I Will Be... a God! - Cover

I Will Be... a God!

Copyright© 2020 by Catman Dieu

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A loser in life finds out his whole existence is caused by a glitch in the matrix and is rewarded(?) by those who watch over the Earth. It will be a slow start and starts with attempted suicide (not really a spoiler since it is the first paragraph). The hero isn't a hero, but more an antihero, and he plans on doing terrible deeds in the name of his upstart religion.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rags To Riches   Alternate History   Far Past   Time Travel   Were animal   MaleDom   Harem   Transformation   Violence  

“Where the hell are we going?” I asked.

“Varna, on the coast of the Black Sea. Thrace, which you would know as Bulgaria. Though it doesn’t really matter, as nothing other than the location and name is the same from your history. In our world, the Celts have taken over most of the western European countries, and Varna is an amalgam of people fleeing from the south and the west, along with the original inhabitants. The Sea Elves are in abundance in Varna, as they use it as a base for their raiding parties. They will be good clients for the smithy, as they are always in need of weapons.”

And with that, the room vanished and we were in a large clearing with a tent camp and all the carts and animals already there. Ana and Bea set about getting a cookfire going, while Cara did a perimeter stroll to see how the camp was laid out. Dina snuggled up to my side, wanting affection. Shan and I looked over everything, and I made the decision we would leave the second morning. That way, we could acclimate ourselves to the weather.

“What time of year is it Shan? There are things we should have discussed before dropping us here.”

“It is early April; temperatures can range from a low in the 20s(f) to a high in the 80s. Though it averages between 40-60. The area isn’t known for extreme lows or highs. Food should be in abundance for hunting and gathering. According to the data I received just before we left, there is no one close except for a small caravan that will arrive just before sunset, coming from Varna, so we can get news before we travel.”

The rest of the morning was spent rearranging items in the carts, making sure the tent was prepared for sleeping and other sundry things that only get explained in those stories where the author wants to up his word count.

Vic was looking over the carts again, trying to think if there was anything he needed to do. Dina was still glued to his side, holding his hand. And with his 6’9” height, she looked like she could be his daughter. That was what the caravan driver thought as they pulled into the campsite. It was a frequent stop for those moving between the inland and the Black Sea, as it had fresh water, in the form of a small stream, and was well protected on three sides by tall hills. “Hello, the camp!” the driver, named Davos, called to Vic. “Hello, the caravan, welcome and well met! Come, rest by our fire when you are settled.” Davos agreed and moved off to help his three carts get settled and their tents assembled. This didn’t take long, seeing as it was a nightly occurrence for those in the caravan, and shortly they were over to introduce themselves.

“I am Davos, and the caravan is mine. These are my sons, Arco and Sergio, and our guards, Vasilia, Jaun, Alexi, and Lucer.” Davos didn’t introduce the three women who were with him. “I am Victor, and these are my women, Shan, Ana, Bea, Cara, and Dina. We are on our way to Varna to make a living for ourselves.” Victor eyed all the men, taking note that they were looking over his women as well as his cargo. That would bear keeping an eye on. Vic used the telepathic link to the girls <<Girls, I am not sure how trustworthy this caravan is. Be aware and defend yourselves to the best of your ability if things get out of hand. No warnings, they do something that is inappropriate, take them out. No mercy.>>

The afternoon settled in, and as evening approached, Davos and his men showed up at the fire. “So, you are going to set up shop in Varna? What business are you going to start?” was the question from Davos. “I am a smith and will be making and selling my creations. I have many improvements on the way things were done and will be rolling them out as we get the shop set up and opened. What is the general feel of the town, with the sea elves and the others?”

“Those blasted purple pointy-eared freaks have been causing trouble for god-fearing folk for too long. They need to be put in their place, just like women. Do the work, don’t question orders, and stay out of sight of your betters!” said Arco. “Shut up, Boy, and mind your manners! This ain’t the time to air your bloody laundry. As for your question, other than the complaints from my boy, the town is running pretty smoothly. There are tensions in the dock area, especially in the immigrant and refugee camps, but good human actions will keep the freaks in their place. I was able to buy up three freak shops that couldn’t pay their taxes, and that is what I am carrying back with me to trade. I got it all for less than 10% of its overall worth. Stupid freaks didn’t even try to haggle, they just wanted to feed their children. Should have let them starve a while to get a better price,” Davos laughed at the thought of the few gold coins he spent on his cargo.

The rest of the evening went by quickly, with a little banter between the men and Vic. The men of the other caravan didn’t speak to the women and treated them as little more than eye candy. Vic at first thought it was the collars, but he realized that it was just the way they treated women in general. After people started going to their tents, there was a loud SMACK, followed by a cry of pain and the voice of Lucer “Stupid Bitch! Do as you are told and suck my cock like a good little whore!” Vic looked at Davos with a questioning eye. “She has been back talking him ever since he bought her from her whore of a mother. She doesn’t seem to learn, but she will, or we will dump her body on the trail. Have a good night, no need for you to keep a watch, we will cover it since you are the only one worthy of trust to such a task.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.