Juvenile Delinquent - Cover

Juvenile Delinquent

Copyright© 2020 by Buffalo Bangkok

Chapter 43

Of course, the media painted the army as whackos and losers, but they were anything but. They were fighting against the satellites. Every target of theirs had been carefully selected by prior freedom fighters, their ghosts, their souls living on the moon, communicating through machines, online cables, televisions and newspapers, social media in manifestations of cosmic karmic energy.

(The entire moon landing hoax was perpetrated to show an empty moon. The dark actors’ attempt to conceal the freedom fighters’ base.)

These were the ghosts in their moon headquarters. They were a resistance, and these ghosts had adapted and communicated via telepathic waves and digital Ouija boards. I could sense they were speaking to me.

The freedom fighters had been moving our army closer to its ultimate goal, disarming and destroying the satellites. The stars. The Sun Hive- the brain in the sky.

They were martyrs, heroes.

I began spending hours studying these fighters, watching footage of their work, reading of their backgrounds, reading and writing spreadsheets listing freedom fighters from everywhere in the world.

They’d taken up arms. They’d done something about the satellites. Whereas others only limped under their control.

There were those who’d prospered, though, from the satellites, I came to believe. The satellites, up in the heavens, were gods. Communicative gods, and those who’d contacted them, obeyed them, prayed to them, were rewarded accordingly.

The richest men in the world were certainly beholden to them. I saw a hierarchy formed. With Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Rachel Maddow, and Vladimir Putin no doubt at the apex. Putin was definitely the head honcho of the satellites’ ground control. You could see it in his beady little eyes and in his swaggering gait. Every second, Putin is doing the dark actors’ bidding. That’s why Putin is a trillionaire.

Risking their inevitable wrath, I had to expose Putin, the stars, the Sun. Expose their true intentions to trick, deceive, control humanity by making it greedier, stupider. By dumbing it down. Killing literacy. Killing attention spans. Social media, Twitter, TikTok, their master weapons, have been extraordinarily successful in this regard.

I had to stop the dark actors. Before it was too late. So I began planning my mission. But I knew that it could fail. Being as such, I had to let others know of the satellites and their ilk.

I began writing stories and poems about the satellites and articles discussing the truth about the freedom fighters and sending these writings out to multiple media outlets, magazines, but, like my music, the demos I’d sent out, all were rejected. Most outlets simply didn’t respond, but the few who did sent form letter rejections. Never once did I get a personal response from the masses of editors I contacted.

Because they were under the satellites’ control! It had to be the reason ... I was also seeing zombies again, walking dead people, from the corners of my eyes, as I had seen when I was a kid, and I had begun to think that most humans were zombies, eating animal meat instead of human flesh, and that the satellites and tech giants controlled their brains...

I’d been drinking vodka to dull my pain, and I was drinking increasingly large quantities. I didn’t have friends anymore so I couldn’t score weed or other drugs. So I drank. I’d also snort bath salts. Bath salts helped hide the floaters...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.