I Will Be... a God! - Cover

I Will Be... a God!

Copyright© 2020 by Catman Dieu

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A loser in life finds out his whole existence is caused by a glitch in the matrix and is rewarded(?) by those who watch over the Earth. It will be a slow start and starts with attempted suicide (not really a spoiler since it is the first paragraph). The hero isn't a hero, but more an antihero, and he plans on doing terrible deeds in the name of his upstart religion.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rags To Riches   Alternate History   Far Past   Time Travel   Were animal   MaleDom   Harem   Transformation   Violence  

When Vic awoke the next morning, he was alone in the tent. As he dressed he wondered how the next few days would go. He knew when they arrived in town, he was going to have to establish himself and get his forge set up, which meant he was going to have to find out who to buy property from.

He thought to Shan “Do you think we will have problems getting g a place for the forge to be set up?” She replied vocally as she entered the tent “No, Master, we are human so the town will have no problems letting us establish our forge. If we were non-human or only women, we would never get a place to set up, and we would have no business even if we did. Women and non-humans have no true rights in Varna.”

“That will change sooner than they want. I will not allow prejudice or sexism to exist. Slavery is okay, as it is regulated somewhat from what you say, and you all know my stance. I will only have slaves who allowed themselves to be collared. We may end up with a large household of ‘liberated’ slaves before I am finished.” Vic responded.

As Vic exited the tent, he waved his hand and the tend packed itself onto the nearest wagon. “That is sure handy.” he thought to himself. “Load u p ladies, we have a bit of a ride ahead of us.”

The next two days were uneventful, and on the morning of the third day they rode to the gates of Varna. The guards were about to try and give Cara a hard time because she was the driver of the first wagon, when Vic walked up... “Is there a reason you are bothering my slave?” Vic asked from behind the two guards. Guard one drew himself to his full height of 5’8” as Guard two (5’5”) dropped his hand to the pommel of his sword. Guard one turned quickly, to try and intimidate Vic. “What we do with women doing men’s work is none of your conce...” his voice trailed off as he found himself looking at the emblem on Vic’s armor. It wasn’t the emblem, not the armor, that caused his loss of voice. It was the size of Victor that made him speechless. He was the Captain of the city guard, and the largest man in the city, well, until today.

Looking up into Vic’ a face, he realized he had better make an attitude adjustment, at least until he could catch this man unaware. “Sorry sir, didn’t realize she was yours. We don’t like women, even slaves, doing Men’s work around here.” Vic looked at him with pure hatred on his face, “Too bad asshole, things are going to change now that I am here. My slaves are more than a match for any of your so-called ‘men’. Cara here could put on your ass faster than you could call her a name.”

“Care to put a wager on that? I have 50 silver that says I can draw first blood in a match.” The guard captain sneered at Vic. Vic looked at the Captain and said “I have a counter offer. How about I sager Cara against your Captainship? I don’t want your job, but you don’t deserve it, so if Cara wins, you will resign and become my slave.”

The Captain laughed and said “Sure, why not? I can use a new house slut since the last one is so scarred up she isn’t useful anymore. Since you haven’t even unpacked or gotten into the city yet, we will have our match in the Arena at first light. If either of us doesn’t show the one who does wins by default.” The captain was happy when Vic nodded to this, thinking he would keep the slut from showing by having his men abduct her during the night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.