The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Here we are at Wil’s birthday party. I have been naked for most of the past 36 hours. Been made to expose my naked body while at a nude beach, my own home, the mall, and here at this party. I have been spanked while being naked in front of people I hardly knew. I have had my picture taken by some kids at school and my mom, in many different very revealing poses. I have had fingers inside my now hairless pussy and ass for the first time in my life. I even had my first orgasm at the hands of a couple I just met, while others watched it happen. All this with my parent’s full consent and encouragement. This has been a weekend that I would have never thought possible on this past Friday night. I now have a feeling in the pit of my stomach, that this night is not over for me...

Wil smiled as said “Well, I did make a wish.” Then he turned and looked at me. So did everyone else. Once again, I was the center of attention.

My dad then said, “So Wil, what is it that you wished for?”

“I wished that I could spank Emma and then I wanted to taste some of her virgin pussy juice.” Wil said boldly and without any hesitation.

“Well, Wil today is your birthday, and if that is your wish, I am sure that Emma would love to help make your wish come true.” My mom said as she gave me a look that I knew meant that I better...

I was feeling pretty good from whatever we were drinking. My body was already tingling all over about him wanting to taste my pussy juice. My brain was screaming “NO!” because of the spankings. I knew I really did not have a choice in the matter.

So, I Stepped towards Wil and said “Where would you like me Wil.” The words came out of my mouth, but I was sure that I did not say them.

Wil pointed to a coffee table that was now on the dance floor and said “Emma, I would like you to go there and get on top of that table, get on your hands and knees. I want your ass sticking up and your head touching the table. I also want your legs spread apart. Please go now and assume that position.’”

I just walked and did what I was told. Then everyone just stared at me for about a minute. Then they all walked over and started to circle me. Pretty soon everyone was taking turns touching me. I had hands everywhere on my body. Just sliding around feeling every part of me. They stopped when Wil spoke up. “Emma are you ready?”

I shook my head and said. “Yes. With a shaky voice.

Wil got behind me and wasted no time. His first strike was not very hard, but it was enough to bring tears to my eyes. Then then said, “Ok everyone, you each get 2 swats.”

For the next couple minutes, I was spanked by each of the 7 people there. When they were done, I was told to lay on my back and put my feet on each side of the table and touch the ground. As soon as I was in that position, I felt something warm and wet sliding from my knee towards my exposed and somewhat aroused pussy. I looked up to see that it was Wil making his way up my leg. When his tongue contacted my smooth pussy all the air, I had in my lungs escaped instantly and I tensed up as if someone had just shocked me. What followed was something I would not have expected. I was in pure ecstasy. The feeling from his tongue was magical. It was very hard to stay still, and my breathing was getting very ragged. The next thing that I felt was someone was now twisting my nipple. Within a few seconds another set of fingers were playing with my other breast and nipple. As I was on the verge of have my second orgasm of the day. Everyone stopped.

“Stacy, would you like to taste this vey delicious virgin pussy.” Wil said.

“You know that I would!” Stacy moaned.

What threw me for yet another head spinning moment. Stacy crawled over my body starting at my head. She had her head at my very wet pussy. I could feel her body all around me. I opened my eyes only to be greeted with Stacy’s very wet and hairless pussy only inches from my face. I was getting a very close up look at this older woman’s pussy. Then I felt her tongue working on my pussy. Within a few seconds I felt a finger sliding into my pussy with ease. I was so wet that it slid in without any effort.

Once again, I was nearing the point of no return. I was going to cum, but my mind went blank, when I felt Stacy’s pussy start to rub on my nose. Stacy was moving her pussy on my face. She paused a moment from the assault on me and said “Emma, return the favor and eat my pussy as I am doing to you.”

She did not smell bad, and her juices were all over my face. My mind was still in a fog, but I did as I was told. My tongue slipped out of my mouth and was quickly right inside of a very wet and surprisingly not bad tasting pussy.

I began to cum, and I felt myself clamp down on the finger that was inside of me. My body tensed up even more than it did earlier that day. I moaned but it was not heard for Stacy’s was firmly on my mouth. I was having a hard time breathing and began to try to escape but all that did was make Stacy push down harder. I began to relax and for a couple minutes I just really focused on what was going on. Stacy began to speed up and gyrate her hips. My tongue was getting tired and then it happened. Stacy came and filled my mouth with so much pussy juice I thought that she might have peed on me. The taste was stronger than before, and I did my best to not die from not breathing. I was so relieved when Stacy removed herself from my face and I could breathe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.