Dj and Mom - Cover

Dj and Mom

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2020 by Mixerman

Incest Sex Story: Incestuous relationship between a step mom and her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   .

“What do you mean you can’t go? This is our 10th anniversary trip! The one we planned for, for a year now.” Susan was angry. David said that he had to attend a meeting. If he did not, it might effect his job. His job was Senior VP of Sales for the East coast. All Sales VP’s were to attend. Only excuse for not being there was your own death. This statement came from the CEO. Everyone was to meet at the headquarters in St. Louis. Susan stomped her foot and left the house. She tore out of the driveway and took off at a very accelerated pace.

DJ, short for David Junior, showed up at the kitchen door and asked why Mom was so upset. David told him the story. DJ replied “That sucks.” and left the room.

DJ was Davids son from his first marriage. That ended when he found her in bed with other men. She got up and walked out of the house and his life forever. It took time but he did meet Susan and they have been married for almost 10 years now. This was to be their special trip. David was 42, Susan was 39 and DJ was 16 now.

Susan was driving around with no special destination in mind, just to blow off steam. She found herself at the entrance to the business park where David worked. She turned in and parked right in front of the office. A security guard told her she could not park there, but one glance from her at him and he walked away. Susan went to the presidents office to talk to him. She ignored the secretary, the personal assistant and went right in. The president was talking to 2 other men when he saw Susan. He excused both of them and said hello to her. She was raging on the inside but cordial on the outside.

“Harold, why this trip now? What if he does not attend he could lose his job? This is our 10th anniversary trip. We have been planning it for a year now.” She said all that very fast and in one breath.

Harold looked at her and asked her about what trip? David has 2 weeks off to be with you. We all said our good-byes to him today. Susan stood there frozen. “W ... W ... what do you mean? He said that he HAD to be at this meeting or risk his job.” “Susan, I do not know what you are talking about. There is no meeting, no ones job is on the line. But I think I smell something rotten. Now, am just saying this with no proof at all, but could he be having an affair?”

Susan stood their and looked off into space. Lost in her mind. Harold spoke to her several times to get her attention. Susan turned and walked towards David’s office. She had the key and went in. She went thru his desk, found nothing there. She turned on his computer, searched his E-mail and there it was. A ticket to St. Louis and another ticket from San Diego to St. Louis. So he was meeting someone there. More searching found that he was talking to his ex-wife and had been doing do for over a year. She printed out all the e-mails and turned off the computer and left. She told Harold NOT to say anything. She would take care of things. And she left.

She got home and walked in and saw David with a worried look on his face. He asked where she went and she told him out to blow off steam. She said that if his job and all the perks were on the line, then he better go. She would cancel the trip.

The next day David was packing when she walked in the bedroom. She sort of gasp and explained that she was hoping that he was going to blow off the meeting and go with her. But the suits said no. She left and went to DJ’s room and told him to get ready to go to the store. “Awwwww ... Mom ... Do I have to.” DJ whined. “Yes young man. Now get ready.” “OK Mom.” They headed to the mall.

Once parked she turned to DJ and said that the trip her and his Dad were planning was now canceled. She did not tell him why. She asked him if there was something special that they could do together. He said at that time he had nothing special. She then asked him if he wanted to go with her. Spend time on a tropical beach with LOTS of barely clad girls around. His eyes shot out of his head. He did not believe what she said.

“Mom, I looked up the resort you and Dad were going to. It is a clothing optional resort. There would be no girls my age there.”

“DJ, the legal age at the resort is 16. So you can order alcohol and drink in public, if you want to. So I do think there would be girls your age there.”

“DJ, yes or no. Do you want to go with me. If you say yes we will get things right now that you would need. Suits, shirts, shorts, sandals.”

DJ was lost in his mind. Topless or maybe naked females all around.

“Mom, could I also get some sunglasses?”

“Get what ever you need. Text me when you are ready to check out. I also need a few items. A new suit and some shorts and sandals. Oh and make sure you get Speedo suits to wear.”

They went into the mall. Susan found what she needed. A very small string bikini, sandals and shades. Also some SPF 50 lotion. She stopped at another store and got a few more items. DJ found 2 Speedos, shorts, tops and sunglasses, He texted his Mom and she was there soon. They took their packages and went home. Once home she told him to leave the bags till later. David was packed to leave early the next morning.

