Daddy and the Virgin Boy - Cover

Daddy and the Virgin Boy

Copyright© 2020 by Nathan Wolf

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A curious young guy and a horny but inexperienced old man explore. First times are special.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

As they turned into the parking lot beside the “No Tell Motel,” lightening streaked across the sky followed a moment later by a jaw rattling CRACK! The heavy rain became a deluge as the sound thunder rumbled to silence. So much for the forecast, “Fair, partly cloudy, with scattered sunshine.” Such is life.

The old man parked, turned off the ignition, pushed open Rav4’s door and raced across the parking lot toward room 101 of the Bay View Motel. Matt splashed behind him. Torrents of ice-cold rain drenched the two men, soaking each to the bone.

The young man’s teeth chattered as his elder compain fumbled with keys a moment before opening the door. Shelter from the storm. Far away from prying eyes, suspicious wives, and curious neighbors. A safe place to be explore.

“We can’t do anything until we shower and warm-up,” the old man said to his nervous friend as he hung a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the doorknob. With a grin the old man tugged at his dat’s belt buckle. Unzipped, Matt’s trousers dropped to the floor. David smiled as his fingertips traced the swelling bulge growing beneath the fabric of his young friend’s underwear. Matt shivered with desire and returned the man’s gaze with a shy smile.

“Let me help,” he said and began to undress the old man. The young man’s eyes grew wide as daddy’s jeans fell to the floor. The old man wore no under pants. David’s flaccid shaved cock twitched and expanded.

“Like it? Let me see yours,” daddy said as his fingertips hooked under the waist band of Matt’s boxer shorts and lowered them to the young man’s ankles. Matt’s erection grew to full staff as the old man’s fingers caressed his naked manhood.

The man’s hands, wrinkled with age, gingerly fondled his younger partner’s shaft as he traced the blue network of veins crisscrossing the young man’s pink penis. Delightful, warm, firm, and hard.

Matt held his breath and trembled as the old man tenderly stroked his shaft. Oh! yes. The man’s touch aroused him. The young man’s eyes glistened with excitement.

“That feels good, so good,” Matt said, his voice husky with arousal. He thrust his hips in time with David’s touch.

“Down boy,” the old guy said with a laugh.

“Slow down, you move too fast, we’ve got to make this moment last,” the man said as he put his arm around Matt’s bare shoulder and lead him into the bathroom.

“We gotta get out of these wet clothes,” David said as he unbuttoned Matt’s rain soggy shirt. Matt shivered as the last of his clothing fell to the floor.

“Yikes! Your skin is like ice. A quick shower will warm us up,” David said and turned the shower’s setting to hot. Within a few moments clouds of steam fogged the bathroom mirror.

Hand in hand together the two naked men stepped into the rising mist.

“Relax my friend,” David whispered and massaged the young man’s bare shoulders.

Matt leaned into David’s body, closed his eyes, and sighed. Oh, yes! The slippery when wet feeling of skin on skin. So wonderful. The old man’s hands lathered Matt’s chest with soap and gave the young man an affectionate hug -- full-body contact.

“Tel me, have you ever been with a man like we are now?” Matt shook his head as he glanced at David’s semi-flaccid penis. “No, not like this.”

“Daddy?” the young man asked as he accidentally on purpose brushed his erection against the old man’s cock.

“Yes?” the man chuckled. “What is it” he paused and smiled, “What’s your pleasure?”

“Can I call you daddy?”

“You just did,” David laughed and touched his finger to Matt’s nipple. “Why daddy? What’s in a name?”

“David, always been a fantasy of mine. It turns me on. Please?”

“I love it. By what name shall I call you? Daddy replied and added a bottle full of motel shampoo to Matt’s smooth belly. It was lavender. Some nameless but fragrant brand offered to guest visitors.

“Call me boy.”

Daddy smiled and ran his fingers through the young man’s pubic hair. “Daddy it is. Does this feel good?” the old man asked as lathered the soap into a white froth of lavender scented soapsuds. The sexy scent of lavender sparkled with memories. It was the smell of bath time with his sister. His mother dressed him in mountains of suds and cleaned him from top to bottom. It all ended the day he got as stiff as a piece of chalk while mom washed his private parts. Early puberty is hell.

Matt didn’t think his cock could get any stiffer. The young man had never been as aroused as he was now. The young man’s firm pink penis twitched with desire as his daddy caressed his bare bottom. “Oh God! Yes!” The young man whispered and squirmed as daddy’s hands explored that special place between his legs.

“Need to be clean everywhere,” the old man laughed and scrubbed the valley between the young man’s cheeks. “Even here,” he said as his fingers traced delicate circles around the young man’s hole.

Daddy hands were everywhere, no part of Matt’s body remained untouched as David wiped water from the young man’s skin.

“All clean!” Daddy said and turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

The young man’s eyes darted about the bathroom as he searched for a towel. None to be seen.

“Come with me and lie down on the bed,” Daddy said and took the young man’s hand. The old man looked at the young man’s uncut cock and smiled.

The shy young man blushed. His arousal was on full display, leaking like a rusty faucet. Tear drops of clear sticky liquid dripped from his pee hole leaving behind glistening threads of precum as they fell to the bathroom floor.

Matt jumped, only a little, when the old man wrapped the fingers of his free hand around the young man’s penis. Daddy squeezed the young man’s shaft and whistled.

“Damn! Your dick is so hard a cat couldn’t scratch it. You better lay down on your back, I don’t want you to break it,” the old man laughed and lead Matt to the single king-sized bed in the center of the room.

“First times are special, my friend,” The old said and brushed a few stray strands of hair from the young man’s face.

“Are you as turned on as I am? It looks like you are,” said the old man as caressed the young man’s face.

“I don’t know what to say, I’ve never felt this way before,” the head of the young man’s penis glistened and precum dripped down the sides of him manhood. His cock twitched. He was close and nothing had yet happened.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.