Hermaphrodite School - Cover

Hermaphrodite School

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2020 by Mixerman

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A school full of Hermaphrodites and one teachers life there.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Hermaphrodite   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student   .

Hello, my name is Lisa and I am a teacher. In my bare feet I am 5 foot and 3 inches, weigh 115 lbs., have brunette hair and hazel eyes. And if you must know, I have a landing strip; lips clean and my breast are 34 B.

When I got my Master’s degree, I thought I would get a job real easy. I got 3 offers. One from Alabama, teaching High School math for $35,500, but it was only for 1 year. One from Oklahoma, teaching High School Math for $31,000 and a class size of almost 50, and another from Alaska for $44,000. Alaska job sounded good till I found out what the cost of living is there. So I went back to college to search more job offers.

While scanning the offers on school’s computer job board, I was approached by a woman. She asked me if I would not mind teaching in an Exclusive private school. While she said nothing about a salary, she said the job included an apartment, health coverage and 15 weeks of vacation per year. The school had two semesters, one in fall, for 16 weeks and other in spring, also for 16 weeks. School was closed for 15 weeks in the summer. Mid-fall break of a week, Christmas break of 3 weeks and Spring break of one week. This piqued my interest, so we went into a private room and I had a job interview. She handed me an ordinary job application and I filled it out. She asked about my education, grades, any reason for not leaving the area and relocating to another state. I answered all her questions. After 45 minutes, she said that she would be in touch in 2 days for more interviews, if my background passed.

I received a call from a Mrs. Stevens, asking me if I could be in Albany, NY in 3 days for second round of interviews. I replied that I could be there. She told me the name of the hotel that they booked for me. Well, it was about a 7 hour drive so I left at 6 AM to be there by 3. Take my time and plan on 2 stops along the way.

On the day to travel I dressed in a dark blue skirt and a light blue top and my dark blue blazer, stockings and low heels. Also packed were 2 other outfits since I would be there 3 days. Figured on maybe 2 different interviews.

I arrived at the hotel and checked in. The clerk handed me an envelope. It was quite thick. In my room, I unpacked my suit case and sat down to open the envelope. The room phone rang and it was Mrs. Stevens asking me to meet her in the hotel restaurant in 30 minutes. I agreed and she ended the call. I washed up and redid my make-up and headed for the restaurant. Standing at the reception desk, I asked for Mrs. Stevens. The matre d’ led me to the back of the restaurant and to Mrs. Stevens. She stood, shook my hand and offered me a seat. She had ordered me a white wine. I took a nervous large sip. Mrs. Stevens noticed and told me to relax. This was just a ‘hello’ meeting/dinner between us. The interview will be tomorrow and all information is in the package. We ordered dinner and she asked basic questions about me. I answered each question. This was feeling like an interview to me. We finished dinner and had a coffee. She picked up the bill. She told me to go thru the envelope by color ROY G BV. She stood and said ‘Good evening’ and left.

I returned to my room and grabbed a shower and got changed into shorts and t-shirt. Sat down and opened the envelope. Inside were 7 colored envelopes and one white envelope that said ‘open first’ I opened the white envelope and in it was instructions to open the red and orange envelopes tonight only. Open the yellow and green envelopes after your morning interview.

I took the red one and opened it. Inside were more forms to fill out, same as when I first met her. Basic stuff; name, address, phone, emergency contact. Other forms asked for clothing size, shoe size. I filled them all out. Yes, even the teachers wore the same outfits. Blue skirts, white shirts and blue blazers, black stockings and dark heels.

Next I opened the orange envelope. Inside were some pamphlets about the school. The school was a private academy for special girls. All teachers and staff lived on the campus. Students lived 2 to a dorm apartment. Enrollment was as of 2018, 400 students in grades 6 thru 12. The property was over 1,000 acres. Amenities included, horse riding, swimming in the indoor pool, spa, tennis courts, a track, softball, and a performing arts center.

Well some questions were answered and more questions arose. I went to sleep.

