Willow's Journal of the First Few Weeks of the New School Year - Cover

Willow's Journal of the First Few Weeks of the New School Year

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Willow has fun at the private school that has been forgotten by the education system.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   True Story   Spanking   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Friday 20 September

Another naked in school day for us 6 girls (Hailey, Scarlett, Laura, Phoebe, Tabitha and me). Laura, Tabitha and I did naked Pole dancing practice with Linda in our PE lesson and when I told her that I was getting a Pole at home she seemed impressed and told me that I should practice what she’d taught us as often as possible.

At lunch in the cafeteria we were talking about being totally naked at school and all of agreed that although it was still exciting, it wasn’t as exciting as it had been the first couple of times, but we all agreed that we were going to continue doing it and at the same time try to think of ways to make it more exciting.

Before anyone came up with an idea Amelia appeared with her food tray. We shuffled long and she sat beside me. The first thing that she did was to apologise for not being there the day before. He told us that she’d spent most of the Wednesday night thinking about what had happened and what I had said. On the Thursday morning she was so tired that she told her father that she wasn’t well and that she wasn’t going to school.

“You didn’t tell your parents that you’d been spanked then Amelia?” Laura asked.

“No,” Amelia replied, “they would have just shrugged their shoulders and asked me if I deserver another one from them.”

“So have you got over your unjustified spanking Amelia?” Scarlett asked.

“Yes, what Willow said really helped, she was right, that bastard Devine is only jealous of what I’ve got and I’m going to rub it in his face.”

“So you’re going to take your knickers off and sit on his face Amelia?” Hailey asked.

“You hold him down and I will.” Amelia replied.

“I’d like to see that.” Phoebe added.

“Oh, just so that you know Amelia,” I said, “Mr. Devine is, I suppose you would call it, Phoebe’s carer. It’s long story but she lives at his house, just the 2 of them.”

“Wow, I never would have guessed. Don’t I remember seeing him spank you on the stage last year Phoebe?” Amelia asked.

“Yes, and he spanks me at other places as well, another long story that I’ll tell you sometime.”

“Double wow.” Amelia said.

“I think that I’ve see all of you get spanked on that stage, is that right?” Amelia asked.

“You’re right Amelia, multiple times.”

“And I’m assuming that you are all not guilty of what he accused you of?”

“That’s right, none of us even know what drugs look like.” Hailey replied.

“I thought as much. So is all this topless, bottomless and nude days just to piss him off?”

“Partially,” I replied, “to show him that he can’t break us, but we all actually like being naked, some of us are naked at home as well, it’s healthy.”

“I bet that it’s bloody cold in winter.”

“It can be but if you’re clever it’s not so bad, and if you get all excited you keep you warm.”

“So are you going to join us Amelia?” Hailey asked.

“Woah there, I don’t think that I’m ready for that.”

“You’ve had PE lessons right?”

“Of course.”

“And a shower afterwards?”

“Of course.”

“Well wasn’t Devine there watching you?”

“I used an individual cubicle.”

“You should use the communal shower Amelia, it’s much more fun, Mr. Devine watches us shower and we always frig ourselves until we cum.”

“With Mr. Devine and the boys watching?”

“Hell yes,” Hailey replied.

“Take baby steps Amelia.” Laura said.

“I’ve already have, I’m not wearing a bra today, first time for years, and it does feel good.”

“Good for you girl.” Both Scarlett and Hailey said.

“Amelia,” Laura said, “you’re okay girl and you are more than welcome to join us at lunchtimes anytime that you like.”

“And start using the communal shower.” Hailey added.

“Thanks.” Amelia replied. “I will.”

Just then Tabitha piped up.

“Hey girls, I’ve just had an idea about how we can liven-up our nude days.”

“Go one then.” Scarlett said.

“Not sure that I can get what we need, leave it with me and I’ll let you know.”

I was just about to ask her to give us a hint when the 5 minute warning bell went off and we all got up.

The rest of the afternoon was boring until it came time to go home. Both Laura and Tabitha headed to my bus with me, they were coming for a weekend sleepover to practise our Pole dancing.

The bus driver looked really pleased when 3 naked girls got onto his bus and walked down the aisle to the back and the waiting boys were also quite happy to have 3 pairs of tits and 3 pussies to grope.

