I Will Be... a God! - Cover

I Will Be... a God!

Copyright© 2020 by Catman Dieu

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A loser in life finds out his whole existence is caused by a glitch in the matrix and is rewarded(?) by those who watch over the Earth. It will be a slow start and starts with attempted suicide (not really a spoiler since it is the first paragraph). The hero isn't a hero, but more an antihero, and he plans on doing terrible deeds in the name of his upstart religion.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rags To Riches   Alternate History   Far Past   Time Travel   Were animal   MaleDom   Harem   Transformation   Violence  

Shan thought for a few moments on what Victor had said. She realized his reasoning was sound, and wasn’t there to just cause her grief. Though he did admit he wanted someone competent to accompany him and after the fiasco her people had with the glitch, she couldn’t blame him for wanting to ensure his wished were taken care of.

“I will accompany you, and I will willingly wear your collar for the year and a day. I know you said you didn’t require it, but I feel, by doing so, I will have shown you my commitment to our deal. Now, before we get too deep, I have some requirements of my own, but they will benefit you as much as they reassure me. I will perfect all of our genetics; I will assure that all of us will live for as long as you do, I will give you control over both your, and our, reproductive systems. That means you can decide when and if any of us are fertile. Plus, I will make it so you can do the same for any female you have relations with. This will include the sex and number of children that are conceived. You can make your own Octomom if you want, though Why would you want her?

“I am going to give all of us a crash course in combat, both armed and unarmed, and by crash course, we are done. The girls will have the same courses and knowledges as you, but only if you unlock them for them. In your perks, you mentioned mind control type powers, I am going to give you more than you asked for, since I have these powers naturally. I wouldn’t want you to think I was going in with unfair abilities compared to yours. My race has the standard mind control, enhanced mind control, telepathy, telekinesis, audiokinesis, cryokinesis, aquakinesis, and one other, that I will reveal if we need it, but I feel it is too much for now. I am sure you know what some of those are, but here are the definitions from my knowledge. SMC is the hypnosis type powers you know of, they are mostly temporary, EMC are the abilities like a complete mind wipe and rewrite. With them there is nothing you can’t get someone to do. They are separate from SMC because SMC takes no effort, but EMC will take time and you will have to rest after use. Telepathy will allow us to communicate over long distances, like planet to planet distances, so there will be no loss of communication as long as we are conscious. Telekinesis is the power to lift objects, and such. Use the Force, Victor.” At this point Shan giggles at her attempt at humor. “Audiokinesis is the ability to manipulate sound, you can be a ventriloquist on steroids with this power. Cryokinesis is cold manipulation. You can literally freeze someone’s blood in their veins. Aquakinesis is water manipulation. Think Moses and the Red Sea and you have some idea. And yes, Moses was enhanced by us, as were a few others in that time. Which is why I am glad we are going to Central Europe, yes, that is where we are sending you, and no, you don’t have a choice in that. Partly because we are trying to keep our different ‘projects’ separate, though not all of our projects are active on the world we are going to.

“There is no Moses scheduled to be enhanced there. There is another power my superiors have decided to grace you with, and it is one that hasn’t been given in the 5 millennia that I have been active in the Earth project. You are being given the ability to change others into your animal hybrids when you take them into your household. So, you won’t have to keep your god powers hidden from those in your household. When you use this power, you will choose the animal to combine, and then, if your household member is selected by you, they will change when you do. This will keep the entire house from being deserted, and it gives me an idea for your ‘religion’. You can choose someone from your house to be a High Priest or Priestess, and you can appear and give them this power and with a slight modification that I have taken care of now, you now can have house members change without you having to initiate it. They won’t be able to go against you, so they can’t use the power to do anything you don’t approve of.”

Victor sat and meditated on the powers he now had, and thought of one other that he thought should be added to him at the very least and he rethought some other things as well. “I want to be mostly invulnerable to the weapons of this time, and I want Deadpool or Wolverine like healing powers. Though maybe without Deadpool’s insanity. Though the idea of being able to regrow a head or a body ... And I want to be mid 20s since I need a little credibility to be taken seriously as a master smith. Oh, and maybe another Hitchhiker reference, a Babel Fish.”

Shan said that could be done, and the idea of a universal translator was a good one, though she would just have the worlds languages implanted into our memories, and then said it was time to meet the girls, get provisions, and be underway.

“First, I want you to name the girls as I bring them forth, let’s get started.” The door opened and a 5’1” blonde beauty walked in, she had the body of an 18-year-old Olympic gymnast, 28a-24-28, with nice, slightly puffy, nipples, and no pubic hair. She had a 4pack and moved with the grace of a jungle cat.

“I name her Ana, and I wish for her to have the hybrid form of a Siberian Tiger, though with her ear tufts the same color as her beautiful blonde hair. This will be the only connection between my house slaves and my handmaidens. Ana will be my mage.”

The door opens, and Ana’s twin walks in. I mean literal twin. “This will be Bea; she will have the hybrid form of a Lioness; she will be my healer.”

Again, the door opens, and a beautiful redhead walks in, she is 20, 5’4” 32b-26-34, with large 1/2dollar sized areolas and jumbo crayon sized nipples.

“This is Cara, she will have the hybrid form of a red wolf, and will be my warrior.”

At this point the door opens one last time and a 4’8” brunette cutie walks in. She is a 19-year-old 24aa-22-24 with pale pink ‘ghost’ nipples that barely make a lump, and her face is that of a pixie.

“This is Dina, she will have the hybrid form of a ferret and be my pet rogue, and she will be my personal pet both in hybrid form and in the household. I wish for her to be my submissive girl rather than just subservient. It is because when I saw her, I immediately felt protective of her and didn’t want her out of my sight. This is because she reminds me of my daughters that I lost so long ago.”

After the girls arrived and were named, we got our provisions. Which included a cart with a full forge in the back, another cart with enough gold to buy the ore we would need and enough ore to get us started, and a final cart with our household items such as clothing and cookware. To pull the carts were 4 oxen for each one. There were also 6 horses with saddles, and all of us had armor that was befitting a person of high standing’s household and class. I found that each of the animals had a transformed form as well, the horses were transformed to Clydesdales that were conditioned to our hybrid forms, the oxen would transform into a form of land dragon that was common to the land, though when we would need them was not known. I guess it was better to have and not need than to need and not have, but I really hoped to have a need at some point, just to use a dragon as a beast of burden.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.