The next morning I wore a red skirt and a pink top, with a white lace bra under it. 3 inch red heels and white stockings. The phone in my room rang, and Mrs. Stevens told me which room our next meeting would be. I entered the room and saw Mrs. Stevens and 2 other women there. They were introduced as Miss. Evans and Miss Rawls. Both were administrators at the school. We sat and once again covered my background for the third time. I wondered why? My question was answered by Mrs. Stevens. “We need to question you about yourself several times to make sure what you tell us is the truth. We demand, and require, that you tell us everything. We are a school of very special girls. Not what you think. They are all not geniuses, nor are they handicapped. They are normal girls that have been teased beyond belief. We bring them in at 6th grade as their bodies start to develop. Have you ever heard of the term Hermaphrodite?” I sat there and answered in a question. “They are female with a penis?”

Miss Evans stood and walked over to the window and spoke to me. “Lisa, these girls have been bullied, beat-up, spit on, all because they were born different. What we need is someone who can be a teacher first, friend to them second. Can you be that to them?” “Well, to tell the truth, I have never met a hermaphrodite before. What would I say to them to comfort them?” Lisa asked. “Since you will not be starting till next year, if we hire you, you will go back to school and learn about them. We have a program set up for new teachers. It will be giving right on campus.”

Miss Rawls spoke next. “What if I said that there were 2 hermaphrodites in the room right now? Would you be upset, scared, want to run for the door?”

“Why would I do that? The young women that you speak of are people! Persons with feelings that have been hurt, needs as any young woman has, wants to be accepted as they are. Just because they were born with something extra is not their fault! It was the fault of the family’s, whose kids teased and bullied them.”

All 3 women nodded together. Lisa, this afternoon we will have a package ready for you. We think you will fit in. When you return to your room, please read the next 2 envelopes, the Yellow and Green ones.

Lisa sat on her bed and opened the Yellow envelope. In it were pictures of hermaphrodites. Some of them had small appendages and others had large ones. Most had what she guessed were ‘C’ cup breast. A few had ‘A’ cups. One had really large breast and a very large cock. Looking at the pictures got Lisa Horney!

She looked at all the pictures several times, and then she remembered the Green envelope. She opened it, and saw pictures of hermaphrodites have sex. They were fucking, sucking both the cock and the pussy. One picture showed 2 in a 69 position with their cock in their partner’s pussy. This was too much for Lisa, she needed to cum and cum hard. She rubbed her clit and her cunt. She found out she could take 3 fingers in her. She fucked harder and harder. She had her cum, just not the one she wanted. She fell asleep and had vivid dreams of having sex with a hermaphrodite.

The phone in her room woke her from her restless sleep. It was Mrs. Stevens. “Lisa, please meet us at the pool in an hour. We will talk there. It is a beautiful day, so we should enjoy it!” The call ended and Lisa went to get ready. Her suit was a one piece but it did allow her to get tanned thru it. She showered and went to the pool area. She found the 3 women sitting at a table, all looking at her. She felt self-conscious. Their look was like hungry lions and she was their dinner. A tingle went thru her body. She walked over and they poured her a glass of iced tea. The taste was very good!

Mrs. Stevens spoke first. “Lisa, how were Yellow and Green?” Lisa sputtered and answered, “I found both erotic. Especially the Green one!” Miss Evans and Miss Rawls smiled as they nodded their heads while looking at her. Mrs. Stevens spoke “Lisa we would like to offer you the job. One last thing we must do to finalize your application. Meet us for dinner at 7 PM in the restaurant. Dress to impress us.” With that the 3 women left and were gone. Lisa finished her tea and went back to her room. She looked at her outfits and none were really ‘dress to impress’. She called to front desk and asked for a taxi to a mall. Front desk said it will be done for her in 30 minutes. Lisa got dressed and went down to lobby. Taxi ride was about 15 minutes and she entered the mall. She found the store she was looking for and headed there.

