The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Sunday morning, I woke up and it felt weird to me being naked in my bed. I thought I had a really weird dream until I slide my hand down to my pussy and felt that it was indeed ... hairless. The smell of breakfast was filling my room, and I was hungry. I remembered the “rules” and knew I had to remain naked. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. Every morning I used the toilet and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

When I was using the toilet the door opened, and my mom said “Remember dear, you must keep the doors open at all times” turned and walked away.

I finished in the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. My parents were in there drinking coffee and eating breakfast. My dad looked up at me and gave me a big smile and said good morning.

My mom said “Good morning sweet girl, your plate is on the counter.”

I walked in and I knew I better give them both a hug and a kiss and say good morning. So, I walked over to my dad, his eyes were on me, and he was looking at all of me. I leaned over and gave him a hug. His arm went around my waist and he pulled me into his lap. Yes, he was nude, I was sitting on his dick. He held me there for a few seconds and gave me a little kiss and told me to enjoy breakfast and to hurry because we had plans today. As I got up, he smacked my sore ass, and I made my way over to my mom. As I approached, she said “Let me take a look at you, turn around slowly. Your sunburn looks better this morning. Come closer.”

As I did her hand went right for my bald pussy and she felt it for a few seconds. And continued “Still very smooth, and a little red. Turn around let me see your ass. Oh, that is still very red.”

With that she reached out and rubbed her hand across my ass and asked “Is that still sore?”

I answered “Yes, a little.”

I turned around and gave her a hug and a quick peck on the cheek and sat down to eat.

I asked, “What are we doing today?”

My dad spoke up and said that we were going shopping. Your mom and I think it is time for you to start wearing some different clothing. So, we are going to go to the mall and other stores today to get you a new wardrobe. Then we are going to a birthday party.

I did not want to start the day off with a spanking, so I just said, Oh that sounds like fun, but what I was saying in my head was, I like my clothes just the way they are. There is no telling what type of clothes my parents were thinking I should be wearing now...

We finished breakfast and I did the dishes. Then asked my mom what I should wear once we left the house.

My mom answered “I already laid your outfit out on your bed. You can only wear what is laying there, nothing else, understood?”

I nodded my head and said yes. And my mom added “You can go up there now and get dressed. We are planning on leaving soon.”

I was looking forward to wearing something, since I had been naked for almost 24 hours. As I got to my room and looked at my bed, I saw a cute summer dress and a pair of sandals and that was it ... No panties or bra. True, it was not like I have big breasts but at least I had been wearing a 32a bra, but now my parents want me to wear only a summer dress to go shopping. I guess I should be happy that I had shoes to wear. I put on the dress, and it was short, mid-thigh. As I bent over to put on my sandals, I felt a cool breeze on my ass and realized that if someone was behind me they could see my ass. I fixed my hair and headed to the living room.

My parents were dressed and ready to go, my mom had on a matching summer dress. She told me to fix my hair in a double ponytail. I am sure my face said what I was thinking but I just turned and walked to the bathroom and fixed it as she wanted. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked younger by a couple years. UGH!

My dad called out and said to hurry up. I spoke up and said, “Be right there” and made my way to them.

My mom looked at me and said “There that is much better” held her finger out making the come here gesture. Once I was standing next to her, she grabbed the bottom of the dress and pulled it up, almost pulling it all the way off. I just stood there.

Then I heard my dad say, “Yes that will do nicely.” What I heard next made my heart stop. “Deb, make sure you grab the camera.” And he opened the front door. Then my mom let go of my dress and grabbed her camera.

As we drove, my dad asked me what I thought of all the changes. I told him that it was all very new to me and that I was not really comfortable with all that had happened. Then I asked them about the Mathews.

My dad said that Wil and he work together and have been friends for many years. This all started because of a bet. One day at work Wil wanted to bet on the game. I was 98% sure that the Green Bay Packers were going to beat the Chicago Bears. Wil was sure that The Bears were due and would bet something very valuable. I offered up $100 as a bet. He did not want $$$ but something personal and priceless. At first, I did not get what he was saying, until he broke it down. He said if the Bears win then he wanted at least a dozen pictures of your mom, nude and if I won then he would give me a dozen pictures of his wife. His wife, as you know, is very pretty, and I just knew that I was going to win ... Well, I lost and now had to talk your mom into allowing me to take some nude photos of her and part of the deal was your mom had to know that Wil was going to be looking at them.

So that night I talked to your mom and told her that I lost a bet, and she was the prize. I was very surprised when your mom agreed quickly. She told me that she did not marry a man that did not pay his debts. She also added that if my husband thought it was a good idea to make this bet, along with the payment, then she would stand by her man. That night was a lot of fun. Your mom got out her camera and we took a lot of pictures over the next hour. Then we loaded them on the computer and selected the best 12 to give to Wil. Then we had some amazing sex.

My mom and dad were giggling at this point, but I was still in shock over what I was hearing. My dad continued his story. The following week Wil wanted to make another bet on his favorite team, the Bears. This time I won the bet and was given over a dozen photos of his wife Stacy. I was told that I should share them with your mom. That night I did. We looked over the photos. The first one was just her sitting on the bed, nude, giving a cute smile. Then next one was of her on her back with her leg spread showing her bald pussy and asshole. Each one got more and more revealing, and she exposed herself in each pose. The last two show her sucking Wil’s dick. We were both pretty turned on at this point and had another great night.

It was the following week the same bet was placed. The payment, however, was a little different. The loser had to take photos of their wife having sex. Those damn Bears were doing pretty good at the start of the season and had won another game. Your mom was a little unsure but within a few minutes the camera was in action and so were we. We took many photos of us having sex in many different positions. Wil really liked the ones of us doing it doggy style.

Things went back in forth for a few weeks. We had progressed to public nudity, to public sex, to this week’s current bet. We were to go to a club, and I was to take pictures of your mom dancing with another man. She had to wear a sexy dress no panties or bra and while on the dance floor, your mom had to expose her pussy and ass for the camera. This was the first week that your mom had removed the hair from her pussy using the laser tool. That night was an epic night of sex, and we did not even do it at home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.