The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I took a nice cool shower, since my skin was hot from being in the sun for so long. Exposing parts of me that had never been touched by the sun. I did spend a few minutes feeling my now hairless and smooth pussy. I must admit that it felt wonderful, and it made it even more sensitive than before. I just don’t like the way it looks, like I am a little girl again.

I was not looking forward to joining the adults for dinner, but I was very hungry. So, I dried off and put my hair in a ponytail then joined them in the dining room. Dinner was on the table, Chicken, mashed potatoes, and Green Beans. I sat down and started to eat.

When Wil asked me “Hey, Emma. Do you like the way your pussy looks and feel now?

Really?!? Does this guy not have a filter? I just looked over at him for a few seconds, when I heard my dad speak up and say, “Em I am tired of you not being polite to our guess, answer him now and from here on out, do you understand young lady?”

I looked at my dad and said “yes daddy, I am sorry, this is just all so new to me” I turned to look at Wil and answered his question “I do not like the way it looks but it does feel pretty good” that got a chuckle out of all of them.

I did forget to mention that both my mom and Stacy looks like they had the same treatment done to their pussies. Even the guys looked like they used it on their backs and chest, they were all pretty hairless and smooth. Even the guy’s cocks and pubes were hairless.

Once we were all done eating, I was told to clear the table and grab the dessert. As I walked around the table all eyes were on me. It took a couple minutes to clear the table. The adults went into the Livingroom, and I was told to bring the dessert in there. I brought the cheesecake and set it on the coffee table, along with some plates and forks. As soon as I was finished passing out a piece to each of them, I got me a piece and started to sit down on the couch, but my dad told me to sit as I was earlier, on the coffee table and spread ... I was not happy about that and mumbled under my breath. That was the wrong thing to do. My dad told me to get over to where he was on the couch. As soon as I got there, he grabbed me.

“Em I am so tired of your attitude, now get over my knee for an attitude adjustment!” My dad yelled.

For the second time today I was getting spanked, and in front of another audience. My dad only gave me about 10 swats, then told me to stand up, and go over to my mom. My mom told me to stand about two feet from the back of the couch and to lean over and hold onto the armrest. This position put my ass higher than my head. She got up and got behind me, and then told me to spread my legs as wide as I could. My mom hit my ass hard. Much harder than dad did. Mom landed around 5 swats on each cheek. The next 5 were right in the middle of my ass crack. Then to my surprise the last 5 came with an upward motion and landed right on my hairless pussy.

I was hoping that my ordeal was over, but if I had learned anything today, I soon found that I was wrong. My mom told me to go stand in front of Stacy, I did without any hesitation, with tears in my eyes. At the time I was very confused, heck I still am, as to why this was happening to me and how my parents would do this.

Stacy said “Turn around, spread your legs and then bend forward and touch the ground.”

As soon as I was in that position, Stacy was inspecting and touching everything! Stacy complemented my parents “Deb and Jack, you gave her a good spanking. The spread of hits is done rather well.” With that she smacked my ass once pretty hard, then said “Let Wil have a look”

I walked over to where Wil was sitting and started to get into the same position as I was just in, but after a few seconds he told me to stand up and get on the coffee table, but this time on my hands and knees. I did as I was told. Soon Wil right behind me looking over my very red ass.

Wil asked Stacy “Hey can you please bring me over that lotion, she needs it all over her body to help with the sunburn and for her really red ass”

Once he had the lotion, he applied it to my shoulders and worked his way down to my ass. He took his time and the other adults just watched as he touched me wherever he wanted. More lotion was applied and now his hands were focused on my ass and pussy. He only stayed there for a few seconds before moving down my legs. I was hoping this was over, but not a chance. He invited my dad over to help. So, now I had 4 hands apply lotion all over my body. I had finger inside my ass once again. Another touching my maidenhood. This lasted for what seemed like 20 minutes. Both guys had erections and did not shy away from making sure they were close to my body and face. I got an up close and personal look at each of their dicks. The men finished and sat back down in their seats, but I was told not to move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.