The 3 of us were still naked when we got off and started putting our skirts and tops on. The driver said that he’d use the bus to give us some cover but we all knew that he just wanted to watch us get dressed.

Jon and V were in the kitchen and both Laura and I started stripping just as soon as we got in the door and Tabitha was the only girl with clothes on when I introduced her to Jon and V.

“Are the poles ready to be used?” I asked.

“Concreted this morning and it will be dry enough to be used tomorrow. I’ll have to wait to see you perform until then.”

“Okay, come on Tabitha, I’ll show to to my room then we’ll give you the grand tour, but I’m not showing you round if you keep your clothes on. For girls this place in a clothes free zone.”

“Just get them off and let Jon have a good look at you then everything will be cool.” Laura said.

We got to my room where Tabitha saw all my toys and my big bed.

“Are we all sleeping in that?” Tabitha asked.

“That’s what I was planning on, is that a problem Tabitha?”

“Nope, I was hoping that you’d say that we are, we don’t get much of a chance to explore each other at school do we?”

“That’s what sleepovers are for.” Laura replied, “we can have one at my house when my mother is going to be away for a weekend. Long story Tabitha, I’ll tell you later.”

“That’s a big computer monitor Willow, I wish that mine was that big.”

“Yes, Jon’s in the computer game and he got it for me. It’s great for my camgirl shows when I perform on my bed.”

“You do camgirl shows Willow, what a coincidence, so do I.”

“Me too.” Laura added.

“Come on,” I said, “there will be plenty of time to play in here later, we’ve got to show you to Jon then go and feed Laura’s horse. Do you ride Tabitha and I’m talking about horses, not men.”

“I’ve had a few lessons.”

“Bare-back?”

“No.”

“Have we got a saddle for you girl.”

By then Tabitha was as naked as Laura and I were and we were ready to move on.

“Come on Jon, have a good perv at Tabitha. Tabitha, do a slow 360 then get on the table and spread them for Jon.” I said as we entered the kitchen.

“Willow!” Jon said.

“Sorry Jon, you are definitely not a pervert. Where have you hidden your long raincoat?”

“Willow! Don’t push it.”

“Sorry Jon, you can spank me if you want.”

“Since when did I need your permission to spank you Willow?”

“You don’t Jon. So what do you think of Tabitha? She’s got a cute little body hasn’t she?”

“She certainly has, all 3, sorry 4 of you have.”

“Thank you Jon.” V said.

“Off you go girls.” Jon said then added, “you’re beautiful Tabitha.”

As the 3 naked teenage girls went outside Tabitha said,

“You go around outside naked then?”

“Sure, look around, who’s going to see us. Look over that way, there’s a path that goes to the farm where Jethro and Jacob live. They have a sister Jenny, she’s only a year older than us and she’s naked on the farm most of the time.”

“Wow.”

“And in the field with the horse there’s a gate into those woods where we walk the horse, we’ve met a few people on the path in there.”

“While you were naked?”

“Yes, not had any problems so far and more and more men walk their dogs in that wood these days.”

“I’m not surprised.”

“Tabitha,” Laura said, “do you want to ride ‘O’ round the field? You can ride him bare-back or on one of the 2 saddles.”

“Bare-back sounds good. ‘O’? is that what you call your horse?”

“You haven’t see the saddles yet Tabitha.” I added.

“Yes, ‘O’, it’s to get one over on my mother, she doesn’t know that ‘O’ is short for orgasm, and we’ve had a few of those on him. Come and look at the saddles.”

‘O’ was in the little stable and before Tabitha looked at the saddles as all 3 of them petted the horse who seemed pleased to see them because his cock started coming out of his sheath.

“So have you let him fuck you?” Tabitha asked.

“No,” Laura replied, “I’ve played with his cock and got a bucket full of his cum but I can’t work out a safe way to get my pussy to his cock.”

“Neither can I.” I added.

Then I heard Tabitha gasp then say,

“Fucking hell Laura, is that the saddle that you were talking about?”

Laura followed Tabitha’s eyes then replied,

“Yep, do you want a go?”

“Yes please.”

“Come on then, let’s get that saddle on him.”

As we were doing that, Tabitha said that there was a lot of hay in there.

“Yes, we did a deal with Jacob and Jethro, we let them fuck us and they give us some bales of hay.”

“Judging by the amount of hay they must have fucked you a lot.”

