The Day That Changes Emma's Life - Cover

The Day That Changes Emma's Life

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Emma's Parents have a new life stlye planned for Emma and she has no choice but to follow along or get punished. *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

My mom came into the living room with a bag and the camera. After she set down the stuff and began to remove her clothes, as did my dad. While they were in the process the doorbell rang.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! I thought I was about to have things put in my ass and now someone is showing up at my door. I really cannot catch a break can I!?!?!”

My dad looked at me and shrugged, as if he did not know, my mom told me to go answer the door and to be quick about it. I went to the front door and peaked through the window ... It was Marcy?!?!?

I opened the door and asked her what she wanted ... and she said she needed to talk to me and my mom. I tried to tell she should come back later but she insisted. I told her that my dad was home and that he was naked and so was my mom. And she said “Oh cool!” and headed for the living room.

As I entered the room both of my parents were nude, and I heard Marcy speak up “Hello, Jack and Deb how are you guys tonight?

My dad looked a little concerned, but my mom walked right over and gave her a hug and then asked her if she had made up her mind?

Marcy handed my mom the note and then began to get undressed. Marcy said that she even signed the paper saying she agreed with all the rules. Within a few moments Marcy stood nude in front of us three. During this whole time my dad’s jaw was open and stared in disbelief, then a big smile crossed his face. And he said “Marcy, are you sure about this? This is a lot to consider and just know that we will not show you any type of favoritism.

Marcy shook her head and said “Jack, Deb and Emma, I want you three to know that I will follow all of your commands. I know that you will have me do things that I may not wish to do. But I think that most of this will be fun, and I will learn a lot.”

My mom spoke up “Marcy, I want you to come over and get in front of Jack. Turn around and then bend over and touch the ground. Make sure your legs are spread and present yourself for inspection.”

Marcy looked like she did not understand what she was to do, my mom grabbed her and led her in front of her husband. Then turned her around and pushed on her shoulder to make her bend over. She then said, “that is one strike, being that you are very new, if you get to three strikes tonight, you will be punished.”

Marcy looked at me from her bent over position, while my dad looked over Marcy’s tall and slender body. She had a look of terror on her face, as if she was asking me what she got herself into. Then she jumped as my dad touched her ass.

“Strike two” we all heard my mom say. “Do not move, you are to allow him access to your body at any time.”

My dad spoke up “Marcy are you a virgin?”

Marcy said with very a shaky voice “Yes sir, I have never even kissed a boy”

At that moment my dad slid his fingers over her pussy and found her clit. She tried her best not to move.

Then my dad said “Stand up and face me”

As she did, I got a good look at her and she was very beautiful, her body was that of a models, She had some pussy hair but it was not very thick. And then she turned to face my dad and I got a look at her amazing ass.

My dad began to touch her breast they were a little bigger than mine maybe even a B cup. Then my heart stopped when he called me over to him. I went right over to him and just stood there next to my best friend, while my dad played with her breast. He then reached over and began to touch my breast. “Hey Deb, come check this out.” My mom was there pretty quickly. “Marcy’s tits are just a little bigger, here feel them, and then feel Em’s”

Here we were in the living room, no one had any clothes on. And my mom and dad are feeling up me and my best friend.

“I want both of you to sit on the coffee table, Em please show her how she should sit.” My dad said.

I grabbed her arm and led the way. I sat down and then put my feet on the table and the leaned back so my dad could look at my hairless pussy. Marcy did as she saw me do and both my parents got an up-close view of Marcy’s unused pussy. My dad once again started touching her and sliding his finger around her slit. Marcy jumped again as I saw my dad try to insert a finger.

My heart really did stop when I heard what my dad just told me to do... “Em I want you to get down her and get her wet, use your tongue and get her nice and wet.” I hesitated a moment too long cause my mom spoke up and said DO IT NOW or else.

