Stephanie's Hot Summer - Cover

Stephanie's Hot Summer

by Aaron56

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Erotica Sex Story: Stephanie got a new job on her summer break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Spanking   Water Sports   Small Breasts   .

It was one of those days that I will remember for the rest of my life. It was a nice sunny day. No one will be at home for the whole day. My parents, my dad, and stepmother were at work and my older stepbrother was supposed to be at home with his wife.

My stepmother works for a lady, her name is Miss. Carol Bryan. Miss. Bryan owns lots of businesses, and my mom is a bookkeeper for her.

One of the things that Miss. Bryan owns is a horse stable, that is where I work at. Stepmother thought that it would be good for me to have a job. Miss. Bryan had hired me to clean out the barns stables. You can say I’m in the shit removal department. I had worked there for a couple of weeks now, and I had noticed that she only hires young high school girls to work in the stables.

Miss. Bryan is a very beautiful and sexy older lady. And if you are into a strong muscular woman she’s the one you want, and I think she is sexy, and I have a crush on her. But she is involved with Amanda. Amanda is like, 35 years old, and she too is a weight lifter. She’s not as beautiful as Miss. Bryan, but she’s not ugly either. Amanda is my boss. And Miss. Bryan is Amanda’s boss.


The sun is shining brightly, and I didn’t have to work today so I decided to go out and layout by the neighborhood pool.

I put on my bright orange bikini, my small breast not yet filled out my 30 A cups. I put my long blonde hair into a ponytail and headed out to the pool that is a block away.

At 10 am there was no one at the pool. I have about 6 hours to lay out by the pool before my mom would be home.

I put my towel down on a lounge chair. I put some sunscreen on my body. Then I laid down on my back and closed my eyes.

I was awakened by a lady’s voice.

“Good, afternoon Stephanie.”

I opened my eyes and I had to wait for a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the sunlight.

“Oh hi, Miss. Bryan.”

Miss Bryan was wearing a simple blue dress with a belt at the waist that was undone. The dress showed off her 45-year-old figure really well. Her very tanned legs, her small waist, her strong shoulders, and her very nice breasts.

I have no idea why she is at this swimming pool. I’m sure she could go to the country club instead of coming to my neighborhood pool.

I noticed that Miss. Bryan’s hands had white cream on them, I presumed she had some suntan lotion that she was in the process of applying to her face or legs.

“Stephanie can you be a dear and take off my dress for me, it’s from Tiffany’s and I don’t want to get lotion on it, it’s very expensive. I do have on my bikini underneath it. So help me with the zipper at the back would you please?”

I sat there looking at her, wondering how she would look in a bikini. My mom hasn’t worn a bikini in years and she’s younger than Miss. Bryan.

I got up and Miss. Bryan turned to face the pool, her back was facing me now. I moved my hands to the top of her zipper. I felt eager to perform such a task. I slowly pulled down her zipper. I could smell her perfume. I have never been with a woman but I have sucked off my boyfriends. I had sucked them lots of times, but I never been fucked. I don’t know if I’m a lesbian, bi, or straight, but I’m starting to get this feeling deep inside me.

The dress fell quickly to the floor, revealing a slim white bikini.

My eyes glance down at Miss. Bryan’s behind. It looked incredibly strong and muscular, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

“You must work out a lot,” I said.

“I do put in the hours,” said Miss. Bryan. “I still swim and do some competitive bodybuilding competitions too, but not as much as I use too. she added.”

“It shows,” I said, then I said to myself. It really shows.

“You are very sweet,” said Miss. Bryan turning to face me. Miss. Bryan was about 5 feet 10 inches in height, taller than me at 5 feet 1 inch. And she’s so much stronger. “Do they teach you to be this charming in school? You better be careful,” said Miss. Bryan as she touched my cheeks. “Any more of those sweet compliments and I could absolutely melt.” I was already melting.

I kept quiet. I’m getting so turned on. My pussy is so wet right now. She then rubbed the lotion onto her chest. I just stared at her.

“I’ll probably need some more sunscreen when I come out, would you like to put some on me?” Said, Miss. Bryan before quickly turning and diving straight in, her leap was amazing.

Maybe I need to cool off in the water too, I said to myself with half a smile.

I sat back on my chair and watched her. It had been such a lovely afternoon so far.

I glanced at the clock on my phone. 2:15 pm. My parents would not be back home until 7 pm. Then they were packing to leave for the weekend.

I watched and thought about Miss. Bryan’s incredibly strong ass. I took some pictures of her swimming. I imagined myself rubbing the thick white cream around the edges of the older woman’s white briefs, a woman who is a couple of years older than my own stepmother.

I can imagine my fingers straying a bit under the tight elastic of her briefs? What would it be like to peel those briefs down slowly? Then kissing her beautiful ass. And having her use me for her pleasure. I think I have always been submissive. Every time my Stepmom, Angie, would tell me to do something I’ll do it without a question. I breathed deeply and enjoyed that image. I felt a rising warmth in my stomach, a warmth that had nothing to do with the warm Florida sun. I had a feeling that I might even be a little more wetter under my own orange bikini briefs.

Why was I having these strange thoughts? What if Miss. Bryan noticed how wet I am. That thought made me rather anxious, and also considerably more aroused. The idea that Miss. Bryan might discover, with one look from those gorgeous, brown eyes, just how attracted I felt towards her. Well, it was just too exciting!

Would she be mad? A brief image flashed through my mind of myself bending over Miss. Bryan’s lap, with my bare ass up in the air waiting for my spanking.