“Yes they did, and so did their father and some of their mates, we had a great summer.”

“It certainly looks that way.”

“Right, let’s get him outside then get you up there.” Laura said.

We did, and it wasn’t long before Tabitha was giving us the Oooohhhs and aarrgghhs as she impaled herself on the saddle.

“That feels soo good.” Tabitha said as Laura and I started walking the horse down the field.

“Wait until we start running.” Laura said.

A couple of minutes later we did start running and it wasn’t long before Tabitha’s bouncing up and down had the desired results.

“Thank you, thank you.” Tabitha said as Laura told her how to get off without damaging herself.

“Aren’t you going to have a ride Laura?”

“There’ plenty of time over the weekend,” Laura replied, “besides, Willow has other things that we can ride. Willow, do you think that Jon will let us go into the punishment room?”

“He’ll have to, that’s where the poles are.”

“What about the machines, do you think that he’ll let us have some fun on them?”

“Probably, but Tabitha, in that building are things that you can’t tell anyone about, and I mean anyone.”

“Okaaaay, but what sort of things can’t I talk about?”

“It will be nice surprise.” Laura said.

“Now you have got me intrigued.”

We’d just finished and moved enough hay to where ‘O’ could get it when V came over and told us that tea was ready. As we walked back to the house Tabitha said to V,

“So you’re the dead cool girl that everyone it talking about at school.”

“I don’t know what you could be talking about.” V replied.

“The girl who came to school naked every day and never left without cumming 50 times.”

“I think that someone is spreading false stories Tabitha, but the first part of it is true.”

“Even if it wasn’t 50 it’s soo cool.” I can see where Willow gets it from.”

“Willow isn’t my little sister Tabitha.”

“Oh sorry, it’s just that some of the girls said that you were Willow’s sister.”

“That’s okay Tabitha, someone at school started that rumour and we never bothered to correct it, No, Willow is the sister of another girl that we adopted, Jon’s niece’s boyfriend’s sister if you can follow all that.”

“I think so, but whatever, you 2 are quite alike.

As we all sat eating tea and talking, Tabitha said,

“This is so weird, sat here totally naked with a man and a woman that I only met a short while ago, and eating tea.”

“Well I hope that it doesn’t put you off your food.” Jon said, “now tell us all about yourself Tabitha.”

She spent the next 10 minutes talking about her parents and her growing up, but basically her parents are rich but they should never have had kids because they just tolerated her presence and giving her money whenever she asked for it. Hence they showed no concern when they took her to school topless or bottomless or even naked.

After tea, Jon told the 3 of us to clean up then we went up to my room where we logged-on to my camgirl account and treated my audience to 2 friends as well as me, all playing with my toys and making each other cum for the viewers.

Jon came in when he was going to bed and saw Laura and I playing with Tabitha’s tits and pussy. He watched until we had made her cum then told us to wrap it up and go to sleep. We went to sleep with hands on tits and pussies, but not our own.


Saturday 21 September

I woke early and went to make use of Jon’s morning woody before going back to my bed and waking first Tabitha then Laura using my fingers and tongue.

“Where did you go Willow.” Tabitha asked, “I woke up a bit ago and you were gone and the bed was cold where you’d been.”

“I went to wake Jon by riding his morning woody.”

“Oh, I see.”

“I take it that you’ve never been woken by a cock sliding in to you Tabitha?”

“No, but isn’t that illegal?”

“Only if the girl complains and I sure as hell wouldn’t object.”

When we were all eating breakfast Tabitha told us that she often spent days and weekends totally naked because she was home alone, her not knowing where her parents were, but it was different when she was here, more exciting with other people there.

After breakfast we went to see ‘O’ for a while then a van pulled into the drive. Laura and I started heading over to see what was going on, Tabitha hanging back a bit, obviously a bit nervous about being seen by strangers.

Two smiling men got out, one saying,

“Delivery of some rubber mats, where do you want them?”

Jon had seen the van arrive and had come out.

“This way please guys.” and led them into the punishment room.

We followed and saw the 3 poles for the first time. As the men brought the mats in and fitted them around the poles one of the men said,

“These are for you 3 I take it.”

“Yes, we’re just learning.”

“So do you dance like that, I mean without clothes?”

“Yes.”

“Nice.”

“Will you give us a quick demo as soon as we’ve got these mats laid properly?”