She entered the store and found the top she was looking for and the perfect bra. Now for a skirt. She saw some but they were just off of what she wanted. Then she spotted it! A long skirt with a front panel and high cut on both sides. No panties could be worn with this skirt. She bought them and went back to her hotel. She showered and shaved. She was so horny she masturbated in the shower. She sat and did her make-up and her hair. She was pleased with the results. She donned her bra and shirt. When she looked in the mirror, she could see her nipples thru both. She took out her blazer and put on her skirt. She looked at herself as she sat. If she was not careful the panel would move to a side and she would be exposed. She liked it! She put on her blazer and headed to the restaurant.

She told the desk that she was meeting someone there and was escorted to their table. The booth had a high back and a long table cloth. Lisa sat and ordered a white wine. The ladies had a normal conversation as they waited to order their meals. The waitress came over and took their orders. Mrs. Stevens whispered to Lisa that they would chat once the meal arrived, as they would be left alone. Once they were served, Miss Rawls spoke, “Lisa, please remove your blazer.” Not a request, more of a demand. Lisa undid the button holding her blazer closed and removed it. Miss Rawls smiled at her. The other 2 nodded their heads. As they finished their meals, Mrs. Stevens waved over their server and asked for after dinner drinks. The drinks arrived and Mrs. Stevens proposed a toast. “To our hopefully new employee, Lisa. Cheers!” They drank and laughed together.

“Now Lisa, here is our proposal to you.” Miss Evans slid an envelope across to her. “Please review it.” Lisa opened the envelope and saw their offer. $50,000 per year, an on campus apartment, the 12 weeks’ vacation, free use of all facilities. Lisa nodded in agreement and signed the contract. Miss Rawls grabbed her hand to hug it and put it under the table. She led Lisa’s hand to feel her hard cock! Lisa looked at her and smiled. Her hand was moved lower and she felt a wet pussy. Miss Rawls whispered to her. “Get under the table and get rid of my hard cock. Suck me till I cum!” Lisa went under the table and took Miss Rawls cock in her mouth and inserted 2 fingers in her cunt. It did not take long for her cock to explode in her mouth. She swallowed it all. Lisa felt a foot on her side and saw Miss Evans exposed. Her cock and her pussy were open for Lisa. Lisa sucked her and also fingered her. Lisa was rewarded with a load of cum, which she swallowed. Again she felt a foot and turned to where Mrs. Stevens sat. She only saw a pussy, but with a very large clit. Lisa sucked on her clit and was rewarded with a flow of woman cum. She was pulled from under the table and allowed to straighten herself up. The woman rose and started to walk away. Miss Rawls had her blazer in her hand. Mrs. Stevens told her to follow them. Lisa followed with the knowledge that everyone could see her nipples. They walked to the elevators and entered. Miss Evans ordered her to remove her shirt. Lisa looked unsure, but the words ‘NOW!’ made her do it. “Nice tits you have their Lisa.” said Miss Rawls. “Now tuck in that front panel so we can see your pussy.” Mrs. Stevens spoke. I moved the panel to the side and tucked it in so they could see my pussy, wait here it was a cunt! Then the elevator dinged at their floor. I untucked my skirt and started to walk out. “Put it back!” Miss Evans whispered yelled at me. So I did. We walked to their room or rather suite. Once in there, I was instructed to strip. Nervously I did. The 6 eyes were burning into me. I saw a budge in the front of both Miss Evans and Miss Rawls. Mrs. Stevens came to me. She stated that the education I would receive about hermaphrodites would be from the 3 of them. Both Miss Evans and Miss Rawls would teach me the finer points of pleasing a hermaphrodite. How to suck them and how to fuck them, how to make love to them. We will be your teachers and you will respond to their calls. A cold shiver went thru my body. I was dripping juice now. Miss Rawls came to me and caressed my left tit. She then caressed my right tit. I was close to cumming. Miss Evans found my pussy and fingered my clit. That did it! And I came so strong that my legs gave out. As I lay there recovering, both women striped off their clothing and I saw their cocks in the light. Miss Evans had a 7” cock with a lovely helmet on it. Miss Rawls had an 8” cock that was also thicker than Miss Evans.

