The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I made my way back to the beach and gave my dad his iced tea. We sat around for a couple more hours, with very little said. And then I heard my mom say, “Time to clean up.”

As we were cleaning up, I started to get dressed and my mom told me that I did not need to get dressed and she packed away my clothes. My dad asked about my new friends. I told him their names were Kenny and Rebecca, and that they go to my school. He said I should invite them over sometime next week. I was curious about if he knew about my new “friends”. I guess he saw them walking with me to the parking lot and/or maybe he saw them staring at me while I was getting a spanking.

I was told to get into the car ... naked ... The ride home was very weird. Good thing we have tinted windows. On the way home, my dad took this time to explain “Em as you can see that things are changing around here. Your mom and I really believe that this new lifestyle is going to be good for the whole family. We have met some nice and interesting people so far and I am sure that we will meet a lot more. There are some rules that you must follow.” And then my mom handed me a paper to read out loud.

Rules for Emma:

• First and foremost, when you are at home you will be naked. No matter who is over. The rule includes no covering up, your hands shall be by your side. You will only be allowed to get dressed 5 minutes before leaving the house.

• From now on you will not close the door to your room or bathroom, no matter what you do.

• Your mom or I will approve of anything you wear, inside or outside of the house. Our decision will be final, you must wear whatever we choose.

• When you deserve a spanking, you will be naked. You will present yourself every time. (We will instruct you later as to what will be expected).

• Besides your head, you will remove all your hair. Yes, this means your pubes, arm pits, and legs. You will be inspected at least once a week, to make sure you are hairless.

• From time to time someone may wish to touch you, or tell you to do something, you will listen and follow want they want without any complaining or hesitation.

As I read this letter out loud, my stomach dropped, and my head started spinning. Who were these people in the front seat of the car?!? Because these people are not behaving like my parents.

I was sure that my mom was going to give me my clothes once we got home. No such luck! Thankfully the garage was open and there were no neighbors outside. So, I walked as fast as I could to get inside. Dad was having none of that. He told me to get the stuff from the trunk of the car and bring it in. Being naked at a nude beach was one thing, but here at my own house is something totally embarrassing and wrong.

I had to make 3 trips to get it all in the house, after I put all the stuff away. I was able to relax in my room for a couple of hours ... naked of course...

About 530 my dad called out to me, “Em come in here please” my dad said.

As I entered the dining room my heart stopped once again. There were a couple of people in there that I had never met before. They were a little older than my parents, very good looking and in good shape. What was very strange, all four of them were nude sitting at the table.

I turned to walk away but my dad raised his voice and said “Just where do you think you’re going young lady. Come back in here and say “hi” to Mr. and Mrs. Mathews.”

I stood frozen. Did they really expect me to say “hi” naked? “But dad, I am not ... appropriate to meet new people at the moment.”

Mom spoke up “nonsense Emma, get in here right now! Or else”

I turned and walked into the room with my hands trying to cover my body and said, “Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Mathews.” And then I just stood there My dad’s look told me that he was not happy with me. He said, “Em that is not how we taught you to make a proper introduction, is it?”

With a shaking voice I whispered, “No dad.”

Dad replied. “Well, do it the right way, and do it now!” His tone was one I had heard before and I knew I had no choice.

So, I stepped forward until I stood in front of them and reached out my hand to shake her hand and said, “Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Mathews, will you be joining us for dinner?”

Mrs. Mathews spoke up and said “Hi Emma, it is finally nice to meet you, please call me Stacy and you can call him Wil. And yes, we are planning on staying for dinner and dessert. I think your parents even mentioned playing a game later.”

After shaking her hand, I turned a little and reached out my hand for Wil. And he grabbed my hand a spun me around so quickly I did not even realize it for a moment. I was now facing away from them and facing my parents.

Wil spoke up. “Jack, you have a beautiful daughter, it looks like she got a lot of sun today. How long were you guys at the beach today?

My dad, said “thank you, I believe that she is really beautiful.”

Those comments made me blush a lot, I was naked in my dining room and these two old guys were talking about my body as if I was not even there.

My dad continued. “We spent about 3.5 hours out there today. I can see what you are talking about Wil. She is pretty red.”

Wil spun me around until I was facing him. Looked me in the eyes and said “It is my pleasure to finally meet you, Your parents have spoken about you a lot over the past few months we have been friends.” As he spoke his eyes lowered and traveled down my body. His hand let go of mine and was reaching for the other one that was still covering my pussy. I just froze, are my parents really going to let this stranger do this?!? He grabbed my hand and in doing so, his fingers brushed across my pubes and the top of my pussy and pulled away my hand. He held my hand out by my hip for what seemed like an hour. I watched his eyes study my body and to my utter embarrassment he reached out with his other hand and tugged on my pubes and said to my mom “Deb, I thought we talked about this, and we agreed that all body hair was to be removed before you guys went to the beach?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.