The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke up to my alarm on Tuesday morning ... Naked. and alone in my bed. I went to the bathroom and peed and brushed my teeth. Then I brushed out my hair for a minute. My clothes had not been laid out yet, so I had to go into my parent’s room ... I really did not want to. I knew that if I did, I would probably have to do something that I did not want to do.

I enter the room and I saw my mom straddling my dad, she was bouncing up and down on his dick. As soon as he saw me, he motioned for me to come closer. I did as I was told all the while thinking to myself “Please don’t touch me.”

No such luck as soon as I was in reach his hands started roaming my body. Then he said I should give mom a kiss, and to climb up over his face so he could taste my delicate pussy. UGH!!! I just wanted to go to school...

I did as I was told. As soon as I straddle his face, his tongue started sliding all over my hairless pussy and asshole. Then my mom started kissing me. She even pinched my nipples, then she reached around and spread my ass check pretty wide giving her husband better access to that area. Next his fingers were added to my asshole, it felt like he inserted his middle finger all the way inside. Then his thumb started rubbing my clit, he kept licking and sucking around that whole area. This went on for about 5 minutes, then he stopped, and we switched positions. My mom was on her back, and I was told to lay on my back on my mom ... This put both our pussies right on top of each other’s. Then my dad got between our legs and slid all the way inside of his wife, then he kissed me and played with my nipples. While he was inside of my mom, he slid a finger into my pussy. He started sawing in and out of me. Then he told me to squeeze his finger with my pussy muscle as he slid out. It took a second to figure out what he wanted. He talked me through it and soon I was squeezing his finger on the way out of my pussy. We did this for a minute he stopped and pulled out of both mom and me. Then rubbed his penis up and down his daughter’s pussy for a few seconds then with a grunt he slid all the way inside. My mom grabbed my hips and pushed me towards her husband’s dick. Then she said that I needed to squeeze my pussy muscles and he slid out of me. My dad would go in as deep as he could. My mom said to relax. Then as he would slide out, she would say “SQUEEZE, and squeeze hard ... try to keep him inside of you ... My thoughts were just the opposite ... I wanted him out of me ... but knowing the punishment would be harsh I did as I was told and SQUEEZED ... and did so as hard as I could. That caused my dad to groan out loud. And then he speeds up a bit ... my mom was still coaching me to perform this new technique ... and within just a minute my dad was ready to deposit his seed. He sped up to a pretty fast tempo and then grabbed my legs and put my knees up by my ears. This allowed him to go very deep inside and with a slam into his new toy’s pussy he unloaded. I remember thinking how in the world can this guy cum so much and so often.

He pulled out and my mom wasted no time starting clean up duty, she attacked my pussy and licked and sucked. She jumped when my dad got behind her and slid into her. This lasted for a few minutes, then he stopped and made us both clean him up.

Once we were done, I was told to take a shower and that my clothes would be laid out on my bed.

I got up and felt my dad’s sperm running down my leg as I walked to the bathroom. That man could cum a lot, even after my mom clean me up job ... I still had some running down my leg.

I took my shower and got ready for school. Today on the bed was a pair of pants with holes everywhere and a tank top, but there was no bra or panties. UGH! ... I left the house without even saying goodbye to my parents. I was running late and have never been tardy and did not want today to be the first.

I of course got a lot of looks from everyone and for the most part my day went well. That is until I ran into Kenny. He grabbed me and pulled me into the janitor’s closet. I was pretty stunned and was unsure what to do.

“Hi Em, I got a text from your dad. He said that you learned something new today and that I should have you show me.” He said as soon as the door closed.

“I don’t know what you mean, I did not learn anything this morning.” I said.

“Oh really, watch this, your mom videoed you this morning.” He said as he held up his phone.

It was a video of my dad sliding his finger into me, telling me to squeeze his finger as he slid out of me.

I gasped out loud and quickly realized that he wanted to finger fuck me here and now...

He then grabbed my pants and undid the zipper and told me to slip out of them. I was quickly naked from the waist down and he started to touch my bald dry pussy. He got down in front of me and started to lick my pussy to get it wet. Soon his finger was added, and he started sliding into me. After about a minute he told me to practice the new method. So, I did ... I squeezed his finger. He then started playing with my nipples. He moved up and started sucking on them. He still had his fingers inside of me. Then he started sucking hard on the top of my breast. He said that my dad wanted proof that the punishment was delivered and that he was to leave a hickey on my breast. After he was done, I had a ugly hickey and Kenny was even more lust filled. His fingers started going pretty fast and it was feeling pretty good.

Then he said “OMG! That feels great, I bet it feels even better around my cock.” He stood up and undid his pants. Then he turned me around and bent me over and slid his smaller than my dad’s dick into my now wet pussy. He slid in and almost all the way out me, then repeated that for a minute ... He was lost in the moment and then told me to practice. I did ... I squeezed his hairless penis and he moaned. He sped up and within 30 seconds he unloaded his seed into me. He told me to clean him, and I sucked his cock clean. He pulled up his pants and started to leave but stopped and said, “OH your dad also said that if you leave ever again without saying goodbye that it will be much worse for you next time.” Then turned and walked out. Leaving me there with his sperm dripping out of me. I found some paper towels and cleaned myself up. I got dressed and went to class.

I had not seen Marcy yet today which was weird, since we always see each other before school and a couple times between classes. It was almost lunch time and was hoping to see her then. It was soon lunch, and I got my lunch and went to sit at our table. I looked around for a bit looking for her. Then I saw her. OMG what was she wearing! She had a skirt on that really showed off her long legs, and a top that was super tight of her, showing off her breast and flat belly. She came over and sat down and told me that my mom and Stacy had just taken her shopping and bought her some new outfits. She went on about how my mom took photos of her trying on all the different clothes. At one point she grabbed my hand and slid it under her skirt to reveal her now bald pussy. She told me how my mom and Stacy started the morning out by removing all of her hair. and used the laser hair removal tool. She went on to say that both my mom and Stacy touched her everywhere and both took several minutes eating her out to two orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.