I looked at Jon who nodded, the turned to the men and replied,

“Sure, but I have to warn you we’re not very good yet.”

“I’m sure that you’ll be a lot better than us.”

“Speak for yourself,” the other man said.

“That made us 3 girls giggle a bit because both men were over-weight and I was sure that Tabitha and Laura were like me, imagining either of the 2 men swinging around a pole.

Mats in place, one of the men said,

“Ready when you are girls.”

We each went to a pole and started swinging round it. All 3 of us managed to pull ourselves high up then spin round it using only our hands, our legs being spreading wide, letting the men see our pussies.

“Very good girls,” one of the men said, “let us know when you get a job at a club and we’ll come and see you.”

“Thanks.” Laura said as the 2 men walked to the door.

“Jon came over to us and said,

“A couple of rules girls, firstly, never, ever use one of those poles if you are here on your own. And secondly, no messing about, serious practice only.”

“Yes Jon.” I replied.

“And both those rules for using any of the machines in here as well. I don’t want to have to call for an ambulance because I’d have to explain to the police what 3 15 year old girls were doing in here.”

“Yes Jon.” I replied.

As Jon walked out Tabitha said,

“So what is all that lot? There are some strange looking things there.”

“Fucking machines.” Laura replied.

“Yes,” Tabitha replied, “but what are they?”

“Totally awesome fucking machines.” Laura replied.

Tabitha stood silent for a few seconds then replied.

“Seriously, your not joking are you? Can I have a go on some of them?”

“Why do you think that I invited you to this sleepover Tabitha?”

“Pole dancing?”

“That was part of it. You sound like you have a crap home life and I thought that you might appreciate a bit of a distraction for a while.”

“I’ve already had that, I’ve been naked in a friends house for over half a day, I’ve ridden a horse naked, outside, with a dildo fucking me as I rode, I’ve had tons of girl sex with 2 amazing friends and I’m about to get fucked my some machines. In my book that a totally awesome distraction. Thank you guys.”

“Cut out the sloppy stuff Tabitha, we need to practice what that Linda showed us first.”

Just then Jon walked in carrying a package.

“You just missed the chance to introduce Tabitha to the postman Willow. Here, I think that this is what you 3 are going to need.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“I’m pretty sure that it’s that liquid chalk that you said you needed.”

“Good, thank you Jon.”

“Thank me by getting on those poles and swinging around them with your legs spread wide, that’s what men want to see.”

We did, and we did our best but I’m sure that Laura and Tabitha knew that we needed a lot more practice and some more gravity defying moves to add to our routine.

“Pretty good for starters,” Jon said, “but you need to add some off pole dancing and using the pole like a phallic symbol, pretend that it’s a cock that your caressing and wanking. Tell you what, I’ll send V out, she’s got more experience at cock teasing dancing.”

Jon went back to the house leaving us girls to get on with our practicing.

Ten minutes later V arrived and asked if she could have a go. She did and it was obvious that she’d done some pole dancing before.

“You never told me that you’d done pole dancing before V” I said when she stopped.

“I haven’t, well not seriously, just a bit to tease Jon. Jon says that he told you that you need to incorporate some strip club dancing and he’s right, a good pole dancer only spends about half her time on the pole, the rest is seductive dancing. You need to incorporate moves like pelvis thrusts to simulate having sex with each member of the audience. Willow, go and get your phone and we’ll put some music on then see what we can work out.”

I did, and a few minutes later some of my favourite dance numbers could be heard by all of us. Over the next hour or so we got what V described as a ‘good start’ to a routine that we were all happy with. V left us to it and we practiced it some more before deciding to have a rest.

Whist we were drinking water. I decided that it was time to have a break from the poles and get some dildos in our pussies. Minutes later the 3 of us were getting pleasured by 3 of the machines in there and we enjoyed using different machines for the next couple of hours until Jon came looking for us and smiled when he saw us.

“So Tabitha,” Jon said as we walked back to the house to get something to eat, “what do you think of our punishment room?”

“Why is it called the punishment room? All I’ve seen is pleasure machines.”

“Good question, it goes back to the time when V first moved in with me and she needed some bad habits correcting.”

“You used to spank her?”

“Yes, still do occasionally and I spank Willow occasionally, if they need it.”