Marcy and I looked into each other’s eyes as I got down in front of her. And then I did as I was told. I began to lick my best friend’s pussy. I could smell her juices, and within just a few seconds I could taste them. My mom started taking photos and Marcy tried to close her legs. My mom had had enough and said, “Strike three” and since I think both of you need it. Emma, please show her how to present herself for her punishment.”

I stood up and turned around on the coffee table and got on my hands and knees. I waited for a second and told Marcy to hurry and get into position. In just a few seconds there were two teens on all fours, with their heads on their hands and their asses sticking up as high as they could go.

My dad walked behind us and without even saying anything he hit my ass with his hand, and it brought instant tears to my eyes. Then he hit Marcy’s ass and her eyes teared up as well. He alternated between us until he had spanked us at least 6 times. Then he just stopped and then I felt his hand on my ass. Marcy eyes went wide, and I knew he was doing the same to her. His hand slid down my ass crack and over my pussy. The sounds that came from my best friend told me that he was doing the same to her.

“Deb. Can you get into the bag and grab some lube, please.” My heart stopped again and as I looked into Marcy’s eyes, I knew she was not ready for what was next.

My mom stepped behind us and then I felt her squirt some stuff into the crack of my ass. And then Marcy jumped a little as she got the same treatment. Then my dad began to work the lube up and down my crack and into my pussy and then started to rub my clit. Then back to my pussy and then to my butthole. He did this for about three minutes. I heard Marcy whimper a couple times, once was when my dad slid his finger into my ass. And the other time was when he stuck his finger all the way into my pussy. I doubted that he would have done that to her, since he busted my cherry with his dick. Then he kept his finger inside of my pussy and inserted his thumb into my ass, it felt weird because he was rubbing his thumb and finger together inside of me.

He stopped and told us both to stand up. “I took it very easy on both of you, next time I will not. Now I want you both to do as I say. Em I want you to lay on your back on the floor. Marcy once she is there, I want you to crawl over her. Good Em, now Marcy your turn. Em open your legs as wide as you can. Now Marcy, I want you to kiss and lick her pussy. (Marcy did not wait long, to my surprise.) Good girl. Now I want you to stick your tongue inside. Good way to follow instructions. Em I want you to start to play with her pussy, use your fingers. But do not bust her cherry, that is mine to take.”

He watched us for a couple minutes. His dick was very hard. And then he told us both to stop and go into his room. We both did as we were told. Once we were inside my dad told us to get back position like before but in the middle of the bed. Before I laid down, he put a couple pillows under my ass. I thought it was weird but so is my life right now. Marcy got into position and started to lick me again, and I started oh her again ... My dad was over by Marcy’s head and then I felt him lift my legs and move his legs under my legs. OMG!!! He is going to have sex with me while my best friend is licking me ... Sure enough I felt his penis began to slide up and down my pussy. He told Marcy to focus sucking and licking only my clit ... and to grab his cock. She fumbled around a bit and was holding her first ever dick. Then he instructed her to slide it up and down my pussy ... after a minute he then started to push inside of me. my best friend was getting a very close up view of a dad about to fuck his daughter. Once he started going in, he went all the way until his balls were resting on my ass ... My mom was still taking photos. At one point my dad slide all the way out and told Marcy to open her mouth and to allow his cock inside her virgin mouth. She did as she was told. My dad rocked back in forth. About a minute later he pulled out of her mouth and back into his daughter’s very wet and waiting pussy. It did not take long for my dad to get into a good rhythm and had me on the verge of a climax. Then Marcy began her assault on my clit, and I lost it ... My dad was quick to follow since my pussy was contracting around his dick. My dad and I stayed still for a good minute. Then he told Marcy to open her mouth once again ... He pulled out of me and slid right into her mouth. Allowing her to taste his semen and my juices at the same time. After a minute he told Marcy me to clean up my pussy and lick me clean. To my surprise she went right to work. She even used her fingers inside of me to get every last drop. He told her to make sure she got everywhere even my ass crack. I jumped once again when I felt her tongue on my butthole licking all the juices off of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.