The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After about 20 minutes we pulled into the driveway of a very nice house. We all got out and knocked on the door and Stacy answered the door wearing a very skimpy bikini. She greeted each of us with a kiss and a hug. When she kissed me, her tongue played with mine for a few seconds and her hands went to my ass and pulled my dress up. The door was still open and now anyone passing would have seen my naked ass. She proceeded to grope my ass, then with a smack she allowed me inside. And told me to go out back and enjoy the birthday party.

In the back yard were about 30 people, ranging from kids to people who could have been my grandparents. There was music and a BBQ even a bounce house for the kids. What I was not expecting was they were all nude! Wil walked up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss, just a peck, but his hands went right to my dress and pulled it off in one smooth motion. Here I was once again naked, and in front of more people I did not know. He told me to enjoy the party and go make friends. With a smack on my ass, he walked away. I decided to walk around a bit looking for a place to hide. Kids were in the pool playing Marco Polo. Adults were lounging around the pool. I got many looks and comments of hello. Most were very nice to me. I did see a few erect penises. Most of the people were in good shape and very good looking. I found an empty lounge chair and took a seat. It was right in the sun, and after only a few minutes my skin seemed to be on fire from my sunburn. So, I got up and started to move the chair into the shade. An older man, who looked to be in his 50’s walked over and offered to help. I thanked him and he made small talk for a couple minutes all the while his eyes were checking me out. He said his name was Robert. And asked if I liked the party. He left after a handshake. And I sat back down. The shade felt good and must have dosed off for a few minutes.

The next thing I remember was someone pulling my hand, it was one of the kids asking me to come and play with him. Saying they needed another person to make the teams fair. I tried to refuse, but my dad was watching, and motioned for me to join. I dare not refuse, for I did not want a spanking here in front of all these people.

They were playing pool volleyball in the shallow end. As I walked over there my dad’s story came to mind, this must have been where ... I was snapped out of my thought when the other kids started arguing over which team I would be on. I was not the oldest kid. He looked to be about 15. and spoke up saying that I had to be on the other team to make it fair. It was very weird seeing other kids naked, up till now I had only seen adults naked up close. Sure, they were a few at the beach but not close. The kids here did not seem like it affected them. As I was getting in the pool and got up close to the boy on the other team I screamed in my head “OMG that is Kenny from the beach!” I was a little stunned.

He spoke up saying “Hi Em it is good to see you again.”

I ask Kenny where his cousin Rebecca was, he answered “Oh she is working right now she should be her later.”

My heart skipped a few beats and tried to focus on playing. We played the first game, and it was pretty fun, but my mom called me over. I ran over to where she and my dad were sitting. They were sitting next to a couple that I had not met before. This couple was much younger than my parents. They looked to be in their 20s and she was very pretty, and he was very good looking as well, I could not help but look at his penis. It was bigger than my dad’s and it was erect. I could see the veins popping out on the sides. My mom got my attention. I blushed for I knew I had been caught looking. She spoke up and said “Em, I would like you to meet Jonny and Linda. I have known them for about 6 months and has become very close. Jonny works at the same place as your dad. And they like making bets as well” The way she said it led me to believe that they were very close, and I could image that they bet the same things. I stepped up and shook Linda’s hand and said hello. Linda made a comment about how pretty I was and how she really like my pretty little hairless pussy. I blushed some more. Because now once more my pussy was the center of attention. Jonny agreed as I shook his hand. His eyes were looking right at my pussy. Then asked if I could turn around. I did, and he reached out and grabbed my ass. And said it looked very red and was very hot. My dad spoke up without missing a beat and said “ Here Jonny, have some lotion. Make sure you get it everywhere. We don’t want her getting more sunburned. So once again I was being touched by a man I did not know. His slippery fingers were now on my body, first he started on my shoulders and went all the way down my leg. When he got to my feet, he grabbed my calf and told me to put it up on the chair. I placed my foot on the chair and was now giving him a great look at my backside. He told me to bend over and place my hand on the chair. This opened my ass checks and in this new position he was able to slide he fingers down my ass crack with ease.

My dad spoke up and said “Em, make it easier for Jonny, and spread your cheeks.”

I did as I was told, those spankings are no joke. As I gave Jonny a better view and access, he wasted no time and applied more lotion to my already slippery ass crack. I closed my eyes and just held that pose, while Jonny felt my body. There was nothing off limits, his fingers slide through my pussy lips and over my butthole. He worked the lotion into my skin and made his way down my legs. Then back up taking a few moments to play with my hairless and very exposed pussy. Making his way back to my shoulders he slapped my ass and told me to lay down on the lounge chair. As I did, I looked around and saw that I had an audience. Many of the people at the party were watching. I spotted Kenny and he had a camera. He gave me a big smile. My attention was brought back by Jonny when he told Linda to join him. He told her to start at my left foot and work her way up and he would work on my right side starting from the top. Linda took little time to get next to me. She grabbed my leg and pulled it away. Spreading my legs wide enough so that everyone watching could get a good look. (I knew that Kenny was getting more photos of my very exposed and now hairless pussy.) They were both working slowly and got to my midsection about the same time. Soon I had 4 hands on my bare pussy. It felt at one point both Linda and Jonny had a finger each inside of my pussy. Which was now on fire, I was so turned on. Not that I wanted to be, but it was feeling really good. Then one of them started massaging my clit and the other I believe it was Jonny, put his thumb of the same hand that was inside my pussy, into my ass. It felt bigger than the fingers I had in there yesterday. I was not sure what was happening to my body, I just knew that it felt like I needed to pee. I fought it for as long as I could. But the stimulation was too much. Right there with all those people watching I had my very first orgasm and to my complete embarrassment I heard people clapping and whistling. It took my a while to calm down and regain my senses ... Linda leaned in and whispered to me “That was so fucking hot! Thank you for allowing us this privilege.”

I was stunned and all I could say “Thank you.”

My mom spoke up “Well, I do believe that she has been properly covered. Em, you can go play some more. Make sure you get something to eat and drink before you do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.