The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I lived close to the school and most days I walked to school. It was about a 15-minute walk, and I enjoyed my time alone. I would mostly think about my schoolwork and any homework that I might have had from the night before, but today I was only thinking about how I looked. I felt so exposed this morning walking to school and knew that there was nothing I could do about it. I have never worn a G-string and I was not used to the thin fabric riding up my ass crack or how it felt on my bald pussy ... Plus the top was not better ... the morning air was cool, and my nipples were sticking out and anyone that looked close would be able to see them.

As I got to school, I ran into my best friend Marcy. Her eyes went wide as she looked at me ... she came over to me and asked “What in the hell are you wearing?!? I mean you look super sexy. And there are so many guys checking you out right now. Did your mom know you wore this to school? I bet your dad would ground you for life if he saw you wearing this...”

I had to stop her from talking a mile a minute ... I told her that it was my parent’s idea, and her mouth fell open.

Marcy exclaimed “No way! Are you serious?!?!? Why would they allow such a thing?”

I looked at my friend and she went silent, I told her that a lot happened this weekend ... and I really did not wish to talk about it right now...

Marcy and I have been friends since the 2nd grade when she moved here from Texas, so she knew me pretty well, and just gave me a hug.

Just then Kenny walked by us in the hall, and said hi to me, as he walked by me, he slid his hand right across my ass and gave a little squeeze. I turned so red at that moment, Marcy came unglued and was yelling at him ... She was using words that I had never heard her say before ... I just grabbed her hand and walked away quickly.

I had to get to class before I was late. I walked into just as the bell rang, most of the kids were already sitting down, and they I stared at me as I walked into AP English class. I took my seat and got my books out to get ready. The class started and I was asked to come up to the white board and explain to the class the proper way to format the upcoming essay. I really did not wish to be in front of the class, last week I would have had no problem doing so, but today I asked if someone else could do it. Mr. Stout said no, and that I needed to come up right now. I did as I was told, I began to explain to the class the format. I was so nervous I drooped the dry marker, I went a dark red as I became super embarrassed, no one wanted to help me out. So, I had to bend over and get the marker, as I started to bend over, I remembered that I would flash my panties to anyone looking. So, I did a little swat and picked it up ... I finished and sat back down. To my surprise my day was pretty good, sure I got a lot of looks and some of the guys made a few rude comments, even some of the girls did as well ... but other than that it was ok. Marcy met me at lunch, and we sat as out usual table, She asked me a million questions, which I kept telling I would tell her later ... Towards the end of lunch Rebecca came over and sat right next to, and Kenny sat right next to Marcy.

Now before I go any further, I should describe Marcy ... She is 5’10”, plays basketball, and does many events in track and field. She is thin and wears a 34 B bra. She is not allowed to date until next year and has never kissed a boy. She has had a lot of guys ask her out, but she has always said no. She is even smarter than me, and I have a 4.2 grade point avg.

Kenny said hi again, and Marcy was about to start yelling again, when Kenny said that she needed to stay quiet, or else he would post these photos and videos of your friend. Marcy looked confused, I just wanted to die. This cannot be happening, I never wanted Marcy to find, or anyone for that matter. Rebecca just smiled and held up her phone to me and pressed play.

The video started with me passed out on a bed naked! Then it showed Kenny spreading my legs and touching me all over, I looked away and told her to turn it off. She just smiled and told me to watch it, or Kenny would show Marcy his copy. I looked back at the screen, and it continued, I jumped as I felt Rebecca place her hand on my thigh, very high on my thigh. The video showed Kenny licking my very exposed and hairless pussy. Marcy spoke up and Kenny just held her close and told her she needed to stay still and be quiet. I gave her a look and he knew that she needed to listen. The video then panned around the room ... It showed my mom and dad and the Mathews all watching Kenny assault my helpless body. Then I turned even redder as I saw myself orgasm as Kenny licked the clit and inserted 2 fingers all the way inside of my very sore and wet pussy. Kenny then shifted on the bed and got between my legs and started rubbing his dick up and down my slit. He paused and he looked at someone in the room, and then nodded. He never went too far inside of me ... after a couple minutes he shot his sperm all over my belly. Now I only thought I remembered a few moments of this. But watching this video brough back a lot more of the missing pieces ... Just as quickly as they both sat down ... they both just stood up and walked away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.