Helen the Horny Housewife - Cover

Helen the Horny Housewife

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Neighbor lady improves my sex life and I reciprocate. It quickly expands to include several others. I'm well fucked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Water Sports   .

I was just settling into my new abode when the doorbell rang. The pretty lady on my doorstep introduced herself as “Helen from next door”. I invited her in and she presented me with a plate of freshly baked cookies.

I made some tea and got into the gift plate. “Mmmm! Peanut butter. My favorite. How did you know?” I asked.

“Woman’s intuition I guess. I can tell lots of things about a man. I think that you are in your early seventies, single, bright, good health, and horny.”

I laughed, “Pretty good perceptions. I can’t do nearly as well in return. Tell me about yourself.”

She smiled and responded between sips of tea and bites of cookie, “I’m 47, 5 foot ten inches, 140 pounds, bright, healthy, and married but horny.”

I could observe that she was a redhead, ample bust, slim waist and hips. Engaging smile in a pretty face.

“Looks like we have one thing in common. I just moved here so don’t know any women. That explains why I’m horny. Why are you?”

“My husband travels every other week. I hit menopause about a year ago and my libido jumped. And I’ve always loved sex anyway.”

I changed the subject and asked some things about the neighborhood. She told me that she had done a lot of housework for the previous owner, who had also been a single man, so if I had any questions or needed any help to just ask.

I added, “I’m not retired but work at home. I may need some housekeeping since that isn’t high on my priority list.” She smiled and nodded.

We hugged goodbye and I got back to setting up my office on the second floor overlooking the back yard. There were no neighbors behind, and the house on the other side from Helen’s was single story, so our fenced back yards were pretty private. I’d noticed a gate between my back yard and Helen’s as well.

It was June and summer was arriving. I liked having my windows open and heard music. Looking out my office window at an angle I could see into Helen’s back yard and there she was. Topless on a lounger sipping a drink, reading a book, and listening to music. Nice tits. That lovely graceful mature sag with upturned and standup nipples. Damn, I hadn’t unpacked my binoculars yet. She was wearing only a bikini bottom so it was a delightful scene. I didn’t get much office work done for a little while as I rubbed my erection and finally just had to jack off a load.

I checked the view several times the next day after it warmed up, and was rewarded with my neighbor getting tanned all over. She had a neatly trimmed red bush and when she changed position I could clearly see her inviting flower petal pussy lips. She was a wet dream right next door. I had my binoculars now and got a close-up view. She changed position often enough to get an even tan that it was like one of those nude sex videos. I thought I saw a smile on her face several times.

The next day was more of the same at the same time and I did manage to get some work done after I jacked off. That night was when things really got interesting.

Helen invited me to dinner, explaining that her husband had gone on the road a couple of days before and she was lonesome. We had a good home cooked meal with some wine and she gave me a warm hug as I left, going through the gate in the back yards. She had explained that it made her housekeeping for the previous tenant easier.

I had been asleep for a while, dreaming about a naked redhead, when I felt a body slide into my bed and press up against my back. I always sleep sans nightclothes so I could tell that this one was naked too. A hand sought out the erection I had from my dreams and soft female voice said, “Dreaming about me, I hope!”

I turned over to feel nice rounded soft tits with hard nipples against my chest. “Best dream I’ve had in a long time!” I used my top hand to stroke her back and firm buns. She pushed my stiff cock between her thighs and began giving me serious kisses.

I was rolled on my back and a velvet sheath descended to engulf my fleshy tool. My hands and mouth explored the beautiful breasts swinging in front of them. My cock tingled as she tightened her cunt muscles on each rising motion and relaxed them as she dropped back down. I was so glad I’d pulled my pud at bedtime. I didn’t want this to end EVER, let alone too soon.

She rotated her hips to get the stimulation she wanted and moaned, “Ohhhh! A new cock is so much fun. Yours is very nice. Let me get one more come and then shoot in me. I love to feel hot male juice.”

It wasn’t my strongest ejaculation since my prostate hadn’t refilled fully, but it was enough that Helen could rise up, let some semen drip onto my cock shaft, and rub her outer pussy along it. That felt almost as good as being inside. She got off one more time from stimulating her clit that way.

“Can I sleep here with you?” said the soft voice.

“Anytime, sweetie, I love company in bed too.”

We both hit the bathroom at the same time with similar urgencies. She ordered, “In the shower!” My morning wood was pointed up so she just aimed it at her tits and said, “Let it go.” After emptying my bladder, it wilted a bit so she put it between her thighs and let her yellow stream tickle the head and shaft. That got it hard again so we rinsed off and went back to bed for a fun fuck before breakfast.

Of course I was full of questions as we ate. Helen explained that her husband, who she dearly loved and who was good in bed, accepted her need for sex while he was traveling. She had screwed the previous owner of my house for three years before he moved. That’s why she had a key. Her naked sunbathing was a deliberate ploy to build my interest. She certainly had.

The nights her husband was gone she spent in my bed. Every weekday afternoon at 2, whether her husband was home or not, she brought tea, cookies, and pussy to my office. She liked to straddle me as I sat in my work chair and ride my pecker until we both got our jollies, then she licked it clean and put it away.

Wednesdays turned into a special sexual attraction. A neighbor boy who was a college student would mow her lawn. About a half hour after I heard the mower stop I got a phone call and that familiar soft voice said that if I liked sloppy seconds there was a wet pussy waiting next door. I came through the gate to see her tan thighs framing a pair of reddened, aroused cunt lips leaking cum. I buried my rod in the slippery mess and made her squeal as I added even more.