David said good-by to Susan and left for his ‘meeting’. Susan got up and got the bags out of the car. She removed all the tags and washed everything. When DJ got up he entered the kitchen and froze in his tracks. Standing before him was his mother in a very tiny bikini. It just covered her nipples and her pussy. Her ass was totally bare. He knew his Mom has a good figure, but seeing it in the flesh was more than he ever hoped for. He guessed she had C-cups, and they wobbled with her every movement.

“DJ, close your mouth before a fly goes in it.” That brought DJ around.

“Here you go mister, all washed and ready to go. But first, try them on to make sure they did not shrink in the dryer.” She handed them to him and said go try them on. He did and they fit the same as when he tried them on in the store. He came back into the kitchen and Susan asked why he did not have them on? He left to put them on. When he had them on he started to get hard, He realized that his nearly naked Mom would see him, and that got him harder in the suit. He tried to get it to go down. Sports, ugly old women, ugly old fat women. Something worked. He went down. He headed for the kitchen and his Mom saw him. She raised an eye and stared at his crotch. She liked what she saw. Maybe 5 inches and not fully hard. She started to get wet and told him to pack.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I will have to have that cock!” She thought as she rubbed her cunt and had a mini orgasm in the kitchen.

The next morning both were on the way to the airport for the flight. Susan was dressed as a soccer mom and DJ was dressed as a 16 year old boy. Nothing stood out. On the plane and away they were. When they finally got to the resort, DJ just stared at all the female flesh. His Mom got him a drink so she could do all the talking. ID’s checked and they were shown to their room. A bungalow at the end of the resort. Living room with 2 chairs, wall mounted TV, couch bathroom with large shower, Refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave. Hot tub on back patio, with outdoor shower. Last was the king size bed.

“Errrr ... Mom. Their is only one bed here.”

“It’s big enough for both of us. We each take a side. Now lets take a shower and head for the beach for a bit.”

That is what they did. Susan wore her bikini and frowned when DJ came out in board shorts.

“Young man, Go put on the other suit. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

DJ went and put on his speedos. They left the room and headed to the bar. The legal age here is 16 so she was able to get a pitcher of drinks for both of them. They found a spot and settled down on the beach. Mom put lotion on his back and asked him to do the same to her. He did so with shaky hands, as she untied her top. Both started to get hot and decided to go into the water. They were bobbing in the water, when a wave hit Mom and caused her suit to reveal her breast to him. She did not notice at first, but he did. And was soon hard. She said she had enough water but he said he had a problem. Susan told him to be proud to show it off. You saw my bare tits so let me see the effect of them on you. Nervously he walked to their spot.

OMFG!! He must be 7-8 inches! And thick! I will have that cock! Susan thought to herself.

As they settled down in their chairs, 4 women walked by, topless! DJ watched the boobs bounce as they went by. He was hard again and his Mom was staring at it. His Mom sat up and removed her top, applied lotion and sat back again. “Soon I want you to apply lotion to my tits.” Susan told DJ. He almost came in his suit with that statement. DJ got up and took off for the water and dove in. When he was out deep enough he jerked off and shot his cum into the ocean.

When DJ returned, his mother said that the next time he needs relief, ask her! DJ’s eyes bulged and looked at his mother. She sat there smiling. After an hour Susan said she was hungry and that they should get ready for dinner. They headed back to the bungalow. Once there Susan headed for the shower. When she was done she came out naked and went to the bedroom. GODDAM!! She shaves! DJ said to himself. His Mom yelled out for him to shower and get ready. So he did. He came out wrapped in a towel and went to get his clothes. Mom was putting an a sun dress with nothing else on. DJ grabbed his board shorts and a shirt. Soon they were out the door for dinner. They ate at the outdoor restaurant and enjoyed a good meal. DJ spent a lot of time watching his Mom’s tits move around. Some girl walked around handing out fliers for the evenings activities. They read the activities and both said they were tired from the days trip, so they headed back to the bungalow. Mom got a pitcher of drinks to bring back.