“My dear Lisa, you see that there are 2 different kinds of Hermaphrodites. One has Female chromosomes and the other kind has Male chromosomes. I have testes, but they are inside my body. That means I can get a female pregnant. And I cannot get pregnant. Miss Evans has ovaries and can get pregnant. She has no testes. A ‘true’ Hermaphrodite has both male and female chromosomes. We have a rule here at the school. All girls get tested when they arrive to see if they are male or female. If you see an XX tattoo on their left side that means they are Female. If you see an XY on the right side they are Male. So please look for these before you have sex with them, if you choose to. XX cannot get you pregnant. If you look you will see I have a XX tattoo and Miss Evans has a XY tattoo.” Miss Rawls explained to me. “I can fuck you and cum in you and you will be safe. Girls with XY tattoos are more dominate and conversely, XX girls are more submissive. Not always, just in general.”

This information had my head swimming. And looking at their hard cocks had my pussy dripping.

“Miss Rawls, can ... errr ... would you fuck me?” I asked.

“Are you asking me or begging me?” Miss Rawls asked.

“Asking and begging you! I need a cock!” I yelled my reply.

Miss Rawls fed her cock into my hungry pussy. Wait, here it is a cunt! It was fully inserted into me and she asked me if I could take Miss Evans in my ass and have Mrs. Stevens feed me her clit. I did not reply and she removed her cock from me.

“NOOO! Please, put it back! I’m begging you! I’m pleading with you. I’ll take her cock in my ass. She can fuck my virgin hole!”

Miss Rawls put her cock back in my cunt and rolled me over. I felt wetness on my ass and a push of something large. It popped inside. I was being fucked in both holes. Mrs. Stevens then fed me her enlarged clit to suck on. The feelings were something I never felt before. My ass exploded with pleasure as I felt Miss Evans hammer my ass. But when I felt her cum in my ass that did it, I exploded in orgasm. This made Miss Rawls cum in my cunt. Mrs. Stevens said for me to suck harder on her clit. Then she came on my mouth.

As we relaxed in the afterglow of sex, Miss Rawls asked me how I liked the training so far. I smiled at her and nodded my head yes.

...

Moving in day has arrived. The apartment is better than I thought. A galley kitchen with a dishwasher, refrigerator, 4 cabinets below and 7 above, 4 burner stove with oven, and a pantry closet. There was a small dining area and a good size living room. Sofa, oversized chair, a desk work area, TV and a small stereo set. Bath room had a shower and a linen closet. There was also a room with washer and dryer, hot water heater and furnace A/C combo. Bedroom had a queen sized bed and 2 walk in closets and an oversized 12 drawer dresser with mirror. Mrs. Stevens arrived and met me in the bedroom. She asked if everything was good. I replied better than good, it was fantastic! She asked me if I needed any help moving my stuff in. I said I should be able to handle everything and put everything in its place. She waved at me and said she would send over some help for me. She made a call and 2 girls arrived. Between the 4 of us we had all my things in the apartment in no time. I set up my kitchen and with the girls help it was done very fast. Clothing was done fast as well, until they opened the one box. My very sexy underwear was in it along with my toys. I had the standard white plastic vibrator, a 6” dildo and my butt plug. One of the girls said that her cock looked like my dildo. And she showed us! The other girl also showed her cock. Both had XX marks. They climbed on the bed and got into a 69 as I watched. Mrs. Stevens entered and scolded the girls. Told both to bend over and receive their punishment. She gave both girls 10 swats on their ass with her hand. “They know better than to do that!” She explained to me. “Horny girls with raging hormones. We shall leave you now to finish setting up and will see you in 2 days. Lisa remembered the other envelopes. She opened the blue one. Inside were pictures of Mrs. Stevens, Miss Rawls and Miss Evans, all dressed in leather outfits that showed their bare breast and their cocks, and in Mrs. Stevens case, her enlarged clit. All three were holding riding crops. The note their said that they were the ONLY ones to dish out punishment to students and faculty! Faculty? Would she be punished by them, and if so, for what infractions?

She opened the last envelope and saw girls with very red asses. Some of the people with red asses were older and she wondered if they were part of the faculty. By now she was horny and went in search of her toys. She found them and had a good cum. Now she was hungry and got dressed to go find some food.

