The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Day 2

Erotica Sex Story: Day 2 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I didn’t know what to do. I was standing on the beach naked. I had just spread my butt cheeks for my dad to apply sunscreen and a trio of teenage boys just got a better look at my most intimate areas than I had ever gotten.

I decided to just sit down on my beach chair and wait for the day to be over. At least while sitting down I’d be mostly covered.

I did so, and after a bit, I even started to relax. Being naked in public was the most horrifying experience of my life, but being naked in the warm sun was wondrously relaxing, and without realizing it I fell asleep.

I’m not sure how long I was asleep before I woke up to my dad saying my name. When I woke up I had a few seconds of bliss before I remembered I was naked on the beach. After that, I had a few seconds of only mostly hating my life before I realized that my legs were spread wide open and those same boys from earlier were all looking straight at my pussy. I yelped and slammed my knees together so fast I think I got a bruise.

My dad laughed and said “See? If you hadn’t put on enough sunscreen you’d be regretting it now.”

“Yeah dad, thanks, I guess. Couldn’t you have woken me and told me to close my legs?:

“Now Emma, don’t be silly,” said my mom. “Or does your dad need to have another ‘talk’ with you about your modesty?”

“No, ma’am,” I mumbled quietly. “So why’d you wake me up, dad? Is it time to go?” I asked that with an actual smile on my face.

“No, Em, I just realized we left the iced tea in the car and I wanted to ask you to go get it for me. I’d go myself but I don’t feel like getting dressed.

Hah, a chance to be dressed again, even for a little bit? “Of course, I’ll get it, daddy,” I said. I started picking up my clothes but my dad interrupted me.

“Oh, leave that. You’ll be fine going to the parking lot as you are.”

“But that’s not fair. You just said you would have put on clothes if you went.”

That made him laugh. “Come on Em, you’re being silly again. No one’s going to care about a naked kid in the parking lot of a nude beach. The same can’t be said about a dirty old man.”

“Well I’m not a kid and you aren’t a dirty old man.”

“That was sweet Emma, and if you start walking towards the parking lot right now without another word I’ll pretend like it was just sweet and you weren’t also talking back to me.”

My bottom was still aching and red from my earlier spanking, so rather than make him angry again I started walking without saying another word.

The walk to the parking lot was agonizing. At least when I was staying still mostly everyone around me had seen everything and gotten bored. I drew so many stares while I walked. It was clear that I was still by far the youngest “nudist” at the beach, and I feel like I was every bit the novelty I would have been if I was parading around with everything on display on a normal beach.

After about a minute of it, I wanted to cry. Every step brought me into the line of sight of more people. Men and boys were staring at my breasts and bush. Some were trying to be stealthy about it but plenty more were unabashedly staring at me, and I was sure that everyone behind me was staring at my red buns. I even heard a few people quietly comment on how red my butt was. I wanted to break into a sprint but that would only lead to more people noticing me. It was taking all my willpower not to just lay down and cry when I heard the only five words that could have made my situation worse.

“Hey, is your name Emma?”

Everything seemed to go white for a second and I froze in my tracks. That voice wasn’t my mom. Or my dad. Oh god. I turned to look at the speaker. It was one of the younger boys from earlier, with a girl that I’d seen near him. They both looked to be about my age.

I hesitated for way too long to sound at all believable when I said “Umm, no, it’s not.”

“Yes it is,” said the boy. “You’re Emma Smiali. We were in the same math class last year.”

Once he mentioned it, he did look sort of familiar. I went to a pretty big school and didn’t know nearly everyone in my grade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.