“Anyway, I had a room in my old house that was dedicated to spanking V and that’s how it got it’s name. When I got some fucking machines they went in there and we’ve never changed the name.”

“Have you got some machines in there that spank girls?”

“There’s one in there. Why, do you want your butt spanked, or is it maybe your tits or your pussy?”

“Well it looks like I’m going to get spanked at school so it might be an idea for me to find out what it’s like.”

“Your parents never spanked you then Tabitha?”

“To spank me they would have had to be there. Until I could look after myself we had an au pair girl who looked after me. If they could pay someone to do their parental duties then they would pay.”

“Had a bit of a tough life so far then, but you look and sound like you came through it okay, your head seems to be screwed on quite well.”

“Thank you Jon,”

“I wasn’t being polite when I said that you are beautiful Tabitha, you’ve looked after you body and you should be praised for that.”

I saw Tabitha blush and decided to change the subject.

“So Tabitha,” I said, “what do you fancy doing this afternoon?”

“Laura, could I have another ride on ‘O’ please?”

“Sure,” Laura replied, “the same saddle I presume.”

“Yes please.” Tabitha replied, blushing slightly and sneaking a look at Jon.

“It’s okay Tabitha,” Jon said, “I know which saddle you mean and these 3 tell me that it’s a great feeling having it inside you as you bounce up and down with your legs spread so wide.”

“Yes it is good,” V added, “I often ride him with that saddle when you 3 are at school.”

“Where do you take him V?”

“Mainly in the woods round the path, and then along the path to the farm and beyond to the village then back.”

“I’m assuming that you don’t wear anything, aren’t you afraid that someone will see you?”

“No, in the woods it’s mainly dog walkers and I’m sure that they come to that woods hoping to see one of us, and as for the farm and beyond it’s only the farmer and his workers and they’re not going to complain. Laura and Willow will go with you so if you do bump into anyone they’ll only be looking at you for a third of the time.”

“Oh I’m not worried about being seen, just getting into trouble.” Tabitha replied.

“I’m pretty sure that one of the dog walkers is a copper,” Jon said, “and he looks like he enjoys the sight, and his German Shepherd certainly likes sniffing our pussies.”

“And licking them,” I added, “it made me cum one time as I was talking to the man.”

“Didn’t he say anything, or arrest you for cumming in public?” Tabitha asked.

“No, it needs someone to complain and he sure as hell didn’t look like he was going to complain.”

“If we meet him and his dog, can I get off ‘O’ and let the dog lick my pussy please?” Tabitha asked.

“I take it that you’ve never had a dog Tabitha?” V asked.

“No, my mother hates them.”

“Shame, the right dog can be great company for a lonely girl.” Jon said.

“I hope that you aren’t suggesting that Tabitha gets a dog just so that it can lick her pussy and fuck her are you Jon?” I asked.

“That’s not what I said,” Jon said, “and I know neither you nor V have ever fucked a dog and I don’t expect you to, nor you Tabitha. Right you 3, washing-up then whatever you want to do.”

The ‘whatever you want to do’ was Tabitha having another ride on ‘O’. We put the dildo saddle on again then Laura and I led them through the gate and into the woods. Unfortunately that Saturday afternoon wasn’t dog walking time for anyone but it was racing round the path of their bikes time for 4 boys who screeched to a halt when they saw us.

The 4 looked to be about our age but they certainly didn’t go to our school, one of us would have recognised them and they wouldn’t have been so surprised to see 3 naked girls.

“How come you haven’t got any clothes on?” one of them asked.

“Couldn’t be bothered.” Laura replied.

I looked up to Tabitha and saw that her face was red and a little strained.

“So how did you get here?”

“Walked.”

“Like that?”

“Yep.

“So where are you going?”

“Along the path.”

“Do you know that it leads to the road?”

“Yep.”

“You might get seen by someone.”

“We are being seen by someone, 4 someone’s actually.”

Laura confused them with that observation for a few seconds then one of them replied,

“No, I meant on the road.”

“Oh right, we though that we’d stand at the side of the road and wave at the cars going by.”

“Like that?”

“Do you see any clothes?”

Again the 4 looked a bit confused, obviously not knowing if the should believe Laura. I looked up at Tabitha again and I could swear that she was having an orgasm so I said,

“Hey boys, the horse is making the rider cum.”

