The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

We were told to get up and go clean ourselves, then join the rest of them for dinner out in the back yard. The rest of the night was just like a normal BBQ party except most of the people were naked. Being a school night, it was shut down pretty early. I found it weird that everyone left Marcy and I alone. They did not even talk to us. It was like we were not even there. Marcy and I talked about what happened to us in the house and how it was a very weird feeling not knowing which of the guys fucked us. I told her that I know the big guy did. We found out that his name was Deon, and he is Rebecca’s dad! I was pretty sure that Wil fucked us, I mean he had wanted to fuck me since that first night he saw me naked. Everyone started to leave and as they did each one spent a little time with Marcy and me. We were kissed and grouped and even had our nipples twisted and fingers sliding into our pussies and assholes. When it was Deon’s turn, he whispered in my ear that he really like fucking me and that my pussy felt great. As he pushed his finger into my asshole he said he could not wait to slide his cock, balls deep into my perfect sexy ass on Saturday night. The thought of that made me want to scream. How in the world was his big dick going to fit into my little asshole?!?

I was asleep within 30 minutes of everyone leaving. I woke up and the new normal schedule took place. I went into my parent’s room, we did some sort of sexual act, then showered, ate breakfast, got dressed, and then kissed my parents goodbye, and went to school.

Marcy and I talked about all the new stuff. Had a few boys asked me out, which I declined. Kenny and Rebecca were rather nice to us. At night I did homework, made helped my mom make dinner. Marcy would come over and my parents would help stretch both of our assholes. My dad took every opportunity to have sex with all three of us. This happened both Thursday and Friday.

Marcy spent the night Friday night, and we all slept in my parent’s room. As we all started to get up Saturday morning my mom told me to pack for the beach. And that I could wear a summer dress, and Marcy could wear the same but nothing else. After breakfast she told me to present myself for inspection on top of the table. So, Marcy and I both laid down on the kitchen table and pulled our legs back towards our ears and spread them as far as they could go. Both my mom and dad took their time inspecting the areas. My mom had the laser hair removal tool and spent about 10 minutes zapping the area on both Marcy and me. As my mom was doing Marcy, my dad took that time to rub the lotion all over me. Then he did the same for Marcy. Once we were done, we got dressed and headed for the beach.

We got to the beach, and we started to walk, once we got the sign. “clothing optional” My mom told us girls to slip off our dresses. Flashbacks of last Saturday came to mind. The feelings I had that day came rushing back. I hated the way I was feeling, I hated the fact that my parents were making me do this. I really did not want to get punished, so I took off my dress and handed it to my mom. Marcy was now naked as well and we got so many looks from everyone. There seemed to be way more people on the beach today than last weekend. We made our way to a spot on the beach, and we set up our area. My dad said that we should go play in the water, but first we needed to put on sunscreen. Marcy got the tube and began putting it all over me. First, she did my front and then back. I was so glad that she was doing it, she did a good job, and it was quick. I then returned the favor and coated her sexy body. We finished and said goodbye and headed for the beach. My dad called us back.

“Em, you both need to be ready for tonight. So, we bought you both something special to wear to at the beach.” My dad said as a smile grew across his face.

My mom held out a butt plug with a diamond shaped in a heart, one was red the other blue. “Marcy which one would you like to wear today?” my mom said.

Marcy responded, “I like the red one, Please and thank you.”

My mom told her to come over to her to present herself. Marcy did. Her ass up, legs spread, head on her hands. Then my mom got some lube and stuck a finger into her asshole. Then after a minute of fingering her ass and pussy she proceeded to slide the butt plug in.

My dad called me over and told me to get into position. I looked around a saw so many people watching. I froze for a few seconds, just long enough to hear my dad say “Here we go again. You must like to get punished. There will be no more hesitation at all today. Do you hear me.”

“Daddy, I am sorry. I was just looking at all the people watching.” I said as I got into position.

My dad took his time lubing up my asshole with his fingers. He even slid he slippery fingers into my hairless pussy and rubbed my clit. Then he slid the blue butt plug into my asshole. He then smacked my ass about 5 times pretty hard and told me to get up and go play.

We spent about 3 hours at the beach. We had many guys come over to talk to us, some were very nice, others just wanted to check us out. A couple asked us to show them what was in our assholes. So, we would turn around and spread our checks to give them a good view. One guy asked us to get down on our hands and knees, and show him, he took a few photos. Other than that, we had a fun time at the beach.

As we got ready to go my dad had us get onto our backs and pull our knees as far back as we could, while spreading our legs to give him access to our butt plugs. He took his time and added some lube to the area. He took his finger and slid it into my pussy and then felt the butt plug through the thin wall and started pushing on it to help it come out. His other hand was twisting the plug and pulling it out slowly. It came out of my ass with a sound that was not very lady like, and a grunt from me. After he was done with me, he did the same to Marcy. We picked up all of our stuff and headed to the car ... Naked of course, since we were not allowed to get dressed.

We got home and were allowed to shower together. We were told to check over each other to make sure there was no hair anywhere. And to make sure we were clean inside and out. My mom came in before we got into the shower and told us that we were going to have to clean our assholes inside and out very good. She then told me to present myself on the floor, which I did and then I felt her slide something up my ass. What happened next was not like anything I even experienced. She started to squirt something inside of me. Then she did the same to Marcy. While I waited, I told my mom I felt like I needed to use the toilet. She had me wait a couple more minutes then told me to sit on the toilet. We did this 3 times. Once we were done, we got into the shower and took our time.

Mom had some food ready for us and told us both to eat and drink, for tonight was going to be a long night. She also gave us both a pill. Then she told us that tomorrow we would be seeing the doctor for birth control. She said Wil had set it up and I knew right then that I would probably have to at least give this doctor a blowjob.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.