Mom went out back and started the hot tub. She stripped down and asked DJ to bring the pitcher out to her. DJ saw her in the tub and stared. She told him to join her. He started to get in when she told him that he had to be naked. He asked if he could remove his trunks in the water. She shook her head no and told him she had no clothing out here. So if you want to join me get naked mister. He turned around and removed his shorts and shirt. Carefully he tried to get in the tub without showing his Mom his hard cock. He thought he made it until his Mom said he had a nice hard cock and was it because of her? He stuttered yes to her. She told him that it was obvious what he did in the water today. Jerking off in the water. A waste of cum. And that if he needed to cum, ask her and she will help.

“MOM!!” DJ said aloud. “What exactly did you bring me here for? I want to know?”

“Well, DJ. It seems that your father is right now in St. Louis having sex with your Mom. If that is what he wants to do, then I will have sex with his son!”

DJ’s eyes once again bugged out. “You want to have sex with me? That is almost incestuous.”

“DJ, here they do not know that I am your stepmom. In fact 2 women congratulated me on finding a young stud. From now on you are not to call me Mom. You can use lover, Susan, honey. And I will use DJ, lover, honey, studly.”

Susan stood up and walked to DJ. She kissed him and got her tongue in his mouth. She reached down and grabbed his cock. His hard as steel, hot as hell COCK. DJ moaned and Susan felt his cock start to explode and got it in her mouth in time. She swallowed everything. She grabbed his hand and put them on her tits. She moaned. She asked DJ if he ever had sex. He said no.

“So you are still a virgin? And how far have you gotten” she asked.

“The most was kissing and when he put his hands on her she broke away.” DJ replied.

“Well mister, after tonight you will not be able to say that. Let’s go to bed.” Susan led the way by holding onto his cock.

In bed, Susan laid down and had DJ lay next to her. She asked him what he knew about the female body. He said that he read some and knew where everything was. He also said that he read about some techniques, but that was all.

His Mom took his hand and led it to her tits. She told him to always start squeezing them soft. The woman will tell him if she wants it harder. She showed him how to play with the nipples. How a wet finger will get them aroused. Also how to suck on the nipple. Start soft and let her guide you. Now for the pussy, cunt, twat, beaver, what ever you call it. “Move between my legs so I can show you.” My clitoris or clit is on the top. Here. And she showed him. Here are the outer lips. You can kiss them, lick them, suck them. But always start soft. Inside you see another set of lips. Those can be done with finger or tongue. Then you have the hole. That is where the cock goes. Down below is my asshole. Some women like it licked, fingered and fucked!

Now your cock has some areas that are more sensitive than others. Here the head, on the underside below it. And your balls. Some men will cum a lot if their partner is fingering their ass. Also nothing wrong with you taking a cock there. Doubles your chances for Saturday night dates. She laughed. Now take your cock and bring it to my mouth. DJ did. Susan sucked him. Got his cock all covered in spit. She next told him to put it in her cunt.

“Won’t you get pregnant?” “No, I am totally safe. Had to have my uterus removed several years ago.”

DJ entered her cunt and only stroked 3 time before he came in her. He felt embarrassed.

“That’s OK honey. Next time you will last longer. I should have had you cum in my mouth when I was sucking you. By the end of the week you will last longer.” Sleep took over DJ and Susan also.

The next morning DJ woke to his Mom sucking on him. She knew he was awake with his groan and shouting the words, I’m going to cum! And he did. Filled his Mom’s mouth. After that they got dressed and went to find coffee and food. DJ got his food, but his mom had to wait for an omelet. As she waitied, a woman struck up a conversation with her. She asked if she was worn out yet from the ‘young buck’. Susan replied that they just got there yesterday, so give her time to ‘wear him out’. The woman said to send him over if she needed a break. Susan laughed, got her omelet and joined DJ. “Mo ... errrrr ... Susan do you mind if we walk around the place and see what is here?” “Great idea! Maybe we will find interesting things to see.”

They ate and went for their walk. Looked around the grounds and saw a over sized hot tub, the pool with swim up bar, a volleyball court made of sand, lounging areas. Everything was spotless. As they were looking at everything, a woman came up to them and asked if they needed help. Susan said they just got here yesterday and were just looking around. The lady asked what they were into? Staying solo, joining a group, maybe some same sex activities. The lady pointed to different trails where one could go to see or join in. “Just remember our one rule, No cameras in those areas!” Susan thanked the lady and they headed back to their bungalow.