Lisa found a burger joint and had that for dinner and then went to the local market. Stocking a new home can be quite expensive. She spent over $250 for all the basic needs and food for the week. She would have to make a list later of other needs.

Back home she put away the groceries and decided to go for a walk around campus. She had a basic map so she followed that. She saw the dorms, the barns, the performing arts center, the pool. She was impressed by all of it! She headed back to her apartment to rest and relax.

She took a shower and put on a light robe, and noticed the pictures again. She picked them up and looked at them again. She wondered what they did to deserve the punishment.

The next day Lisa wondered what to do. She walked around the campus, not many people around since it was Spring break time. Just the maintenance workers she saw. Then she remembered the pool and thought a swim will do her good. So she went back to her apartment and got her suit and a towel. She walked over to the pool and entered. She was looking for the changing rooms when she heard noises. She followed them. She saw a girl in the shower area on her knees sucking a cock and other girls around her. She watched quietly. The girls were masturbating their cocks. One shot cum on the kneeling girl’s face, others were close. One girl spoke “Well-CUM to our school. Be lucky that all we can do is cum on you and not in you. Rules have changed since one girl got pregnant from our initiation. Now she has a baby at 15. Yea, I fucked her good along with all the other XY’s. Suddenly a voice bellowed out. It was Miss Evans. All the girls jumped and shrieked.

“All of you be in my office at 5PM sharp! Tardiness will not be accepted!” She yelled. As the girls left, she walked over to where I was and wanted to know why I had not stopped the girls? “I ... I ... I ... just got here about a minute before you.” I replied. “NO excuse, Lisa. You should have stopped them when you saw them. Now, tomorrow at 5PM you will be shown how we discipline our girls. I want you there to see how we do it!” Miss Evans said. She turned and walked away before I could say anything. Well, I do not feel like swimming now so I shall return to my apartment. *

The next day I arrived at Miss Evans office at 4:55 PM. I did not intend to be late and upset her. As I entered her office I heard the sharp sounds of something that sounded painful. I walked towards the sounds and found Miss Evans using a leather strap on one girl’s ass. From the looks, she had taking a beating on her ass. It was very red and welts were raised. The girl was gagged so that was why she was making no noise. Miss Evans stopped and told her that 50 was her number and if she misbehaved again it would be 75. She told the girl to go to the platform and masturbate till she came and then she could leave. The girl went to the platform and started masturbating her 5” cock.

Miss Evans saw me and asked me to enter and view everything. The next girl was brought in by Miss Rawls. She also was gagged. Miss Evans spoke, “Belt for 75, whip for 50, or the cane for 25? The girl answered with whip. Miss Evans picked up the whip and started whipping her ass. Very red marks were left along her ass and her back. Miss Evans also left 2 marks on her tits and one on her cock. How she did that I don’t know. When she was done she too went to the platform and masturbated. Another girl was brought in and also gagged. Miss Evans looked at a card and said that since she was a repeat offender, several times, she could take 100 with the belt, whip for 75 or the cane for 50. Or ... she could suck her cock and Miss Rawls and swallow and only get 10 with the cane. She chose the latter. That girl could suck cock. She took Miss Evans deep in her throat. As Miss Evans groaned that she was cumming, a girl on the platform also came and shot on the floor. Miss Evans looked at her and told her to lick it up! The girl did. Miss Evans picked up the cane and gave her 5 across her ass. Very red marks and welts rose fast. The girl then sucked Miss Rawls and also swallowed her cum. Miss Evans then gave her the last 5 with the cane. She too went to the platform to masturbate. Miss Evans called me over. I went to her with my body shaking with nerves. “Now we know that you are new here and do not understand all the rules yet, but you are a teacher and must put a stop to all of those activities you saw. We cannot and will not allow girls to be picked on! Do you understand?” She said. I replied that I had gotten there just before she did and did not know what I should do. Miss Rawls said that I had not yet received all the packets of info on what was allowed and not allowed yet. Miss Evans said “All right, in that case you should KNOW what hazing can do to a person and how dangerous it can be. So, for now, you will receive one of each to learn what the girls already know.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.