The next Wednesday I watched from my window as a young male body thrust vigorously into that now familiar twat. I could clearly see his balls and buns tighten with his ejaculation and I was soon enjoying the silken coating on my own erection pumping inside her.

Helen was full of surprises. One Wednesday she told me to watch but not come over immediately, but await her signal. This time, after the lawn boy got his usual payment, her husband came out of the house and took seconds. When he finished inside her and left, she beckoned to me. I fucked her slowly, as we spoke of all the sperm I was stirring with my tool. I added mine and she led me to the grass. Now I knew why she had asked me to drink plenty of liquids but hold my pee until later.

Laying back and opening her crotch widely, she ordered, “Wash out my naughty pussy. Make it all nasty with your piss!”

I sprayed her cunt lips and clit. She squealed with delight as the hot stream hit them. Moving close, I shot my stream up into her still-stretched vagina. That brought out deep moans. Globs of white cum floated out as it filled with my yellow liquid. When I ran out of ammo I pushed my firm cock inside and hot piss flowed out around it. She groaned and began peeing as I did so. I positioned my shaft to feel it flow on me.

We rinsed off with the garden hose and then took a shower. We were both hot with the thoughts of what had just happened and had a leisurely second coupling as we talked about it. Helen had wanted to try serious watersports for a long time but her husband and all of her previous partners showed little interest. He didn’t even like to have her watch him take a piss. My positive response in the shower got her brave enough to try this with me.

Over time I learned more about this delightful woman. She’d been married twenty-three years to Darren. He’d been the first guy in her pussy but just barely. They were dating and one night they and two buddies were smoking pot. The other guys got to daring her to dance naked. She got aroused putting on the show and the guys soon had their pants open, pulling on their hard dicks. As she put it, “I just couldn’t resist. I went to Darren and sat down on his dick. It didn’t take too many bounces before I felt him shoot in me. I wasn’t done so moved to the next guy. He didn’t get me off either so on to the third. When he finished I still wanted more. The other guys left and I pulled Darren on top of me for a regular fuck. That did it. He lasted long enough for my climax. That experience showed me how much fun multiple cocks could be, and Darren learned that freshly fucked pussy is pretty good.”

It was a good thing he did because, although the group sex didn’t happen again, she dated and got naked with all of them individually through the rest of high school, horny chick that she was. Darren was in no position to object. He liked getting her pussy too much, well used as it was. He got his share, she made sure.

She dated several guys at once during her year of college away, just like she’d done in high school. When she transferred back home she started dating Darren and one of the previous guys who was still in the area again. When they got serious she dropped the other guy and they married. No children came and it was determined that she couldn’t have any.

About fifteen years into the marriage they took a vacation with another couple and ended up swapping spouses for the last half of it. Darren seemed to enjoy the variety and they traded partners with that couple from time to time over the next couple of years. The important thing was that Darren wasn’t possessive about her body. He was confident in her commitment to him, and vice versa, so sex for fun was no problem. He had suggested, when his job change made the travel necessary, that she have fun with their neighbor. The lawn boy was her idea.

I liked Darren. He was an engineer and was sent on projects. He was pretty analytical and easygoing. I am a technical guy too so we had things in common, besides his wife’s body. One evening we were on his patio having some beer and guy talk. He was sitting on the lounger where I and the yard guy, and probably the previous neighbor, had put the meat to Helen numerous times.

He was feeling the beer we had consumed as he turned to me and said, “I’m glad you are here to take care of Helen when I’m gone. She tells me that you get along quite well. She is a lot more imaginative and experimental than I am so I’m happy you are compatible. Helen seems to need a daily dose of loving while I am content with once every two or three days. By the way, there is an older married woman engineer that I often travel with and we take care of each other as the needs arise. Helen knows.”

I responded with, “I know how much Helen loves you and appreciates your accommodations to her needs. I feel blessed to have her in my life too. We are both fortunate men.” We clinked bottles.

Later that night Helen crawled into my bed. She said in her usual soft voice, “Thanks for having a talk with Darren. It makes him feel better to know I’m appreciated. He gave me a good fuck and I want one with you now.” She didn’t stay after we finished because she wanted to wake up next to her husband. I think her ideal would be to sleep between us!

Occasionally in speaking with Darren, references to sex would come up. I noticed that he always used very indirect expressions to refer to coitus. Helen was direct and earthy around me but much more circumspect when he was present. Apparently they never talked about her extramarital activities. The triple fuck with the lawn boy and me was her idea that she asked him to do as a favor to excite me. He didn’t care much for it and never commented when he dipped his dick in strange cum already in her box.

I once asked Helen how many dicks had been in her. She replied that she couldn’t remember and didn’t try very hard to. She claimed that the most important thing was to ensure that she had some available when she needed them, and I was helping out a lot.

Things were going along pretty smoothly with each member of the trio getting laid according to their needs. But the only thing constant is change...

I got a call from Sammy, short for Samantha, the youngest daughter of my youngest sister. She was in her early twenties and had applied for the Master’s program in psychology at the University not far from my house. The school wanted to interview her and she wondered if she could stay with me for a few days. I remembered her from family reunions. Slim, fairly tall brunette with short hair. Of course I invited her.

She arrived late one evening so we could only visit a little before retiring. At breakfast she was looking at me oddly so I asked her what was going on.

She replied slowly and carefully, “Last night I got up to pee and there were sex noises from your room. A little later I saw a woman go past my door and downstairs. I’m just real curious, that’s all.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.