void this contract and withdraw the slave from this school simply by saying the safeword established here. That safeword is ‘release’ stated in rapid succession three times.

After we all read and signed the document, the counselor stood next to me and fastened a leather slave collar around my neck clipped a chain leash to it, handed the leash to my mom and we went to her house. Upon arrival I went to my room, only I don’t think it was my room anymore. All of my clothes were gone.

“Mom! Uh ... What happened to all of my clothes?”

“I donated them. Now that you’re a slave you won’t need them.”

“You do know this is only temporary, right? I will only be a slave until I graduate and then I’ll be free to go to college.”

“Right, dear. We both know that as submissive as you are, four years in the collar will become your life. You will never want to quit.”

It’s a possibility that she is right. Four years as a slave could affect my mental state. I can only hope that the school keeps its word and releases me after grad. I could always use the safe word, but what would I do about clothes? And I’d have to leave the school and be home-schooled.

Mom took me to school in the morning and handed my leash off to Laticia, the head cheerleader, and my new mistress. Everyone else was Sir or Ma’am or Miss.

I wondered why Mom brought me to school early, now I know. Mistress took me to the girl’s locker room to shave my pubes. “Stand in the middle of the shower, spread your feet two feet apart, and place your hands behind your head with your fingers interlaced,” she ordered me.

“Yes, Mistress,” I responded. I did as I was told. She had some skill with the straight razor, as she completed the task without cutting me. I remained standing as she had instructed me. She left my hands on my head but moved me under the spray of one of the shower heads. I was surprised at how gently and lovingly she rinsed me off and then dried me. She never said a word about that and neither did I. After that she took my leash and led me to my first class. For convenience, the office changed my schedule to match Laticia’s. They even gave her a key to the school and the security code so she could come and go as needed to care for me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.