Milly Mae's Magnificent Muff - Cover

Milly Mae's Magnificent Muff

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A story of how a woman blessed with an abundant decoration "down there" shares it with others if they appreciate it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Prostitution   .

It were time to slop the hogs. These weren’t the same ones that killed Paw last year; those were bacon or ham or chitlins by now. She didn’t trust any of ‘em nohow. “Johnny Joe, time fer the hogs.”

“JJ” was her cousin’s boy who she took in a while back cause his ma stole a car to get away from her bad boyfriend. It was a junker and broke down ten miles away. Her county layer did a shitty job of defending her because she wouldn’t give him a blowjob. She had her principles, after all, so she went to jail.

He took the double-barrel shotgun off the wall and followed her, helping carry the feed too. The memory of the hogs stampeding and trampling Paw was still sharp in his memory. “Paw” was what Milly Mae called both her husbands. It didn’t mean they were a father though, just a customary moniker. It was a blessing he’d been there to comfort her, in ways that were even more than he’d expected. He’d never forget those days after the tragedy.

JJ was a sixteen-year-old farm boy with good instincts. When he heard Milly Mae crying that night he came to her bed and snuggled close to her. His lips happened to land close to the nipple sticking up through the thin nighty and he automatically began to nurse on it right through the cloth. Her sobs changed and she pulled his head close as she pulled his hand to the other ample breast. He was only wearing boxer shorts so her hand found his tool easily. Her bush was black, dense, and very full, almost like fur and completely hid her womanly parts. Until, that is, she spread her legs enough and then the pink portal appeared. The muff in no way impeded the entry or utilization of an erect phallus. Soon she was receiving a big and deeply felt distraction from her grief.

She needed another one in a little while and JJ provided quite well, she thought. Tears formed again with the idea that his young sperms were probably getting acquainted with the ones her late husband had left inside her just that morning before he started his chores.

JJ didn’t understand that, of course, and thought she needed more internal massaging but she pushed him gently away and they slept.

After breakfast then next morning JJ provided another dose of masculine grief therapy before they went into town. Two tasks needed to be done: funeral arrangements and selling those murderous hogs. When both were accomplished they headed back to the farm. On the way Milly Mae had a question, “JJ, yew are the best sixteen-year-old I’ve ever fucked. Hell, yer better than most of the older guys too. How come?”

Enjoying the compliment, JJ beamed, “Well, there was this widder lady that I helped a lot and she showed me a special way to help her. I guess I’m a natural. That’s what she said anyway.”

Milly Mae interrupted, “Was that the one that suddenly went to live with her sister. I heerd she was pregnant.”

“Might be.”

“I don’t have to worry about that. After my daughter was born I just couldn’t get knocked up again. Quite a few tried too but I settled on Paw cause he was so good to me.”

She thought about why JJ was so good. He did pay a lot of attention to getting her excited and rubbed her the right ways. Speaking of rubbing, that real big head on his cock had a lot to do with it. It seemed familiar somehow and she remembered the travelling preacher that used to visit the area. She’d felt that same shape a number of times in a fit of spiritual communion with that messenger of the Lord. Maybe he was the one that quickened her cousin. That father was never identified.

A couple of weeks after the above, Milly Mae’s daughter Sara Mae had gotten the news of Paw’s death and hitched a ride as quick as she could. She was seventeen and working the big truck stop on the interstate a couple of towns over. Not working “at” but being in the parking lot day or night to provide services to truckers. Prices for the well-paid truckers were a lot higher than the farm boys she’d started with. Her boyfriend, only of convenience, had a trailer in a park within walking distance so she tolerated him. He’d occasionally bring a “client” to the trailer and might do her at the same time they fucked.

There was only one bedroom in the little cabin so Sara Mae slept on the couch. She heard JJ fucking Maw to sleep and then he came out to get a beer. Sara Mae was sitting on the couch in just a long t-short so her buns and a bit of her plentiful pussy-fur were visible the way she was positioned. She patted the couch next to her. “Maw says yer a hellava good fuck and it sounded like it. I gets lots of dicks in me but most only cares about themselves. Do yew have the energy to give me a good seeing to like yew just did my Maw?”