She’ll then push me down between her strong legs, wrapping her legs around my head, trapping my face in her pussy, not letting me go until she had an orgasm, or two, or three. Then she’ll piss in my open mouth and all over my face.

Oh my god! Get a grip, girl! I said to myself.

Meanwhile, I watched Miss. Bryan, she was moving up and down the pool at considerable speed. She really was an amazing swimmer!

After around ten minutes, Miss. Bryan pulled herself effortlessly out of the pool and walked towards me. I noticed that the older woman was breathing quite normally. Her physical fitness was truly impressive!

Miss. Bryan grabbed a white towel, dried herself off, and took the lounge chair next to me.

“This is fabulous, I love having someone at the pool to talk too,” said Miss. Bryan. “It’s so kind of your neighborhood to let me use the pool.”

“No problem. It’s nice to have some company too.”

“Do you have a boyfriend,?” She asked me right out of the blue.

“Oh no, I don’t, not right now. Why do you ask?”

Miss. Bryan gave a indulgent little laugh and said. “Someone as beautiful as you should have lots of boys beating down the doors.”

“Thank you, but I’m not that beautiful.”

“Don’t cut yourself short. I know lots of boys, and men that would love to be with you, and some women too.” She said looking at me with a smile.

After a couple of minutes of quiet time Miss. Bryan said, “The sun is pretty hot today. Could you do the honors,?” Miss. Bryan said, turning to me and picking up the tube of sunscreen that was lying on a table between us.

“I’d be happy to,” I said. “Where shall I start?”

Miss. Bryan turned quickly onto her stomach. “If you could do the back of my legs,” she suggested in a demanding voice like I was one of her servants. That almost made me cum. “Then maybe you could work your way, you know ... upwards.”

“OK,” I said, I was unable to say more. I had a combination of excitement, and nerves that seemed to be bottled up inside me.

Here was a lady I been having sexy thoughts about and masturbating too almost every night, and I’m about to touch her.

“You don’t have to be nervous,” Miss. Bryan said quickly. “It’s just us girls.” She then reach behind her and unhook her bikini top.

I felt another rush of desire came over me and suddenly I thought of my stepmother. If something were to happen between me and Miss Bryan, would I tell my stepmother? Probably not, if I did, how would she react? I wasn’t sure, but I had a feeling she would know all the naughty details. But not from me. Miss Bryan and my stepmother were best friends. They known each other since high school. That’s mainly how I got my job at the horse stables. Since I was only 14. She might tell her, but maybe not.

“Your fingers feel nice,” Miss. Bryan said. “Would you massage my muscles as you apply the lotion.”

“Sure, Miss. Bryan.” I said As I began to work on her calves and her large muscles. “Is this OK?” I said.”

“You are doing a great job,” said Miss Bryan. “I actually won my bodybuilding competition last night, but it took a bit of a toll on my old body!”

“You’re not old!” I said encouragingly as I kneeled down on the ground next to Miss Bryan, and I faced the older woman’s strong back. I moved my fingers to the backs of Miss Bryan’s knees.

I started to move my hands on the back of Miss Bryan’s incredibly strong thighs. The muscles there seemed to tighten to my touch, and then relax again.

“You must spend a lot of hours in the gym,” I said staring at her muscular legs.

Miss. Bryan then said, “Is it too much? Too much muscle, I mean?”

“No, no, I love it, you’re so strong. To me, that’s very attractive!” I heard my own voice as if it were coming from someone else. Had I really just said that? Am I really coming on to this beautiful older lady?

“You’re very good at this Stephanie. I may just hire you to rub me before and after my competitions.” Miss Bryan said. “But for now please Keep going!”

Keep going? Did Miss Bryan mean keep massaging her legs, or did she mean to keep going higher?

I stopped massaging her for a moment and looked at her. Was this really happening? Was my stepmother’s glamorous best friend really here, and I’m massaging her powerful tanned legs?

Did she really want me to push my hands higher, and higher up her thighs? And then a little higher still until my fingertips engaged with the lower edge of Miss Bryan’s thin, tight, white bikini briefs?

And what would she do then? I had never actually been with a girl or a woman before. But I knew that inside me was harboring the most improper thoughts. Thoughts that I would not share with anyone, not even my closest friends. But here I was, there was no denying it. I want her.

“Don’t stop,” said Miss. Bryan, in that demanding voice, cutting through to my heart and to my wet pussy. I moved my hands to the top of Miss. Bryan’s thighs, just an inch or so from her white briefs. Do I dare? Do I dare push my fingers over the cotton material, or even slightly under?

I caught my breath. My heart was beating like crazy now. Slowly, and with all the courage I had, I pushed my fingertips slightly under the tight elastic, feeling the sudden rise of Miss. Bryan’s powerful buttocks. I slowly moved further until my hand was cupping her bottom. “You’re very ... very good, Stephanie,” Miss. Bryan whispered back, struggling a little with her own words.

A kind of passion and desire sent a little wave of pleasure surging throughout my little body.

Her perfume and the combining scent of musky sex had made me feel a little light-headed. I took a long deep breath through my nose. “You’re so, beautiful,” I found myself saying out loud. What is wrong with me. It’s like she had put a spell on me.

My nervousness suddenly increased. Here I was, with my hand under Miss. Bryan’s bikini briefs and my hand cupping her ass, and I really didn’t know what I was doing! I have no experience, and I didn’t even know my own intentions. Was I trying to seduce Miss Bryan?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.