Once there Susan grabbed DJ and kissed him. Her hand went to his cock. “Come on baby and let Mommy suck your cock, swallow your cum. Then you can fuck me!” DJ stood there like a deer in the headlights. Susan got on her knees and pulled down his shorts and swallowed his cock. She sucked him till he filled her mouth with cum. She stood and striped, got on the couch and spread her legs. “Come to Mommy and fuck me. Pound my pussy!” DJ went to him mother and put his cock in her. She was right, he did last longer fucking her after she sucked him. As he fucked her, he felt very wet around his cock. All he heard was “Fuck me! Faster! Deeper! Cum in me! Fuck ME!” After about 2 minutes he did cum in her. He collapsed on her. She hugged him. He finally got some strength to get up. He helped her up and they headed for the shower. He washed her and she washed him. He got hard again. “Fuck me now!”Susan said. So they fucked in the shower. Again he felt the wetness on his cock. They fucked until he filled her again. Susan told him to get out and call room service and order a pitcher of drinks. DJ did. The waitress knocked on the door and DJ put a towel around him and let her in. She set the pitcher in a table and left. As she left she winked at him. Susan came out naked except for a towel on her head.

“Mom when we were fuc ... fuc ... fucking you got wet. Why?”

“Honey, I squirted on you. I never did that with your Dad or anybody else. Did you like it?”

“It was something I thought was just made up in porn films.”

They each got a drink and Susan said they went out to the hot tub. After a relaxing soak, Susan said that they should grab a bite to eat and then hit the beach. They grabbed burgers and fries for lunch. Back to the bungalow to get changed. DJ in his speedos and Susan had a beach wrap on. When they got to the beach. Susan removed the wrap. She was only wearing the bottoms. She was topless! She asked DJ to put lotion on her back side. This time DJ did it with out the shaky hands. He got all of her back side. Even touched her ass! Susan rolled over and asked him to do her legs. DJ did. Then she asked him to do her stomach and chest. DJ did as she asked. Maybe spending to much time on here tits. Susan then did his back and she laid down. DJ was reading on his phone and noticed some girls walking by. 2 were topless and 2 were in small bikinis. He watched them from behind his glasses. One looked at him and smiled. That caused his cock to rise. One of the topless girls turned to him and shook her tits at him. Now he was hard and horny.

Susan spoke “ Honey, did you get hard from those girls?”

“Yes I did, M ... m ... honey.”

“Lets go in the water and take care of it. But first give me a kiss.”

DJ leaned over his Mom and kissed her on the lips. She grabbed his head and forced her tongue in his mouth. DJ was now really hard! They went into the water. DJ watched her tits float in the water. Susan reached over and freed his cock. She took a gulp of air and went underwater and sucked his cock. She did so for about 15 seconds. When she came up she asked him if he was close to cumming. Not yet he answered. She told him that they should go back to the bungalow now. So they left the water and beach and headed there. Once there Susan removed her suit bottom and told him to do the same. Once his cock was out she sucked him again till he shot in her mouth.

“Eat me, Fuck me, cum on my tits!” were Susan’s orders to him. And he did so with gusto. Her tits were coated with his cum.

“Do you think I should do the ‘slut walk’ now?” She asked.

“Slut walk?” DJ asked.

“Yea! It’s when a woman walks around with cum on her. Shows what kind of slut she is.”

“That is up to you, Mom. I mean Susan.”

Susan went and put on a long t-shirt. Nothing else. Wet patches formed on it from DJ’s cum. They left to find some dinner. Again they had burgers and both drank alcoholic drinks. When dinner time was over an announcement was made that the wet t-shirt contest was starting in an hour. Susan said she wanted to go. DJ agreed. They stayed till the MC went to the stage and asked for female volunteers. 10 women went up, including Susan. DJ noticed one of the girls from the beach up there. When everyone was introduced, all the women went backstage to get into small, tight, thin white t-shirts. 10 buckets of water were on a cart as the women returned. The MC called for the first contestant. No one stepped forward. The MC grabbed one woman and told her she was first. A rather tall man picked up a bucket and poured it over the first woman. The t-shirt was soaked and her big nipples stood out. They did 3 more women. Then it was Susan’s turn. She got drenched and stood there for a second to recover from the cold water, then removed her top. This got the crowd going. The rest of the women were also soaked. When the voting came, Susan was disqualified for removing her top. Everyone booed. Some lady won with big fake tits.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.