The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

My alarm went off Monday morning and I woke up in my bed naked. My body felt worn out, I was sore in places that I have never been sore before. I had to go to school today, so I slowly made my way out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. My head was still foggy, and I was trying to remember when and how I got home last night. As I walked into the bathroom, I went to close the door, but it was gone! They took the door off! Ugh! I sat down on the toilet a began to pee, as on cue my nude dad was there in the doorway watching my pee. My pussy was sore, and I wince a little as the pee came out.

“Good morning Em, How did you sleep?” my dad asked.

I just looked up at him and thought to myself for a second, really how am I doing? This weekend has been hell! I have been made to be naked, forced to allow strangers to touch my body, been spanked more times than I have my whole life, while being naked and people watching. Hundreds of photos of my naked body in different very revealing posing have been taking. I have had fingers inside my now bald pussy. Had my first, but not only orgasm. I had a woman lick my pussy and I licked hers to an orgasm, I gave my first blowjob to a guy that I only met the day before and swallowed a lot of his sperm, and to top it all off ... My dad took my virginity while at a party with people taking photos and watching the whole thing ... How am I doing?!?!?!?

“I am doing good dad, Thanks for asking” I said, instead of what I had just thought.

“Em, I know this weekend has been a lot for you. I just want you to know that I am proud of you and that I love you.” He said as he watched me grab some tissue and wipe my very sore pussy.

He saw the discomfort on my face and asked me to follow him. He led me to his bed where my mom was still lying in bed. He told me to lay on my back so they could take a look and make sure everything was ok. My mom moved around and patted a place on the bed, and I crawled over the bed and then laid down. My dad took each of my feet and spread them as far as he could go. My mom then started to feel around my pussy and asshole.

“Em, does thing hurt?” she asked in a concerning mom voice.

“Yes mom, it is very sore, I have had more fingers, tongues and even a dick inside of me for the first time ever over this weekend. And have been spanked very hard as well. So, yes, it is all very sore.” I said without trying to sound mean.

Then my dad slid his lubed finger all the way inside of my hairless pussy and then asked. “Em, how does this feel?”

“That too is very sore. Please take it out.” I responded.

He did not, what he did was start to saw it in and out of me, then my mom made her way down to watch. Which she did for a minute, then to my surprise she ran her tongue along my very sore pussy.

“Don’t worry honey I will kiss it and make it feel better, my mom said between her licks.

It did start to feel a little better, then my dad, who was very erect, Presented me with his dick. I open my mouth to take him inside.

“Wil got to see how well you can give head, now it is my turn” my dad said as he slipped his dick into his daughter’s mouth. While I was trying to concentrate on sucking his dick my mom made it difficult because she was doing a very good job of eating my forever hairless pussy. After a few minutes of this my dad had us all switch to a different position. He wanted mom on her back and me on my hands and knees with my pussy right over her face. And her pussy was now right in front of my face. My mom wasted no time and started probing my pussy and even my ass. And then dad said, “OK Em, return the favor and suck on your mom’s pussy.”

I did not want to do this, but I knew I had no choice. After a minute my dad got between my spread legs and started rubbing his dick up and down my slit. As he worked the head of his dick into my pussy my mom kept her assault on my clit. Within a minute he had his entire dick inside of his daughter once again. This time though his wife was participating ... I about jump off the bed when I felt my mom slide a finger into my asshole. This way too much and I came right there! My pussy was spasming around my dad’s penis. Which started a chain reaction. My dad began to unload his sperm into the very back of my pussy. Then my mom came, and I tasted her juices as they flowed out of her. As soon as we all calmed down and my dad slowly slide out of me ... my mom attacked my pussy and started to clean out the sperm, she would suck on her husband’s dick for a minute then go back to her daughter’s freshly fuck smooth pussy...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.