JJ reached over and stroked her ass, “Yer kinda skinny but I bet I’ll enjoy it too.” He reached up under the shirt for her nice but much smaller tits. No matter, it would be fun, he thought. Pussy always was.

They made so much noise on the rug that Maw woke up and watched quietly for a while then walked to the fridge to get a beer for herself. When they both climaxed together she clapped and said, “Well done!” They were only slightly embarrassed.

Maw sat across from them and said, “Did yew ever hear of ‘life insurance’?” They shook their heads. “Well it seems some travelling guy sold it to Paw and it’s going to pay us twenty-thousand dollars!”

Four eyes went wide and they squeezed each other’s hands. Maw continued, “Sara Mae, I want yew to quit that whoring and come back here to live. With that money we can fix up this farm to do a lot better so we’re gonna need yer help.”

The young woman was so happy, getting tired of the late hours and rude customers as well as her shitty boyfriend. It was like a gift from heaven for a fallen angel. JJ said they’d take the truck and go get her stuff. She laughed and said she’d brought anything worthwhile with her because her so-called boyfriend would sell or pawn it if she wasn’t there.

JJ was surrounded by naked woman that night and thereafter. His pecker increased in strength and durability and maybe got a little bigger from the frequent exercise.

He had a question for the women though. In the pictures he’d see of naked women, many had only small amounts of hair above their pussy or were even bald. These two were very abundantly decorated with pubes. Milly Mae explained that it ran in her family. One boyfriend had removed hers once but she wouldn’t do that again. Her attitude, echoed by her daughter, was that if a man didn’t like it he could look for other pussies for his cock to play in.

The insurance money got them off to a great start but farming doesn’t pay off right away. When cash got tight Sara Mae talked to her family, “We can’t spare JJ from here to go earn money so I guess it’s up to me. I won’t go to the truck stop again but one of the other girls there told me about a bar a couple of towns over where yew can rent a room upstairs and share the proceeds with the owner. He wants a piece now and then too. JJ, would yew take me over to check it out?”

He wasn’t happy but appreciated her contribution. He agreed to accompanying her there two nights week to make sure she was safe. She reassured him that all of her customers used condoms.

The cash flow from those nights saved their ass because of, as she put it, her ass. Surprisingly to JJ she was usually very horny and fucked him to sleep when they got home. As she had explained earlier, few of the men got her off but the tension kept building.

Finally the crop came in and she could quit the whoring again. At least that was a good backup she reminded them. As JJ was driving her back from her last night at the bar in the early morning hours she was quiet. Suddenly she slid over next to him on the bench seat and said quietly, “Could yew ever love a rotten whore like me?”

JJ found a safe place to pull over and turned the engine off. Pivoting towards her he replied, “Let’s start at the end. Yer NOT rotten. From the money yew bring and knowing how good yew are at sex, that can’t be. Secondly since yew are retired yer not a whore anymore. Next, I do love yew. Don’t yew know that?”

“I don’t mean love like family; I mean the romantic kind! I’ve hardly had much of the first till recently and never the second kind.” She started bawling.

JJ pulled her closer with his arm and began caressing her tear-wetted cheeks. “I don’t know much about romantic. Maybe yew could explain it to me. What I do know is yew are more special than any woman or girl I’ve known. Even more than Milly Mae.”

She was smiling now. “There ain’t no traffic along here. Let’s get in back and make love.” JJ noted she didn’t say “fuck” for the first time. It was real good and tender under the stars and he didn’t even think about the eight men who had already been in her pussy that night. He was the only one she felt skin-on-skin and who could leave his seed inside.

Milly Mae knew something had changed with her young-uns. When she got her daughter aside she found out. “Maw, I think I’m in love. It’s wonderful. I’m so glad to be done whoring. I so much want to be a wife and have babies.” Her mother hugged her and they cried together.

That night Milly Mae had JJ on top of her as she said, “I’m so glad yew two have found each other. I’ve been married but I think it was more for necessity than love. Do yew think it is too late for me?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.