Unsurprisingly, all 4 looked up at Tabitha who just stared straight ahead, her body shaking.

“No she isn’t,” one of the boys said.

“How do you know Ben, have you ever seen a girl cum, in real life that is?” Another asked.

“No but I’ve seen plenty on the internet.”

“Is she actually cumming?” A third boy asked.

“Looks like it to me.” Laura replied.

“Why is she cumming?” The first boy asked.

“Probably because you 4 are looking at her whilst she’s sat on the horse with a dildo in her pussy.”

“Now I know that you’re winding us up.” One of the boys said.

“I guess that you’ll never know.” Laura replied.

“Come on ladies, time to leave these little boys.”

Laura gently pulled on the reins and ‘O’ started walking, Tabitha still looking quite flushed.

We didn’t look back at the boys but judging by the silence they were just stood there watching our butts as we walked.

When we got away from the boys Tabitha said,

“That was totally awesome, and you telling them that I was cumming just made it better.”

“I though that you might like it if we stopped and talked to them.” I said, “Is that what made you cum?”

“That’s what tipped me over the edge.”

When we got to where the path goes alongside the little car park next to the road, Tabitha said,

“Anyone want to go onto the road and just stand there for a while?

“But a car might come along and see us.” Laura replied.

“Tell you what,” Tabitha said, “Laura, I dare you to go and stand in the middle of the road and rub your pussy and a tit for 15 seconds.”

“Right I will.” Laura replied.

And she did, right in the middle of the road facing where a car might come from.

“Well done Laura, now I dare you Willow to do the same for 30 seconds.” Tabitha said.

So I did. The only problem was that about half way through the 30 seconds a land rover appeared and was heading straight for me. I stood there rubbing away for as long as I dared then dashed to the side of the road waving at the driver and hoping that it wasn’t a police land rover.

It didn’t stop and all 3 of us decided that we’d had enough of that game and continued walking along the path. We saw the boys again, they stopped to let us pass and I was pulling up the rear. I overheard one of them say that the girl on the horse did look a bit ‘far away’ so maybe she did have a dildo inside her. I smiled but said nothing.

When we got back to the field Jon was waiting for us.

“So you’ve been playing stupid and dangerous games have you?” He asked.

“I don’t know what you mean Jon.” I replied.

“Standing in the middle of the road and nearly getting run over.”

“Oh that, it was just a bit of fun.”

“That could have gone tragically wrong.”

“How did you know Jon?”

“Isaac from the farm tells me that he nearly ran you over as you masturbated.”

“Oh, that was him in the land rover was it?

“Yes, and I told him that the 3 of you would be over so that he can punish you. Get that saddle off the get over there.”

It always has been pointless arguing with Jon so Laura reminded Tabitha how to get off the dildo then ‘O’, then we put the saddle away the started walking to the farm.

“Shouldn’t we put some clothes on?” Tabitha asked.

“No,” I replied, “we never did over the holidays.”

“What if there’s some visitors there?”

“Then they’ll see us naked. No big deal, the farmer’s daughter will probably be naked as well.”

“Okay, how far is it?”

“Just another field.”

A couple of minutes later Flash and Gyp, the farm’s 2 sheepdogs, came running towards us and Tabitha stepped behind me.

“Relax Tabitha,” I said, “they’re friendly.”

“Too friendly.” Laura added.

“What?” Tabitha said, then, “oh, oooh.” as Flash’s nose went straight to Tabitha’s pussy.

“You got your juices flowing riding ‘O’ and Flash can smell it.”

“My pussy doesn’t smell.” Tabitha indignantly replied.

“Dogs can smell things that humans can’t.” Laura said. “Open your legs and let him make you cum, like Gyp is doing to Willow.”

Laura was right, Gyp was licking my pussy and doing a great job of it as well. It wasn’t long before I was cumming, and once Tabitha relaxed Flash made her cum as well. Then we finished our walk with both dogs running circles round us as we walked.

“They’re in the milking shed.” Isaac said when he saw us. “Is this then new girl at school?”

“Yes sir.” Tabitha replied.

“Stand still then turn around.”

Tabitha did, then Isaac said,

“Very nice, that Devine bloke must only let the skinny girls go to his school. The milking shed I said, go.”

As we walked to the milking shed I thought about what Isaac had said, he was right, I couldn’t think of one over-weight girl at school.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.